Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in.
    o

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    It gets that way because shampoo strips away the natural wax produced by your scalp, so your body goes into overdrive trying to replace it and produces too much.

You would have to suffer through a week or two of greasy hair/hats until your body falls back into normal production cycle.
    Can I take care of this with BS/ACV?
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Groinmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't read the whole thread, but I did this for a long time a couple years ago, and I ended up with some kind of staph infection or zits on my scalp... Big painful sores and bumps. Nizoral shampoo fixed it and keeps it away... It's an appealing theory, and maybe it works for some people, but it didn't work for me. I washed my hair every 1-2 days. Long hair, short hair, didn't matter, I still had problems until using Nizoral...

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been No shampoo for 2 weeks just washing in luke warm water, going tomorrow to get a haircut lets see what my hair lady says about it

EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteZealot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    I have very fine blond hair with a slight wave. I have always shampooed daily because when I wake up in the morning it is DISGUSTINGLY greasy and usually it's started to get a bit greasy by the time I go to bed. I'm not sure that I can afford to try this given that I work in professional setting with clients coming in etc. Any suggestions?
    I've never had greasy hair and I'm doing no poo. (SRS)
    Maybe because you're white and I'm black, but I'm not sure....
    ~Future Medic~

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EliteZealot View Post
    I just wash my hair with water every other day. Is that okay?
    Yes.

In the No Shampoo article I talk about the Sebum Coating method which is great for cleaning your hair with water alone. What you want to do is run your fingers through the hair strands with lukewarm water running on them: start from the base of the given hair lock (scalp) and gently run the fingers through to the tips.

Originally Posted by iviica View Post
    I never shampoo, I clean my hair once every 4-6days (also use conditioner). After the shower I straighten my hair and put a bit of murrays init and it will stay good until I shower again.

Girls love my hair, they want to touch it. Sometimes a randsom girl walks up to me asking if she can touch my hair... lol
    Careful with straightening your hair (assuming you are using a hair straightening iron). Use them smartly and for given occasions, those things can destroy your hair and make you dependent on them if you use them daily. Learn to manage your own curly hair pattern (wavy, coiled, kinky, nappy whatever), then straighten as per your liking (bishes be miring curly hair too, breh).

I have very fine blond hair with a slight wave. I have always shampooed daily because when I wake up in the morning it is DISGUSTINGLY greasy and usually it's started to get a bit greasy by the time I go to bed. I'm not sure that I can afford to try this given that I work in professional setting with clients coming in etc. Any suggestions?
    Are you using heavy-residue hair products, most notably hair waxes and pomades? Are you using a sulfate-based shampoo or a sulfate-free one?

Folks, be a bit more detailed in your grooming routine when you ask questions so you can get better answers.

Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    It gets that way because shampoo strips away the natural wax produced by your scalp, so your body goes into overdrive trying to replace it and produces too much.

You would have to suffer through a week or two of greasy hair/hats until your body falls back into normal production cycle.
    This. However, slowly introduce no-shampoo days as I suggest (one extra day every 2 weeks), do not just jump into no shampoo. I have done even the craziest of hair experiments with shampoo by abiding to this rule, and my career is dependent on client management.

Can I take care of this with BS/ACV?
    Yes but first ease into the no shampoo as above by introducing extra no shampoo days slowly. Once you find how your hair reacts to decreased frequency of a conventional (sulfate-based) shampoo, then switch to BS/ACV.

Originally Posted by Groinmaster View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread, but I did this for a long time a couple years ago, and I ended up with some kind of staph infection or zits on my scalp... Big painful sores and bumps. Nizoral shampoo fixed it and keeps it away... It's an appealing theory, and maybe it works for some people, but it didn't work for me. I washed my hair every 1-2 days. Long hair, short hair, didn't matter, I still had problems until using Nizoral...
    My man, a staph infection of the category that you mention is known as "impetigo" and is caused by rubbing your head/hair against stuff which you should not be rubbing against in the first place (e.g. other men's greasy and contaminated heads as in wrestling or using gym mats). As I have repeated ad nauseum: shampoo (preferably with a sulfate-based shampoo) your hair if you rub your hair against chit (replace the c with an s).

