Portis403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing that extra little bit of stomach fat

Hey everyone,

So I've been constantly working out for about 5 months now and am fairly happy with the results, however I am still trying to lose the last bit of fat on my lower stomach. I am eating very very healthy and have been watching my calorie intake and drastically cutting down on carbs, especially white bread and rice.

My main question is if cardio would be the best way to go about losing that extra little bit of weight? And if so, what kind? Should I continue jogging at a moderate pace for 30 minutes like I was previously doing or should I focus more on a more intense, but shorter cardio workout, that involves various fast paced sprinting activities?

Thanks a lot everyone, have a great day

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Portis403 View Post
    Hey everyone,

So I've been constantly working out for about 5 months now and am fairly happy with the results, however I am still trying to lose the last bit of fat on my lower stomach. I am eating very very healthy and have been watching my calorie intake and drastically cutting down on carbs, especially white bread and rice.

My main question is if cardio would be the best way to go about losing that extra little bit of weight? And if so, what kind? Should I continue jogging at a moderate pace for 30 minutes like I was previously doing or should I focus more on a more intense, but shorter cardio workout, that involves various fast paced sprinting activities?

Thanks a lot everyone, have a great day
    I'm sure this gets asked a lot but the general answe is always the same. Where your body stores fat is genetic and you can't choose where you want to lose fat. So just keep losing body fat and around 8% you should be good.

Right?

justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) justasquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    simply cutting down on carbs isnt going to help you loose the extra fat. You need to make sure your total calorie intake is less than your body requires. Your body really doesn't care where the calories come from, wether they are protien or carbs, if they are extra carbs your body doesnt use, they get stored as fat.

cardio is not required for loosing fat either. again, just eat less carb than you need. Theres nothing wrong with cardio, it has a lot of benifits, but your basically running to burn up calories you could have just not eaten in the first place. So, if you like cardio, keep doing it, if not, just don't eat so much.