Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Power Ranger Great Elephant's Avatar
    Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Barbell Bent-over Row vs Dumbbell Bent-over Row

I was reading a few studies and from personal experience and I've noticed and read that you can lift more weight with the Dumbbell Bent-over Row compared to the Barbell Bent-over Row

Both expercises are classified as compound movements so wouldn't the Dumbbell Bent-over Row be the most effective one in terms of adding mass?

Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mesomorphus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DB Row is also an isolation excersice. It do add muscle to the back but also help in building the proportion of both left & right lats. Which BB Row cant do.

Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mesomorphus View Post
    DB Row is also an isolation excersice. It do add muscle to the back but also help in building the proportion of both left & right lats. Which BB Row cant do.
    Yea thats what I was also worried about because my body isn't in proportion as we speak lol and I'm trying to find a way to fix that ahahahha

cool

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO!

do them both, first of all, switch em up-or do them both in the same workout.

but back to my NO!

FACT- compound movements build muscle faster than isolated movements

^^^there is your answer!
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by strawser9 View Post
    NO!

but back to my NO!

^^^there is your answer!
    ^^^^
    BINGO

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Great Elephant View Post
    I was reading a few studies and from personal experience and I've noticed and read that you can lift more weight with the Dumbbell Bent-over Row compared to the Barbell Bent-over Row

Both expercises are classified as compound movements so wouldn't the Dumbbell Bent-over Row be the most effective one in terms of adding mass?
    Charles Poliquin:

"One problem with the barbell row is that it's really hard for people to just use the lats and elbow flexors. They always unconsciously start to drive with the quads and use their glutes and lower back. The second thing is that the bar either hits your gut or your chest, which restricts your range of motion. The better way to do it is to just use the one-arm dumbbell row."

Won't settle for 2nd best extremeX75's Avatar
    extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Charles Poliquin:

"One problem with the barbell row is that it's really hard for people to just use the lats and elbow flexors. They always unconsciously start to drive with the quads and use their glutes and lower back. The second thing is that the bar either hits your gut or your chest, which restricts your range of motion. The better way to do it is to just use the one-arm dumbbell row."
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

With the DB version you should be stronger by about 15% than with the BB row. Example: I can BB row roughly 160-70lbs or so for 8-10 reps... but when i do the DB row I can do 90lbs for 8-10 reps. Unless you can have perfect form on the BB row then I would just do the DB version that allows you to put more focus on the muscle you are working and to be honest, bigger weights= bigger muscle (any pro would tell you this) so i do the one that i can use more weight on while keeping good form.

I do both however but do DB rows first at the beginning of my workout.
    @@@(Love shopping? Love to save money? Like getting money back? Then BLASTOFF!!
    http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/shoppingrevolution09)@@@

***Been laid off and looking for a great opportunity with a company thats not a scam? Then ask me about becoming apart of my home business. Im associated with a company publicly traded on the NYSE for over 30years and listed in FORBES top 200 home businesses. (NOT AVON!)***

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assuming youre talking aobut single arm DB rows.

for me:

two completetly different exercises that hit the back differently.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000) TDetroit is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do both.

One of the things I have found with the DB bent over row is hand position. Regular grip v hammer grip.

BB is easier to hold form in a reverse grip. A little awkward with DBs
    At my house, we listen to both kinds of music: Led and Zeppelin!
    How do you build muscle like Bert Landry?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Great Elephant View Post

Two different exercises.

The sooner you forget about "either/or" mentality, the better your results will be.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

I'm a f*cking horse!!!! Wyldhorse's Avatar
    Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000) Wyldhorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do both. each works my back different. I love the dumbell bent over rows though
    "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart...that's true strength"

i'm just gonna end up doing bother i guess
    It's Morphin Time!!! - Core Nutritionals 'Core ABC' Sponsored Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7356791

My Bodyblog - http://blog.bodybuilding.com/GreatElephant

Squat Tutorials : SHOULD BE A STICKY!!! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7370911

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DB Row is also an isolation excersice. .
    Uh, no its not.

Its still a multi joint exercise thats hitting the biceps and even the rear delts.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NO!

but back to my NO!

^^^there is your answer!
    they're both compound movements chief.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Two different exercises.

The sooner you forget about "either/or" mentality, the better your results will be.

X2

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    they're both compound movements chief.
    o really?

not so much

isolating 1 muscle--if you do them correctly
    Last edited by strawser9; 07-18-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

I think you meant unilateral exercise not isolation.

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    universal application as far as I'm concerned

broaden people...broaden!
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In terms of poundages, having your grip in a neutral position is generally a stronger grip than an overhand or underhand. It's just a stronger line of pull. So, it stands to reason that it's possible to handle more weight DB rowing than BB rowing because of this (also because your braced stronger on a DB row with the one leg up on a bench to help keep your lower back safe).

Naturally, you can hold the dumbbell in any direction, but the natural line of pull is with a neutral grip.

If you're in doubt, try pulldowns using two different handles of the same width: one with an overhand and one with a parallel grip. You're most likely stronger on the parallel.
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Charles Poliquin:

Agree with Mr. Poliquin.....I just started using one-arm db rows and had a much better workout and really felt it in the targeted muscle more. I'm sticking with the one arm DB rows going forward. For me, DB's in general work better for most exercises....

jroe10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DBs

I like the DB version better personally. I really feel like I can focus on the contraction of a specific muscle, whereas with the barbell version, you tend to lose that isolation. Definitely DBs for my rows.
    Wouldn't a midget on steroids be hillarious?

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    o really?

not so much

isolating 1 muscle--if you do them correctly
    read the post below yours for clarification smart guy.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do them both /thread
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bassing68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that you guys have thrown the blanket of confusion and covered my eyes with it. For Rippetoes or even madcow's 5x5 which would be the "best"? I actually do one set of d/b as a warmup to bb rows...Am I wrong?

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    personally I don't know anything about either one of those 'systems'.
    what I do know is that to put on muscle mass in regards to exercise you have to move heavy-ass weight in the strictest form as possible for a predetermined amount of sets and reps.

It appears to me that DBs are the preference of those above (mine as well), but both will be of benefit.
    If you have DBs heavy enough to execute those targeted set/rep ranges...then use them.

do not complicate things by believing that variety (the use of both) is a bad thing because it is not...ultimately you can and should be using both IMO.
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    started doing them both this week, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Merkava has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Charles Poliquin:

Papi, I love you (no homo).

I have just ordered a barbell, but I'm happy to hear that DBs are basically all you need. As you may know, I have never even touched a barbell. I'm still a virgin.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The main disadvantage of DB "rows" is that you are supporting your upper body and therefore lose the core and erector training that you get with bent over BB rows. Depends what you want to do; like others have said, they really are two totally different exercises. One is not a sub for the other.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    The main disadvantage of DB "rows" is that you are supporting your upper body and therefore lose the core and erector training that you get with bent over BB rows. Depends what you want to do; like others have said, they really are two totally different exercises. One is not a sub for the other.
    I do one arm db rows bent over without support. These are kick ass. There's no pushing and pulling, just pulling.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On non-support 1-arm DB rows, where does your free arm go? Just hanging down?

I'd try it, but I know I'd probably have to take the weight down considerably; I'd be concerned about wrenching/twisting my lower back otherwise.
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.