Closed Thread
Page 143 of 321 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 9602
    DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Going super heavy huh?

Morning folks!
    It's a strength day, I have 3 hypertrophy days to follow which is more for volume.
    Procta-tech Sports Supplements Representative (Co-Lead Rep)
    Get swole with Procta-tech
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/procta-tech/swole_as_fawk.html

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going super heavy huh?

Morning folks!

he's following a similar PHAT routine.

tonight ill be with my prosupps crew in metroflex plano.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DieselFlip View Post
    This new routine has me doing reps of 3-5 and only 2-3 sets...At first I was like dam that's not enough but I find it out I can make it an all out effort lift. Which is great.
    I think I need to do that type of training. I had concussion symptoms yesterday doing DLs. I wanted to do 5 sets of 12 reps, after finishing my 3rd set, I had a major headache and almost passed out.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000) DieselFlip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

Myko I will be in Dallas I believe Mid-January or Mid-February for a work trip. I believe the convention I will be going will be held on a Saturday.

I will let you know when exactly and maybe you, TK and myself can have a collab for a day

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I think I need to do that type of training. I had concussion symptoms yesterday doing DLs. I wanted to do 5 sets of 12 reps, after finishing my 3rd set, I had a major headache and almost passed out.
    Give it a try twin. It's good for my first day being back in it.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sup peeps, mad at myself I couldn't get up to lift.

Will go tonight if I can
    Welcome to the night crew

I'm hitting Lower Body Strength tonight.
    It's all good, as long as you're still going tonight. Different scenary with the evening crew.

Legs for me today too, can't wait. NOT!
    Night crew checking in.

Actually, I just lifted in the morning for the first time in 10 years today. Tell you what, deadlifts are fuking heavy at 6:30 in the morning on an empty stomach lol. Felt like I was moving in slow motion

Feels really good afterwards though, which is what I miss by not doing AM workouts.

Morning brahs!!
    ## chillin at home crew

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Must have occurred before I joined. If you don't mind my asking, how did you get a concussion brah?
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Night crew checking in.

Actually, I just lifted in the morning for the first time in 10 years today. Tell you what, deadlifts are fuking heavy at 6:30 in the morning on an empty stomach lol. Felt like I was moving in slow motion

Feels really good afterwards though, which is what I miss by not doing AM workouts.

Morning brahs!!
    Will not one up you on this But if you do it all the time you're body will get used to it.

I love training on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Will not one up you on this But if you do it all the time you're body will get used to it.

I love training on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
    Yeah figured it was just a shock to my system, not used to lifting heavy first thing in the morning.

I was only planning on doing it once a week, but I may change that to 2 or 3 times because it makes my day more manageable.
    ## chillin at home crew

Yeah figured it was just a shock to my system, not used to lifting heavy first thing in the morning.

I was only planning on doing it once a week, but I may change that to 2 or 3 times because it makes my day more manageable.
    TBH I rather lift in the morning. I feel more refresh and really kick starts my day.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Myko I will be in Dallas I believe Mid-January or Mid-February for a work trip. I believe the convention I will be going will be held on a Saturday.

I will let you know when exactly and maybe you, TK and myself can have a collab for a day
    Trap?!?!

Must have occurred before I joined. If you don't mind my asking, how did you get a concussion brah?
    I caught my girlfriend cheating with my best friend. When I saw them together, I got so furious, and proceeded to beat them up and my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

I pulled the rear door of the van hard onto my head.

Trap?!?!

LMAO at the Prince of Bel Air story

No not a trap bro. Every year my company will go to Dallas to a Distributor's convention -- basically distro showcases new products for the year, we also buy a ton of inventory there since it's all are heavily discounted.

This year I asked my boss if I can tag along since I manage our online businesses (e-commerce duh). He said absolutely so yeah I can't remember if he said mid-Jan or mid-Feb..

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

sounds good.

Night crew checking in.

Morning brahs!!
    Trap?!?!

I caught my girlfriend cheating with my best friend. When I saw them together, I got so furious, and proceeded to beat them up and my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

sad story
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

sounds good.
    Imma have to pull a TK on you and mooch of your Mr. Hype and Jekyll stack

Trap?!?!

LOL @ Fresh Prince

Sorry to hear that brah. I don't know much about concussions other than all the NFL talk, but I hope it gets better over time.
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL @ Fresh Prince

Sorry to hear that brah. I don't know much about concussions other than all the NFL talk, but I hope it gets better over time.
    I told him to trade for that El Camino and he was being stubborn

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm back bishes! Account is fixed! Hallelujah!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

yup youre gonna love it. I gurranteeee it.

LOL @ Fresh Prince

good show is good.

battle for the 0 is official. TK vs. GOOK.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yup youre gonna love it. I gurranteeee it.

good show is good.

