DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

taking weight gainer at the same time of a fat burner

i was wonderin if it was ok to take a weight gainer and a fat burner at the same time? or will it prohibit the effects of one another??
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

LETS GET ****FACED(CRUNK)!!!!!!!

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

Ja351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DEMONSathlete
    i was wonderin if it was ok to take a weight gainer and a fat burner at the same time? or will it prohibit the effects of one another??
    ROFL something tells me you are actually serious

tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol cant wait to see where this goes

agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    somebody has to ask, why are you taking both?

As big as your momma not_big_enuf's Avatar
    not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat burner = speeding up metabolism, suppress appetite, typical goal is to LOSE MASS
    lose mass = eat less, burning off more, creating caloric deficit so that fat is lost

AND

weight gainer = more calories so that you can GAIN MASS
    gain mass = eating more, putting more in your body so that you can add muscle (with a minimal amount of fat)

THUSLY

no, it would not be good to take each together.

(i think that was pretty good guys, I didn't even get sarcastic once...DOH!)

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A weight gainer is just food, you can take less than the recommended dosage and get a very clean meal from it.

The answer is, yes, it could be a good idea to use a weight gainer and a fat burner at the same time as long as your total calorie consumption is lower than your expenditure.

No amount of fat burners will help you burn fat unless you are on a negative calorie diet though.

DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DEMONSathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys just started wondering what would happen if someone did
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would you take a weight gainer if you wanted to lose fat? The two do not mix. WHY?

jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take protein shakes and fat burners together....

I take the fat burners for an intense workout at the gym. I take the protein shakes so i don't burn off a bunch of muscle and calories while I've got fat burner in me.

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    Why would you take a weight gainer if you wanted to lose fat? The two do not mix. WHY?
    I think you are reading to much into the name "weight gainer".

It's designed to provide a lot of calories for easy consumption, you can get the same effect from eating food, because that is what it is, weight gainers are nothing but food, calories from protein carbs and fat, usually fortified with vitamins and using different kinds of proteins and carbs.

IOW, you can use it to replace meals on a diet, it's a helluva lot easier to measure powder than foods so it's convinient, especially if you are not going to be home to measure your food and cook it the way you want it.

When you are on a diet you eat food, just less food, you can do the same thing with a weight gainer, just use less of it.

thanks guys

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

you're correct, but he has to ask himself WHY he's taking a weight gainer. if it's simply to get calories he needs, ok then, but there are MUCH better places to get the nutrients his body needs. that many calories from those products are not good bodybuilding fundamentals. get your cals from tuna, steak, etc, etc, not from weight gainers.

people who take weight gainers do so to get the extra calories necessary to, well, put on weight. that's why they do it. to take a fat burner and use this product does not make sense.

Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    you're correct, but he has to ask himself WHY he's taking a weight gainer. if it's simply to get calories he needs, ok then, but there are MUCH better places to get the nutrients his body needs. that many calories from those products are not good bodybuilding fundamentals. get your cals from tuna, steak, etc, etc, not from weight gainers.

people who take weight gainers do so to get the extra calories necessary to, well, put on weight. that's why they do it. to take a fat burner and use this product does not make sense.
    Why would calories from other sources be better than from a good weight gainer?

The truth is that the calories from a good weight gainer are probably better than you would get from any diet that didn't take a full day to control, calculate and cook.

You are still hung up on the words "weight gainer" it's just carbs, protein and fat, it won't magically make you gain weight unless you use enough of it, same as with food.

The reason is, it's convinient to just measure the powder, down the shake and you are set to go, there is no law against taking 1/3 of the recommended dosage for weight gain, again, it's the same thing as it is with food, just eat less when you are dieting.

I have used it plenty instead of MRP's when on the road while dieting.

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DEMONSathlete
    What is your goal? gain weight or lose weight? and what kind of weight gainer are your taking? this makes a big difference

BigKano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would of thought that taking the protein shakes would give you the extra protein needed to help your body recover after the workout and the fat trimming would take away the excess fat that you don't need meaning that it helps your body and muscles grow while still keeping your body trim..?

Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigKano View Post
    I would of thought that taking the protein shakes would give you the extra protein needed to help your body recover after the workout and the fat trimming would take away the excess fat that you don't need meaning that it helps your body and muscles grow while still keeping your body trim..?
    you bump a 7yr old thread with this?

the thread is about weight gainers, not protein shakes.

this is why there is a teen section.

gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Deffinetly do not do that haha

narci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think this is a fair enough question. He is afraid that if he uses just the fat burner, he might end up looking like Fido Dido, so to compensate that the weight gainer. Thinking about it Whey protein would be better than weight gainer as you would be losing fat and putting on some muscle.

Losing fat is different than losing weight.

beastmodelcc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Basically. You want to gain mass while losing body fat at the same time for you look bigger and rip without less of the body fat