majikmills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where to buy Mens Physique Board Shorts

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post ever on bodybuilding.com!

I am 7 weeks out from my first physique show and am trying to order myself a pair of mens physique board shorts.
    I am not having a lot of luck online, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to websites or stores they have had success in?
    Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so some stores may not be up here!

Any advice on color, design, length, fit, or anything that I should know for my first show would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    - Majik

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by majikmills View Post
    Hey Everyone!

This is my first post ever on bodybuilding.com!

I am 7 weeks out from my first physique show and am trying to order myself a pair of mens physique board shorts.
    I am not having a lot of luck online, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to websites or stores they have had success in?
    Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so some stores may not be up here!

Any advice on color, design, length, fit, or anything that I should know for my first show would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    - Majik
    Do you have pac sun in Canada? If so, they have a great selection of board shorts that fit well for Men's Physique. Just look at competition photos from previous comps and get a feel for what you think looks best. Ultimately you just need to be confident in whatever you rock, but i definitely believe the right pair of board shorts do make a difference.

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I prep a few MPD guys and For colors I recommend a teal blue and some bright colors like orange/yellow
    those look best on stage with the tan under the lights in my opinion.
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

majikmills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help guys!
    Although, I don't think we have Pac Sun in Canada, I looked online and they do have quite a good selection!
    I will definitely go for the blue shorts!

I appreciate all the help!