cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do i get longer biceps?

i have pretty devoloped arms. i get compliments all the time when i wear a wife beater and such when i play basketball. the thing im realizing tho, is that i have i guess what are known as high peaking biceps. ive been told my arms resemble "a white tube stuffed with a softball". obviously this agrivates me. i want to know, is there any way to change this? my bicep ends about an inch and a half away from my forearm. how can i develop longer biceps? i want to be able to look better in a teeshirt with having the "softball in a tube" look. is there any way at all to change this? also. on a slightly related note, is it possible to make my forearms bigger? i have pretty small framed forearms and wrists. and ive also been told i look really out of proportion. people have said i look like the opposite of popeye. is there any particular exercises i could get to get bigger forarms? thanks

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cshady3119 View Post
    i have pretty devoloped arms. i get compliments all the time when i wear a wife beater and such when i play basketball. the thing im realizing tho, is that i have i guess what are known as high peaking biceps. ive been told my arms resemble "a white tube stuffed with a softball". obviously this agrivates me. i want to know, is there any way to change this? my bicep ends about an inch and a half away from my forearm. how can i develop longer biceps? i want to be able to look better in a teeshirt with having the "softball in a tube" look. is there any way at all to change this? also. on a slightly related note, is it possible to make my forearms bigger? i have pretty small framed forearms and wrists. and ive also been told i look really out of proportion. people have said i look like the opposite of popeye. is there any particular exercises i could get to get bigger forarms? thanks
    to your first question, no, the shape of your biecps is genetic.

and to the second question,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/aaron3.htm

I have the same problem with forearms, the upper part of them is muscular where the lower part near the wrist is basically bone.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If someone give you a compliment about the "size" of your biceps, why would you care about someone who criticizes the "length" of your bicep? Length is due to genetics, nothing you can do can change that. You can make your forearm bigger, start bulking, although you won't see too much of a difference in your forearms. A lot of exercises involve the use of forearms especially compound. You don't need to have an exercise specifically for forearms.

waitasecareyoutryingtoche ohiostaterules7's Avatar
    ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    curl
    OFFICIAL JUNIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TMISC
    Deadlift: 405lbs > 455 lbs
    Squat: 260 lbs > 315 lbs
    Bench: 260 lbs > 265

Total: 925 > Goal: 1035

XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XxxOneMoRepxxX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the same exact issue with my Bicep. They say it looks like my arm has a baseball in the middle. It's just weird.
    Day by day, brick by brick.
    IronMuffin

Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Germond10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stretch em

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all genetics, I have friends who have short-insertion biceps, half of both and long insertion.

I got the long insertion biceps and it feels good man.

But it's hard to get a good peak though.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500) Hadzic is not very helpful. (-500)
    High insertions ftw. Low insertions are unaesthetic as hell and high insertions when flexed look like fukking base balls fukk yeah

cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cshady3119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post
    It's all genetics, I have friends who have short-insertion biceps, half of both and long insertion.

thats true. i have friends that have the long ones. they may be more even. but i got the 17 inch biceps

Originally Posted by Hadzic View Post
    High insertions ftw. Low insertions are unaesthetic as hell and high insertions when flexed look like fukking base balls fukk yeah
    true dat brutha

Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    If someone give you a compliment about the "size" of your biceps, why would you care about someone who criticizes the "length" of your bicep? Length is due to genetics, nothing you can do can change that. You can make your forearm bigger, start bulking, although you won't see too much of a difference in your forearms. A lot of exercises involve the use of forearms especially compound. You don't need to have an exercise specifically for forearms.
    thats true. the ones making the comments are the same oneswhos arms aint as big as mine anyway haha. and i guess ill just have to accept. my forarms are small. and there staying like that. atleast on the brightside, it makes my biceps look that much bigger

khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can get different parents.

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This won't help with the insertion of your bicep muscle, but make sure when you're curling you use a FULL ROM. On the eccentric part of the movement bring your arm all the way down until it is straight. This activates more bicep muscle fibers and helps it get a more full look (it lengthens the muscle). Hope this helps. Let me know if you want an article about bicep development.
    No boats, no care.

FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post

This. I have longer biceps too and it's hard to develope a peak. If you had longer biceps you would probably be on here wondering how you can grow a peak. Just take it as it is bro.
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Snuggie Crew***

JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe if you grow more your biceps would stretch therefore making it longer? I'm not sure. I think most tall people have longer biceps.
    BRUZSTRENGTH - 100% Natural Strength Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRpzrM_8_KbDDAkFng5gMVg

asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) asp93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Genetics. theyre on sale at wal mart...

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would anyone want longer biceps? Your arm looks more smaller that way. I myself have a long biceps, if it's non-flexed you could say I don't even lift.

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FightThePoW3R View Post
    This. I have longer biceps too and it's hard to develope a peak. If you had longer biceps you would probably be on here wondering how you can grow a peak. Just take it as it is bro.
    Same. But tbh I think we have it better because when we walk around in shirts, it shows up a lot better

Originally Posted by cschnake View Post
    This won't help with the insertion of your bicep muscle, but make sure when you're curling you use a FULL ROM. On the eccentric part of the movement bring your arm all the way down until it is straight. This activates more bicep muscle fibers and helps it get a more full look (it lengthens the muscle). Hope this helps. Let me know if you want an article about bicep development.
    yeah man if you could show me some stuff that be great

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @ OP, nothing you can do.

Originally Posted by cschnake View Post
    No.

pottsybrahh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pottsybrahh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bro i have the same problem with my biceps, its just genetics, something about having a small then to a suddenly big tendon to develop the shape of your biceps. i dont know if you can change it but give incline db curls a go, really stretch out and let your arms hang in between reps, do 1 arm at a time to give yourself more concentration on each arm. make sure you can feel your biceps stretching out on the negative rep and have straight arms to began each rep. (8reps *each arm* 4 sets)

good luck dude.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its genetics. Only way you could change it is surgery.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

xDonny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    Its genetics. Only way you could change it is surgery.

I mean no disrespect in saying that I believe you and everyone else saying it's genetics is wrong. Take up boxing. It will stretch your biceps out and make them not peak as much and be more lengthy. Hope this helps.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xDonny View Post
    I mean no disrespect in saying that I believe you and everyone else saying it's genetics is wrong. Take up boxing. It will stretch your biceps out and make them not peak as much and be more lengthy. Hope this helps.
    I mean disrespect when I say no one cares.

Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My left bicep has a higher peak than my right. My right bicep is longer but basically equal in strength. My only guess is from throwing a baseball all my life.

theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

Lol at this thread? What's the difference between a short and long on? are their advantages or disadvantages or something?

ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ABORTautistics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you gotta have black genetics. sucks for you UGLYARMS

SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: You complain about your superior bicep genetics.

I have the long biceps you want.
    Bicep transplant sir?

it's not that good, it's difficult to get a peak. It just gets big and bulky.
    I have a friend who just started lifting (also taller than me) and he's got biceps the same size as mine already cos of the high peak.
    Currently cutting to acquire an aesthetic avi in order to be the recipient of a sexually suggestive PM from SexualDeviant.

My workout log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154118501&pagenumber=

Manlet trying to go super saiyan Vegeta mode

badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badamss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    proffesional rugby players train there biceps to be longer to increase momentum or something. not 100% how they do it i just know that james haskell talked about it on one of his workout videos. youtube it ;-)
    number 8 - Rugby Union
    Wanaa Be A Tank
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