Thread: American open

thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

American open

Anyone know if there has been any information of where and when the American Open is this year?

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thejdeck View Post
    Anyone know if there has been any information of where and when the American Open is this year?
    Have you checked the USAW site?? I heard that it's in Palm Springs, CA this year, but not sure. It's always the first weekend of Dec, so that gives you a when.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) thejdeck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    Have you checked the USAW site?? I heard that it's in Palm Springs, CA this year, but not sure. It's always the first weekend of Dec, so that gives you a when.
    With the new site it seems it has nothing posted past July, then again it was on my phone when I checked so maybe I could get farther on the desktop. This would give me a reason to go to Cali, maybe I should start saving.

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    With the new site it seems it has nothing posted past July, then again it was on my phone when I checked so maybe I could get farther on the desktop. This would give me a reason to go to Cali, maybe I should start saving.
    i have a question... i've never competed before. would i be eligible to enter? or do i have to have some kind of previous qualifying total? and do i have to be a member?
    Competition lifts @ 94kgs: 130/161

http://www.youtube.com/user/g3waltiger

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fraverdenstreet View Post
    i have a question... i've never competed before. would i be eligible to enter? or do i have to have some kind of previous qualifying total? and do i have to be a member?
    This is just what I have been told, since I have not competed before either, so it might not be 100% right.

Yes, you have to be a USAW member and there will be a qualifying total which you have to have (which I believe has to be at a sanctioned USAW meet).

Last years qualifying totals are here http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Weightlif...Selection.aspx

under 2012, 2013s haven't been set yet
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WHT_LIGHTNING View Post
    This is just what I have been told, since I have not competed before either, so it might not be 100% right.

Yes, you have to be a USAW member and there will be a qualifying total which you have to have (which I believe has to be at a sanctioned USAW meet).

Last years qualifying totals are here http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Weightlif...Selection.aspx

under 2012, 2013s haven't been set yet
    **** i guess im not going. and i can hit a 277 total easy. fok . oh well. ill probably be competing in canada by then

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have to have a total in a sanctioned meet to qualify, which means you have to be a member. Your lifts would easily qualify.

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** i guess im not going. and i can hit a 277 total easy. fok . oh well. ill probably be competing in canada by then
    Well you would have plenty of time to qualify if you wanted. Yeah, if you can put up a 315-320 total by then (which isn't a stretch at all) you would be sitting pretty good. Although the 94s are kind of stacked right now at the top.

I want to move to Canada.
    Bryan

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mfw i can qualify for junior nationals with my planned total for my next meet.

edit: the 105+ qualifying total is a joke. its only 5k above the 85's qualifying total. how could this be?
    Gym lifts (PB): C&J: 132.5k, Snatch: 107.5k (p)Jerk: 138k, Clean: 137k Front Squat: 153
    Deadlift: 455, Squat: 380(oly) 360 (pl), Bench: 245, CPUs: 9001
    Comp Total: 237k

Originally Posted by feces99 View Post

edit: the 105+ qualifying total is a joke. its only 5k above the 85's qualifying total. how could this be?
    cuz we suck LOL

Originally Posted by feces99 View Post

not a lot of good supers in the junior ranks....
    Bryan

Fraverdemstreet (or whatever it is) your lifts are getting huge man! I haven't posted in awhile so haven't kept up here..how long have you been training them? Anyways yeah all you need is a 277 total in a sanctioned meet before December to qualify

Fraverdemstreet (or whatever it is) your lifts are getting huge man! I haven't posted in awhile so haven't kept up here..how long have you been training them? Anyways yeah all you need is a 277 total in a sanctioned meet before December to qualify
    i just completed my first straight year of uninterrupted training... but it was interupted because i've moved to different countries and didnt get to lift for 3 weeks a few times. LOL . i've been an Ol'er for... 3 years now, with two 7 month breaks cuz of military deployments. ive always had the strength to do these numbers, and im capable of like 10kgs more in each lift, my technique has just improved

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive always had the strength to do these numbers...
    Message!
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.