A staph infection is a serious thing (although very rare even when rubbing your head against crap and not using shampoos) so shampoo your hair if only to remove the disgusting crap that your hair will be coated in.

Apply some common sense here, bronases.

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Been No shampoo for 2 weeks just washing in luke warm water, going tomorrow to get a haircut lets see what my hair lady says about it
    Be aware that hairstylists/hairdressers tend to be against "no shampoo" because the majority of them sell hair products on the side. Last time I went to the barber (years ago), the chick was not only hitting on me but trying to sell me the expensive crap that she had on the hair salon for my bautiful sexy curls, as she claimed. She came at me thick, tight and solid some days later, the only thing she didn't get from me was my money.

Originally Posted by EliteZealot View Post
    I've never had greasy hair and I'm doing no poo. (SRS)
    Maybe because you're white and I'm black, but I'm not sure....
    This has got nothing to do with race or skin tone. The only thing is that curly hair (especially afro-textured hair) has a tendency to be naturally dry due to the difficulty of sebum travelling through the kinky-patterned hair strands. The less "curly" your hair is, the lower your predisposition to having dry hair, all other factors being equal. That's it.

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    For what is worth, I have replied today to one of my readers on shampooing and hair grooming related topics, so feel free to have a look as I stress there the whole shampooing frequency importance which help in answering some questions that some of you may have:

http://www.manlycurls.com/2012/07/as...men-hairstyle/

audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100) audiodope22 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by icanseeu1985 View Post
    op get on my level; I don't even shower any-more, I don't even get up to take a dump any more (I just let it go in my pants/shorts), I don't even clean my nose anymore (I just let it drip down all over my lower face/neck), & I don't even get up to piss anymore.
    lmao!

Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, how do you feel about soap and body washes? I stopped using body wash completely about 2 weeks ago and my skin has never felt/looked better and I don't even smell bad. I make sure to rub myself down with water real well, especially under the pits. Kinda similar to the sebum coating method.

MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyBodyIsRdy420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oxyuranus View Post
    OP, how do you feel about soap and body washes? I stopped using body wash completely about 2 weeks ago and my skin has never felt/looked better and I don't even smell bad. I make sure to rub myself down with water real well, especially under the pits. Kinda similar to the sebum coating method.
    I'm chiming in for this one! I stopped using body wash well over a year ago and like yourself, my skin has improved. I suggest looking into "witch hazel". Put it into a little squirt bottle, spray it on yourself, and then lather it on like you would body wash. People also like to use it for their face. Check the reviews! http://www.amazon.com/Dickinsons-Ori.../dp/B000GCQ04C

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    I'm chiming in for this one! I stopped using body wash well over a year ago and like yourself, my skin has improved. I suggest looking into "witch hazel". Put it into a little squirt bottle, spray it on yourself, and then lather it on like you would body wash. People also like to use it for their face. Check the reviews! http://www.amazon.com/Dickinsons-Ori.../dp/B000GCQ04C
    Different strokes for different folks, every body chemistry is not made equal.
    I tried WH on a zit once about 15 years ago and my face literally exploded in the area where I put the hazel...i broke out something awful..

Yeah, and OP.....cool that this works for you bro but my skin is better with chemicals in it...i have shyt going on with my scalp and if its not treated it is seriously faaawwwked (medical deal)
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, just a question man..why not shave it bald...

I dunno, but guys with lots of hair or curly hair, no matter the race, seem sort of weird to me...just me maybe.
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    idk if I posted this already but,

can I use product while on no-poo?

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by footmenrow View Post

this, I use brylcreem, my i will look like a grease monkey if I do this

On the other hand putting coconut oil in the hair makes it feel great, better than olive oil IMO
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP: I've been "with the movement" for prob 6 months now. The #1 think is just the washing technique that you outlined in the OP. You have to TAKE YOUR TIME, especially at first.

I frequently had my GF smell my hair, no bad smell. My scalp is healthy as hell, and I've even gotten several compliments on my hair at work (which I never did before.)

Shampoo really is bull****. Your scalp cleans itself. Again though, you have to TAKE TIME when cleaning your hair with just water.

PRO TIP: I use the massage setting on my detachable shower head (aka more intense pressure) that helps A LOT. If your shower head has some weak-ass pressure I could see it taking much longer to clean properly (although still possible.) I also like to cup my hands (to make like a little lake on top of head) and rinse it like that 4-5 times.

Hair lookin' healthy as phuck all dee time mon

Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell me if this is right

Give hair a wash with BS

then rinse out with water
    rinse with ACV and then again with water?
    misc pls!

Arsenal FC Crew

Cologne Crew

Wristwatch Crew

Bear in mind that the armpits have different glands as opposed to the scalp so you have to be careful as to how you go about cleaning and grooming this area of the skin. Altogether, I do recommend trying to use skin care products which have the least amount of chemicals but still get to do the job.

Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    Basic soap works very well too and is about as basic as you can get. The Dove brand has some good stuff that is dermatologically tested.

Originally Posted by Hardknock View Post
    Different strokes for different folks, every body chemistry is not made equal.
    I tried WH on a zit once about 15 years ago and my face literally exploded in the area where I put the hazel...i broke out something awful..

Yeah, and OP.....cool that this works for you bro but my skin is better with chemicals in it...i have shyt going on with my scalp and if its not treated it is seriously faaawwwked (medical deal)
    As I said a few times already in this thread, if you have a medical condition going on in your scalp, you will have to use shampoo (albeit under the supervision of a doctor).

Originally Posted by Hardknock View Post
    OP, just a question man..why not shave it bald...

I dunno, but guys with lots of hair or curly hair, no matter the race, seem sort of weird to me...just me maybe.

Originally Posted by footmenrow View Post

Yes and you can shampoo too, just find your right frequency of shampoo use.

Originally Posted by AMERICAN_BEAST View Post
    this, I use brylcreem, my i will look like a grease monkey if I do this

On the other hand putting coconut oil in the hair makes it feel great, better than olive oil IMO
    Coconut oil is awesome but use minimal amounts as it is very easy to overdo it.

Originally Posted by mikeditka View Post
    OP: I've been "with the movement" for prob 6 months now. The #1 think is just the washing technique that you outlined in the OP. You have to TAKE YOUR TIME, especially at first.

I frequently had my GF smell my hair, no bad smell. My scalp is healthy as hell, and I've even gotten several compliments on my hair at work (which I never did before.)

Shampoo really is bull****. Your scalp cleans itself. Again though, you have to TAKE TIME when cleaning your hair with just water.

PRO TIP: I use the massage setting on my detachable shower head (aka more intense pressure) that helps A LOT. If your shower head has some weak-ass pressure I could see it taking much longer to clean properly (although still possible.) I also like to cup my hands (to make like a little lake on top of head) and rinse it like that 4-5 times.

Hair lookin' healthy as phuck all dee time mon
    Yes, it's about the technique and water itself is a good daily cleanser under most circumstances.

Good tip.

Originally Posted by Ayytman View Post
    Tell me if this is right

Give hair a wash with BS

then rinse out with water
    rinse with ACV and then again with water?
    Yes. This is one of the options for cleaning your hair if you want to stop shampoo use altogether.

worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I stopped using shampoo years ago. It's sad that you guys need to gather this information up and send it around to each other. Think for yourselves.
    ...._______........___________.
    ../..___..../\...../..___...____../\
    ./../\__/.././..../../.\_/./\__/.././
    /../_/_/.././..../.././../_/././_/./
    \______.\/.....\_\/....\_\/..\_\/

mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by worker1 View Post
    I stopped using shampoo years ago. It's sad that you guys need to gather this information up and send it around to each other. Think for yourselves.
    Damn, you are so cool. You really got us there.

(post time: Sat 1:32am)

Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My hair is always good albeit a little dry the day or two after using shampoo so I've decided to stop. I only used to shampoo twice a week at most any way however.

My question is though, do I want to still use conditioner? My hair is less dry the day after in contrast to shampoo but still, do I only want to wash with water and still keep the 2-3 day per week routine?

Originally Posted by worker1 View Post
    Yes, because to think for yourself you first don't need to be educated on the subject.

You so cool.

Originally Posted by Dured View Post
    My hair is always good albeit a little dry the day or two after using shampoo so I've decided to stop. I only used to shampoo twice a week at most any way however.

My question is though, do I want to still use conditioner? My hair is less dry the day after in contrast to shampoo but still, do I only want to wash with water and still keep the 2-3 day per week routine?

Your hair being dry after a shampooing session is completely normal as it takes your own scalp sebum to coat the hair strands anywhere from 1 to 5 days (depending on hair length).

You should use a conditioner after each shampooing session (after rinsing the shampoo). This is paramount. From there onwards, you can play around with conditioner frequency as you find of benefit.

Alternatively, you can skip the conditioner and massage the scalp every day when you shower and take the 1-2 minutes to gently run your fingers through your hair locks to spread your scalp sebum optimally. This latter method is what I did during my 30 day no hair product experiment and my hair looked good even after 30 days of not having shampooed my curls or using a conditioner on them.

Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ayytman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two weeks in - looking good

got my hair cut pretty short 2-3 to help keep it clean while im new to this and to try prevenet dandruff while my scalp adjusts.

just using BS and ACV every 2-3 days
    misc pls!

Arsenal FC Crew

Cologne Crew

Wristwatch Crew

Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post

Alternatively, you can skip the conditioner and massage the scalp every day when you shower and take the 1-2 minutes to gently run your fingers through your hair locks to spread your scalp sebum optimally. This latter method is what I did during my 30 day no hair product experiment and my hair looked good even after 30 days of not having shampooed my curls or using a conditioner on them.
    this is what i've been doing for almost two months now with great success

BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigPimpinBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have fun with your smelly hair
    ***Georgia Crew***

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Originally Posted by Ayytman View Post
    Two weeks in - looking good

got my hair cut pretty short 2-3 to help keep it clean while im new to this and to try prevenet dandruff while my scalp adjusts.

just using BS and ACV every 2-3 days
    Glad to hear that after 2 weeks it is looking good. Good move on getting your hair trimmed short so as to familizarize yourself with the no shampoo method as short hair is fairly easy to clean without the use of shampoo and getting the optimal shampooing frequency sorted is a walk in the park.

Feel free to update on this thread as to how it keeps progressing.

this is what i've been doing for almost two months now with great success
    As I said, it works. I have done this method on my long tight curls (+20 inches in length) with no detriment to its looks or how it smelled.

Originally Posted by BigPimpinBrah View Post
    have fun with your smelly hair
    Sure pimp, sure.

Flex Like a ****in' Ibex OptimusPrim3's Avatar
    OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been on no poo (none whatsoever) for a while, probably like 1-1.5 years. Just now I've gotten dandruff and started using Tea-Tree leave-in conditioner which solved that problem. But, I have just noticed recently that my hair is thinning out (especially on the sides)... I'm 100% sure it's not from the conditioner because it was thinning out beforehand, what do?
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Met Phil Heath at Costco & Guitar Center Crew**
    **Anything Is Possible Crew**
    ᕙ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )ᕗ

ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000)
    In and sub'd

In the process of growing my hair out currently. FOr the first time

Any long hair brahs have tips?

vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100) vitobrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    how do you dry your hair after rinsing it with water?
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*

mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good read OP repped

one question,I tried this before but my hair starts to get quiet dandruffy if I don't shampoo regularly...what do?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c