Thread: Testostrogain

Lippy_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testostrogain

I play college football, and am looking to gain weight. can anyone tell me if they have received any side-effects from testostrogain? also if any one knows if this is legal for NCAA rules? I would ask coaches, but dont want them to get suspicious. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah it should be legal. its also crap. don't waste your money on it.

if you want to gain weight, eat a lot of clean foods, lift hard, sleep a lot. the only supps you need are whey protein, creatine/CEE, and EFAs.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats so bad about testostrogain? It looks like a great formula actually

GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am one my third day with testostrogain and so far so good
    "It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up." -- Vince Lombardi

Currently cutting

Nov 15 197
    Nov 22 194
    Nov 30

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    natural test boosters will not do anything besides help you get up to normal levels, if you aren't there already. i would not take it until you are 40, if ever. healthy fats, such as fish oil, are better for your test levels.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

ironman51scuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Testostrogain reply

Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    natural test boosters will not do anything besides help you get up to normal levels, if you aren't there already. i would not take it until you are 40, if ever. healthy fats, such as fish oil, are better for your test levels.
    Well I started working out again and because of my age and from what I read about Testosterone levels decreasing as you get older I thought I would give something a try. I wanted something that wouldn't hurt my natural or normal body processes either. So the testostrogain has been working for me. My work out partner is half my age and I am making better gains then he has been lately. Considering he is a dedicated gym person and has done and is very knowledgeable when it comes to steroids. It has helped me loose some weight and as a side effect I am horny like a teenager. Now I haven't had any problems with that department yet either. I have been athletic all my life and one time in my life when I was my workout partners age and pumping iron lots I had 20 inch neck 19-1/2 inch biceps and benching 3 plates naturally with the exception of doing branch chain amino acids.
    Personally from what I know about the youth of today they are all in a big hurry and want to get the results asap hence the large demand for growth hormones and steroids. Hard work, changing up your work out routines, and doing the workouts with impeccable form will give you the results. These will be hard earned but if you where to look at me they are the results you want because for me have stayed with me. It may help that I have done hard labour for a number of years in my life too and I maybe an exception to most. I just researched what the ingredients do for your health and all are good. You young buckaroos just need to work harder and eat good. Good luck

tattoodbruno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does someone know why they feel this product is crap? Looking at the ingredients and the properties of the ingredients it seems to have value. If you are comparing this to standard GEAR, I imagine it doesn't stack up (no pun intended), however, if you are looking to increase free testosterone in your system in hopes to see some improvement in overall health, libido etc.. then why wouldn't this stuff work?

I am not genetically predisposed to have a huge body, but at 46, I am fit - but what I see in the gym these days are young guys that are - without a doubt - juicing to get "Quick Results". Testostrogain looks to have natural ingredients that seem to have a function.
    "Being a tattooed person is different from not being one. We become different in our own skins, and to the world around us. We are empowered... individual... We become walking, talking, pulsing, indelible art statements, and this requires a certain self confidence. We are no longer just Tom or Jane. We are the person with the butterfly on our shoulder or the man with a tiger on his bicep. It is an adventure and socially interesting to be ... 'ART WITH A PULSE'."

MADAME CHINCHILLA

testosterone01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes it is legal but u can use it after 35 it will very useful then.