Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IFBB Pro Abbas Khatami Saying HI to all

Just wanted to say hi and start a thread on here. I've been hearing a lot about the forums here on Bodybuilding.com and wanted to come on and be available for people to ask any questions they like. I just turned Pro in 2010 and competed in my first two pro shows the Phoenix Pro and the Tijuana Pro. I did ok from what other pros have said for the first time out with in the first year of turning pro but for my standards I know I should have taken more time off like some do to make the improvements I needed to come in the way I really wanted to. So im finally taking a full year off after 10 years of competing straight. Each year you really dont have time to make the improvements cause you really only have 7-8 months of off season , so an extra 4-5 months really makes a difference. So I'll be back in 2013. TIll then I'll be working on my weak areas which is just to thicken up my upper body. Will be posting some pics along the way.

I have also just recently opened HOUSE OF FITNESS here in Orange County california with my girlfriend Angela Kirkland . Attatched is the flyer. If anyone is interested fell free to email me on here or houseoffitness1@aol.com. Everyone's stay will be tailored to their needs and goals.

Hope to hear from you all. Have a great day
    Attached Images
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pleasure to hear from you as your the first pro i have seen here i will try to follow your career with interest
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hi abbas
    "There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys , thanks for the response. Like I said I'll be updating on here plus trying to figure out here how to post up some videos to share with you all. Usually I do updates on my youtube channel. I'll take short clips of training, talking nutrition, and just everyday talk at times. Hope you all enjoy.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Abbas! It's always great to hear from Pro's! I'll be the first to ask a question here then...whats your current training routine and diet lookin like?

I always enjoy seeing how the pros are workin out and eatin
    advertising not permitted

Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's great to see some pros posting on here again. How was the response been so far on your House Of Fitness retreat?

stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abbas K. View Post
    Hey guys , thanks for the response. Like I said I'll be updating on here plus trying to figure out here how to post up some videos to share with you all. Usually I do updates on my youtube channel. I'll take short clips of training, talking nutrition, and just everyday talk at times. Hope you all enjoy.
    good to hear from you. could you please tell me who your fav bodybuilders are, past and present?

Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Morsprincipium1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome! Not many pros post here so it's nice to see

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Abbas!
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome Abbas.

Show us some pics to get the thread started? Also, once your vids are posts on your YouTube channel, you can embbed them here.
    IG: waldronconstruction

NaturalPursuit,

Thanks for welcoming me. I just started a new routine here for my off season. More emphasis on my chest and arms. I have never tried this before but these are the areas I need to bring up before I come back to the stage.

Day 1 chest supersets
    arms supersets

Day 2 Quads, calves

Day 3 Back, forearms

Day 4 off

Day 5 Chest straight sets
    Arms straight sets

Day 6 Shoulders , hams

Day 7 Off
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome Abbas, Looking forward to reading your posts!
    It's the diet, training and sleeping on a regular consistent basis that makes a champion.

Shock Therapy Beta-Testing Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142055291

roko79,

Thank you. Hope you are well.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you still working with Farah?
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

wala,

THank you Here are a couple pics. One for the cover for muscle mag and one with my girifriend. Will post up more in time. I'll try and imbed the link to the videos here shortly.
    Attached Images
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Dietze2,

Thank you I hope you enjoy. Have a great day.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Carlitom,

A friend of mine told me about bodybuilding.com forums and thought it would be a good idea to come up on here and start posting. I always like interacting with the fans and helping out people. Not too many know that I prep people for shows. Plus its just nice to give back some when I have the knowledge that I have attained all these years. When I got in the sport it was all learned through trial and error.

But as for the response on our House of Fitness , its been great. Lots of positive feedback. We already have one couple booked to come out in three weeks.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Morsprincipium1,

Hey Im glad you like. You look pretty big there for being 5'6 thats good bro , keep it up.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anapolon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Abbas, welcome to the forums!
    Team Centopani

OtisBDriftwood,

Yes when I prep for my shows I do. Offseason I usually do my own thing though. Im very knowledgable in nutrition and how my body reacts in the off season. So I tend to just keep it simple and train hard, at times I back off and recoup , but this year Im keeping cardio in at least 5 days a week. Just good for the heart and cardiovascular conditioning when you tend to gain a lot of weight.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OtisBDriftwood,

Yes when I prep for my shows I do. Offseason I usually do my own thing though. Im very knowledgable in nutrition and how my body reacts in the off season. So I tend to just keep it simple and train hard, at times I back off and recoup , but this year Im keeping cardio in at least 5 days a week. Just good for the heart and cardiovascular conditioning when you tend to gain a lot of weight.
    Yup, i imagine is not easy to carry so much weight at 5'8.
    He's probably the best choice out there nowadays, at least you know that you have a good set of eyes behind you with him doing your prep.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

anapolon,

Thanks bro I appreciate it .
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

stan74,

My all time favorite bodybuilders where Nasser El Sonbaty and Kevin Levrone. Currently I like Kai's physique.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    stan74,

My all time favorite bodybuilders where Nasser El Sonbaty and Kevin Levrone. Currently I like Kai's physique.
    Yes KAI!!

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder dustyhanshaw's Avatar
    dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000) dustyhanshaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Abbas, welcome to the boards and I hope that you continue to keep up on the marketing portion of your career. I was glad to hear that you had talked to Todd and gotten a few good ideas as to how to get your self out there more. I have known about you for years through mutual friends like JJ Marsh and Bruce Jadziniak...two guys from way back in the early 90's that knew you when you went at the collegiate nats.

My question is what are you doing in an effort to make noticeable changes to your physiques weaknesses? I think you have a good game plan to not come back to the stage until you can walk out and have jaws dropping while people try to take in the drastic changes you have made after such a long time in the game.

Finally i want to compliment you on your ability to get such mileage out of your physique. As you know the judges can only judge what you show them and I feel you are easily one of the very best at taking what you have to the stage and showing every centimeter of size and every single detail that you brought to the dance. That is an art that many (myself included) are not able to do very well which means that we are selling our physiques short when showing our hard work to the judges.

DH

Dusty,

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Yeah Todd gave me a bunch of good ideas and was very helpful. Funny how you know JJ and Bruce. Please if you see them say hi to them. I haven't seen them in years.

Well for your question , like I said to Todd Im not coming back till 2013. I havent had a really good offseason since honestly 1999. I've been competing almost every year since then. Then some years I never thought I would turn pro so I didnt really push hard. Now that I gave it that last push and made I just wanted to get up on stage and see how I'd do. Plus to top it off I didnt know I had sugar problems since almost about 2005. That really hinders growth when your sugar is elevated above 120. Now that is fixed and I know my body. Im just giving it time to grow finally and not rush like I did this past year. I've always been one to take time off and take care of my body I think thats why I have been able to go at if for a while. But this year I have mastered finally my peak for the show , now its just time to thicken up the upper body and that means hitting my weak areas twice a week. Once hard and once more of blood volume training . I did this before on an area and it really helped. Now that I have this year I know what I can do. The goal is 280lbs offseason and to come in at 250lbs when I return at 5'8 .

I believe that I still have gas in the tank and I know for a fact that I have not grown to my full potential. As far as posing and presenting yourself on stage, I'll be glad to help you if you need. If you master the art of quarter turns and hitting your poses so they suit you and show off your physique best, you can beat many others that don't know how to pose or don't have the confidence to show it off.

Take care my friend and see you soon. Stay in touch.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    abbas could you give us a sample of what you tend to eat off season? are you a guy that likes to eat big or keep the calories at a minimum. cheers for posting here aswell ignore the trolls that will inevitably come

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is always great to see pros become more active on here!

valiantmiller16,

Thanks for the welcome. I try not to over eat. I feel that just stretches out the stomach wall and that it compounds the problem with the big gut syndrome going on these days. Im not saying I dont over eat at times , there are times where I cheat but I really dont like that over full feeling so I just eat till Im satisfied. A sample diet for me now would be like around 4500 calories roughly 500 g pro, 400-500 carbs and around 100g good fats.

Meal 1 3 whole eggs
    8 ounce steak
    cup of oats
    Slice or two of ezekel bread

meal 2 10 ounce chicken
    10 rice
    veggies mixed in
    tbsp of Flax seed oil

Meal 3 10 potato
    10 chicken
    ounce of almonds

Meal 4 this would be a post work out Pro Shake 50-60 grams
    100 g carb drink

Meal 5 Chile, at least 10 ounce ground beef , plus has different beans in there with tomato,
    1 ounce Brazilian nuts

Meal 6 Beef stroganof.

Like I said I keep meals in with more calorie dense foods in the off season plus more fats. I dont neccessarly think you need to jack up your carbs in order to gain muscle. Fats keep the sugar more steady in your blood anyway. Hope this helped .
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    valiantmiller16,

Thanks for the welcome. I try not to over eat. I feel that just stretches out the stomach wall and that it compounds the problem with the big gut syndrome going on these days. Im not saying I dont over eat at times , there are times where I cheat but I really dont like that over full feeling so I just eat till Im satisfied. A sample diet for me now would be like around 4500 calories roughly 500 g pro, 400-500 carbs and around 100g good fats.

Meal 1 3 whole eggs
    8 ounce steak
    cup of oats
    Slice or two of ezekel bread

meal 2 10 ounce chicken
    10 rice
    veggies mixed in
    tbsp of Flax seed oil

Meal 3 10 potato
    10 chicken
    ounce of almonds

Meal 4 this would be a post work out Pro Shake 50-60 grams
    100 g carb drink

Meal 5 Chile, at least 10 ounce ground beef , plus has different beans in there with tomato,
    1 ounce Brazilian nuts

Meal 6 Beef stroganof.

Like I said I keep meals in with more calorie dense foods in the off season plus more fats. I dont neccessarly think you need to jack up your carbs in order to gain muscle. Fats keep the sugar more steady in your blood anyway. Hope this helped .
    cheers for the reply man hope to see you stick around