Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1BadSRT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, want to hear the details on this one! Feel bad for you bro.

Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start collecting some solid proof ready to use for the divorce. The sooner you get rid of this bitch, the sooner you can get your old life back.

Are you still in contact with your old friends? They might be able to give you some support while you get through this. Let us have an update when you can.

telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) telxos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She is just going with the flow..I'm not sure you can buy a female Halloween costume that isn't slutty.
    The costume isn't as much a problem as straight out not inviting you. That is just a strange dynamic on a big party night. There is probably far more problems than just this in the marriage.
    Marriage is a waste. It is much more fun to be the guy who ****s the wife when they separate than to be the chump paying the divorce lawyer.

DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    EDIT: Just read the entire thread.
    Like you said, better to divorce now instead of when you're 45.
    Good luck. :/

MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MYNAMEISBERT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for updates.

i mean, even if she isnt cheating, shes going out without you after dragging you 100s of miles to somewhere yo have no connections

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a hypothetical situation O/P but imagine you get all dressed up in your most
    swag-tastic pimped out, sophisticated outfit. Cologne, cleaned up eyebrows all that stuff.
    Then you decide your going to go to a party, and make sure your wife can't go with you. You tell her your going to a party and then bounce. Are you up to any good?

Cause, that's what she did to you.

p.s.-Don't chase her around your just look crazy, but be aware that she will do this kind of thing again. Whether it's an attention getting stunt or whatever
    she's up to. She might just be trying to get you to make an ass of yourself.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP better update before leaving for his road trip

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're probably not gonna read this since your in LI or whatever, but I think you already know some women are just not marriage material [the majority of them.] They want to be able to be "independant," and do things that you just don't do when you are in a commited monogomaus relationship, let alone when you are MARRIED.

I'm sorry but I won't put up with that let when dating, let alone married. She can be as independant as she wants, but she'll be doing it without me or with another chump she can play.

You are married and its obviously a much more delicate situation than just "dump and find a new chick."

Are things you didn't tell us? Why did you get married if there were all these signs? What was she doing in the past? I'm sorry but I feel like this isn't just something new that she's doing, and that she probably exhibited this behaviour in the past, and you either didn't notice, or purposely didn't notice it.

If you let this kind of thing continue, it will not be good.

Inb4 beta *******s say I'm trying to rule women.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waterboarding was characterized in 2005 by former CIA director Porter J. Goss as a "professional interrogation technique".[21] According to press accounts, a cloth or plastic wrap is placed over or in the person's mouth, and water is poured on to the person's head. As far as the details of this technique, press accounts differ one article describes "dripping water into a wet cloth over a suspect's face",[22] another states that "cellophane is wrapped over the prisoner's face and water is poured over him".[3]

The United States's Office of Legal Counsel stated the CIA's definition of waterboarding in a Top Secret 2002 memorandum as follows:

In this procedure, the individual is bound securely to an inclined bench, which is approximately four feet by seven feet. The individual's feet are generally elevated. A cloth is placed over the forehead and eyes. Water is then applied to the cloth in a controlled manner. As this is done, the cloth is lowered until it covers both the nose and mouth. Once the cloth is saturated and completely covers the mouth and nose, air flow is slightly restricted for 20 to 40 seconds due to the presence of the cloth... During those 20 to 40 seconds, water is continuously applied from a height of twelve to twenty-four inches. After this period, the cloth is lifted, and the individual is allowed to breathe unimpeded for three or four full breaths... The procedure may then be repeated. The water is usually applied from a canteen cup or small watering can with a spout... You have... informed us that it is likely that this procedure would not last more than twenty minutes in any one application.[23]

Dating back to the Spanish Inquisition, the suffocation of bound prisoners with water has been favored because, unlike most other torture techniques, it produces no marks on the body.[24] CIA officers who have subjected themselves to the technique have lasted an average of 14 seconds before capitulating.[3]

According to at least one former CIA official, information retrieved from the waterboarding may not be reliable because a person under such duress may admit to anything, as harsh interrogation techniques lead to false confessions. "The person believes they are being killed, and as such, it really amounts to a mock execution, which is illegal under international law", says John Sifton of Human Rights Watch.[3] It is "bad interrogation. I mean you can get anyone to confess to anything if the torture's bad enough", said former CIA officer Bob Baer.[3]

wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this same exact thing happened to me with my ex gf when I was living with her. it felt horrible then so I can only imagine how awful this feels in a marriage. you gotta get outta that situation bruh, that woman will ruin your peace of mind. the best news out of this is that you're only 26 so you have plenty time to get your life back.

Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: OP says hes not that guy, but is. she will divorce him

you couldn't make one good decision. why would you be able to make one now?

jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    update?
    -2009 join date crew

dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000) dmacfour is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for update
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." Lucius Annaeus Seneca(c. 4 BC ? AD 65)

"god" is just like santa claus except his presents are supposed to come AFTER you die.....

I am #7 of the Circle of Twelve

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread is like watching a 747 plummeting toward the ground at terminal velocity, and all you can do as a bystander is feel sorry for all those poor bastards onboard who are about to experience a horrible scorched & mangled end.

Though were it me, it wouldn't even have reached this stage, for if my wife told me she was talking with an Ex? Or that she was even thinking about one? Finito.

That.
    Would.
    Be.
    It.

Cue credits.

Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Update for the misc

woke up today and the wife was in bed with me....(I worked today)...her sister and some dude were on my couch

ignored her all day...she called me and asked why the apt was so trashed...I explained she got wasted and sister/dude slept over

she worked and got home tonight, didnt mention how ***d up this is or anything, minded my own business

wife blurts out "I looked so hot last night"

RAGED...WTF is this?? she acted like the typical female...blah blah blah

she is spending the night at her parents house.....Im glad shes not here

Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrfrumble View Post
    this thread is like watching a 747 plummeting toward the ground at terminal velocity, and all you can do as a bystander is feel sorry for all those poor bastards onboard who are about to experience a horrible scorched & mangled end.

Though were it me, it wouldn't even have reached this stage, for if my wife told me she was talking with an ex? Or that she was even thinking about one? Finito.

That.
    Would.
    Be.
    It.

Cue credits.
    this

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man... not good.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Towley View Post
    Update for the misc

woke up today and the wife was in bed with me....(I worked today)...her sister and some dude were on my couch

ignored her all day...she called me and asked why the apt was so trashed...I explained she got wasted and sister/dude slept over

she worked and got home tonight, didnt mention how ***d up this is or anything, minded my own business

What happened in the argument? What did you say and what did she say?
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're like 26 right, act like an adult, sit her down, ask her what's up, and explain that you didn't like the way she left you hanging, if she doesn't have a solid explanation, tell her how you feel about the marriage, if she doesn't try to fix it, file for divorce.

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    What happened in the argument? What did you say and what did she say?

he yadda yadda yadda'd over the best parts
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deltbrah View Post
    he yadda yadda yadda'd over the best parts
    I know! who does that?!
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She just wants the attention. All girls like it, it doesn't mean she's cheating on you.

Muscle Is Sexy.... Focused2BFit's Avatar
    Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Update for the misc

Wow! What a cold disrespectful bish, seriously OP you shouldn't stick around and be treated like that. Life is too short. Is she trying to get more attention from you?? Do you tell her and show her she is desirable? WTF... There had to be something way off in your relationship before this.
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable Socrates

Money can't buy everything. In fact anything that is worthwhile and meaningful must be earned and can't be bought.

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Focused2BFit View Post
    Wow! What a cold disrespectful bish, seriously OP you shouldn't stick around and be treated like that. Life is too short. Is she trying to get more attention from you?? Do you tell her and show her she is desirable? WTF... There had to be something way off in your relationship before this.
    stop hating on your kind bish, in an attempt to get reps

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

Muscle Is Sexy.... Focused2BFit's Avatar
    Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deltbrah View Post
    stop hating on your kind bish, in an attempt to get reps

lol yea dying to get your reps
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable Socrates

Money can't buy everything. In fact anything that is worthwhile and meaningful must be earned and can't be bought.

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't need to wonder if she did something with another guy or not. Her behaviour is the same disrespectful mentality anyway.

If she was just a girlfriend, you should seriously consider leaving her.

Marriage though... well you could 'man up' and control your woman. But is she even worth that?

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she probably just wants some attention from guys that arent her husband, just so she knows she's still got it. it's probably nothing serious.

Originally Posted by Focused2BFit View Post
    lol yea dying to get your reps
    i'm just trynna keep it real

Last edited by deltbrah; 10-30-2010 at 11:06 PM.

reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) reapersenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shouldve macked on the sister for the lolz

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Update for the misc

Update: If you value the relationship you will either put her in her place or get out.

Again, you're married, but I honestly feel like you put yourself there? There has to be other things she's done that we're not aware of.

Get a laywer. Dump and get out. Don't get married so soon next time.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.