Battle for the 2013 Bikini Competition is official. TK vs. GOOK.
    Looking forward to it bro
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I'm back bishes! Account is fixed! Hallelujah!
    Congrats on re-joining the bb.com community brah

DieselFlip's probably the highest repped 20-post account ever lol

Looking forward to it bro
    LOL
    ## chillin at home crew

Congrats on re-joining the bb.com community brah

DieselFlip's probably the highest repped 20-post account ever lol
    LMAO we will never know since DieselFlip aka Prince aka The Artist aka FlipDawg aka Lord Noob has posted less than 50. Sux to be honest, I couldn't even post a url or embed img or videos.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LMAO we will never know since DieselFlip aka Prince aka The Artist aka FlipDawg aka Lord Noob has posted less than 50. Sux to be honest, I couldn't even post a url or embed img or videos.
    Why not just change your username ID to Diesel sn?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Why not just change your username ID to Diesel sn?
    It was taken.

Would be interesting to see if this chick gets together with Furious Pete and have a baby

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good evening ladies!!! Night Crew checking in.

:}

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    K I got my ball, came in a tissue box. I was like da fak I didn't order no tissues ?_?

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/vrwvuh.jpg[IMG]

I got my football too and it was wrap in bubble wraps. They knew you needed the extra tissue to gap gap gap.

Thanks Sand Storm for the hook up.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sup peeps, mad at myself I couldn't get up to lift.

Will go tonight if I can
    x2. I ate dinner too late and ended up passing out and didn't make it to the gym last night.

Welcome to the night crew

I'm hitting Lower Body Strength tonight.
    Inb4 strong joined date to reps ratios.

It's all good, as long as you're still going tonight. Different scenary with the evening crew.

Legs for me today too, can't wait. NOT!
    Second time of chest for me and tri's.

Going super heavy huh?

Morning folks!
    Supsup!

Pics of prosupps girls or it didn't happen.

Did you drink any pwo? I felt like that on Monday night cause I drank my pwo right before hitting gym.

Night crew checking in.

Morning brahs!!
    I want to get back to a morning routine but I am just not a morning person.

LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Did you drink any pwo? I felt like that on Monday night cause I drank my pwo right before hitting gym.

I want to get back to a morning routine but I am just not a morning person.

LOL
    Thank god for PWOs like Craze. I doubt I'd even be functional at the gym this morning without it lol

On the plus side, there are more chicks - and therefore more hawt chicks - in the morning than during my usual 10:30 pm gym session
    ## chillin at home crew

Good evening ladies!!! Night Crew checking in.

:}
    Who's D-Flip? :}

All good with the hookup

Thank god for PWOs like Craze. I doubt I'd even be functional at the gym this morning without it lol

On the plus side, there are more chicks - and therefore more hawt chicks - in the morning than during my usual 10:30 pm gym session
    Too bad only person that comes early in the morning at my gym is this Butterbean looking bald headed white dude and likes to wear a stringer FML
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice! Hit us up!

Yeeeeeeeee you can try out the whole Prosupps line... LOL!

battle for the 0 is official. TK vs. GOOK.
    Yeaahhhh buddy!

Supsup scrubs!

LMAO at the Prince of Bel Air story

No not a trap bro. Every year my company will go to Dallas to a Distributor's convention -- basically distro showcases new products for the year, we also buy a ton of inventory there since it's all are heavily discounted.

This year I asked my boss if I can tag along since I manage our online businesses (e-commerce duh). He said absolutely so yeah I can't remember if he said mid-Jan or mid-Feb..

That's great man, it's always nice to go on business trips once in a while.

LOL @ Fresh Prince

I'm thinking it's probably a re-occuring one since was football days.

No, I don't do any pwo other than coffee. Probably from running a lot over the weekend.

Too bad only person that comes early in the morning at my gym is this Butterbean looking bald headed white dude and likes to wear a stringer FML
    Schmack wants to know "we're not doing the pics thing anymore?"

Who's D-Flip? :}

All good with the hookup

Lol my gym has that character too (multiple ones actually). But fortunately there is plenty of eye candy around to drown out that horrible sight.

Last year, prior to the start of the condensed NFL training camp/preseason, the San Francisco 49er cheerleaders held a tryout in the aerobics room of my gym. I happened to go in for a workout that afternoon ... It was epic

I have no memory of what the hell I was working on or the weights I used lol
    ## chillin at home crew

Mirin' on my BodySpace banner?

Nice! Hit us up!

Yeeeeeeeee you can try out the whole Prosupps line... LOL!
    Will do. And yes will tryout the entire line...for free

Schmack wants to know "we're not doing the pics thing anymore?"
    LOL I no longer come to the gym in the morning.

Lol my gym has that character too (multiple ones actually). But fortunately there is plenty of eye candy around to drown out that horrible sight.

Last year, prior to the start of the condensed NFL training camp/preseason, the San Francisco 49er cheerleaders held a tryout in the aerobics room of my gym. I happened to go in for a workout that afternoon ... It was epic

I have no memory of what the hell I was working on or the weights I used lol
    Reported to your wifey :}

LOL I know what you mean
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 321 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast