Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is the benefit of intermittant fasting

Say someone is cutting on 1800 cals a day. What difference does normal cutting on 1800 cals a day have with IF cutting on 1800 cals? Does IFing make people lose weight faster or does it just make the ratio of what weight is lost different (muscle vs. fat)? I thought the reason IFing was so popular is because it "gets right to the fat". (?)

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    larger meals
    easier meal planning
    using an acronym
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ditto2000 View Post
    Say someone is cutting on 1800 cals a day. What difference does normal cutting on 1800 cals a day have with IF cutting on 1800 cals? Does IFing make people lose weight faster or does it just make the ratio of what weight is lost different (muscle vs. fat)? I thought the reason IFing was so popular is because it "gets right to the fat". (?)
    It's an eating protocol. There are no advantages or disadvantages. There is some dubious research about the production of certain hormones in the fasting state, but they're few and far between and show fairly modest results.

IF is popular because it makes many feel satiated. It works for some and not for others. Follow what you like, but recognize that meal frequency is entirely a function of personal preference.

Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ditto2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    It's an eating protocol. There are no advantages or disadvantages. There is some dubious research about the production of certain hormones in the fasting state, but they're few and far between and show fairly modest results.

IF is popular because it makes many feel satiated. It works for some and not for others. Follow what you like, but recognize that meal frequency is entirely a function of personal preference.
    That's it? So many people have told me that IFing preserves more muscle compared to normal cutting. This is not true?

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's it? So many people have told me that IFing preserves more muscle compared to normal cutting. This is not true?

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face

fasting will throw your body into a catabolic state,
    raising cortisol levels

There are so many studies out there claiming completely condradictory things and each study claims to be 100% accurate. So confusing...

http://www.leangains.com/2011/03/int...ight-loss.html

So now even that study^ is outdate and has been classified as broscience?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    LMAO.

+1

Anyhow, IF is great for people that hate eating small meals. I eat 2-3 big meals a day because I like being full and without knowing it, I am actually intermittently fasting.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are so many studies out there claiming completely condradictory things and each study claims to be 100% accurate. So confusing...

http://www.leangains.com/2011/03/int...ight-loss.html

So now even that study^ is outdate and has been classified as broscience?
    May....may....may....

These findings suggest that these diets are equally as effective in decreasing body weight and fat mass, although intermittent CR may be more effective for the retention of lean mass.

markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont eat breakfast? your already intermittent fasting. Theres nothing revolutionary about any of the fad diets out there, its all the same in the end. Everything boils down to macros and calories, doesnt matter if you eat it on a train, on a box with a fox, or in an 8 hour window. Its still green eggs and ham.

Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its just a way to control cravings, allowing you to have bigger meals per sit down.
    My story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160403891

Nutrition and debunked myths for noobies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155909423

Live above the influence & hit your macros

IG: @BadnEvil

iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000)
    No difference except frequency of meals.

jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasonwilks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have used intermittent water fasting and had great success with it. It really is a good way to clean your body out. A cleaned out body means a more efficient body. You can also zig zag your calories around through out the week which is similar to intermittent water fasting.

dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwartbg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It is more suitable for people who actually work hard, and hate to have tupperwares with them all the time. It's suitable for people who like to eat only at dinner, and binge eat, and this way cheat days on IF are not really necessary cause you can eat something tasty on your workout days, and still be able to lose some fat. Fasting for 18 or 20 hours everyday, creates a caloric deficit, but you will not feel like you're undereating, compared to 6 small meals or else.

ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't agree it's 'simply' a case of calories in vs calories out, there are a lot of hormone responses involved - call it broscience if needs must. I noticed much better fat loss results from doing a 20/4 (1pm-5pm) IF routine as opposed to small and often. I was eating the same foods as my smaller meals plan I made myself, but just eating them together instead inside that window and swapping the meals around so its higher carb ones on heavy days. Where I had previously stalled with fat loss - it kicked back into gear (actually up a gear) eating this way - and it fits perfectly into my lifestyle which made it a winning combination for me.

As said, there is contradictory studies out there - as with a lot of things - best advice is find what works for YOU, if your seeing gains (or fat loss) with typical eating plans, that's fine, no need to change if something is working.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ClintMcc View Post
    I don't agree it's 'simply' a case of calories in vs calories out, there are a lot of hormone responses involved - call it broscience if needs must. I noticed much better fat loss results from doing a 20/4 (1pm-5pm) IF routine as opposed to small and often. I was eating the same foods as my smaller meals plan I made myself, but just eating them together instead inside that window and swapping the meals around so its higher carb ones on heavy days. Where I had previously stalled with fat loss - it kicked back into gear (actually up a gear) eating this way - and it fits perfectly into my lifestyle which made it a winning combination for me.

As said, there is contradictory studies out there - as with a lot of things - best advice is find what works for YOU, if your seeing gains (or fat loss) with typical eating plans, that's fine, no need to change if something is working.
    Of course hormones matter - they will determine the degree of nutrient partitioning that you are able to attain.

HOWEVER, hormone response can't be influenced by fiddling with timings and macros on a day by day basis - you can't generally influence them over significant periods of time. You are stuck with what you have.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My favorite IF benefit - I dont look like I'm going home to home selling rubbermaid containers when I bring food to work.
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    That is an interesting article. It makes we wonder about using IF for mass gain... I never though there were benefits but I didn't think it would be hurting gains either.

I wonder if the author is guilty of considering 'meals' as discrete events that occur on a fasted stomach and digest relatively quickly. We are taught meal frequency is irrelevant because in real life meals overlap and the digestion process lasts much longer than the gap in between meals...

cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea i eat all y meals pre and post workout just b/c it helps with my satiety... i usually eat all my food (2800 cals cutting) in about an hour or so. then im full for the rest of the day
    Is wine not an essential macro?

Huge avi *******

"The gears will spin and the wheels they’ll turn. As long as I give my fire fuel to burn."

ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Makes me feel as if I'm eating like a King after an 18-hour fast instead of like a little bitch every 3 hours lol
    “I’m not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it.” - Machiavelli

“If the mind is willing, the flesh could go on and on without many things" - Sun Tzu

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markdoddridge View Post
    Dont eat breakfast? your already intermittent fasting. Theres nothing revolutionary about any of the fad diets out there, its all the same in the end. Everything boils down to macros and calories, doesnt matter if you eat it on a train, on a box with a fox, or in an 8 hour window. Its still green eggs and ham.
    Made me lol...repped for creativity.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That is an interesting article. It makes we wonder about using IF for mass gain... I never though there were benefits but I didn't think it would be hurting gains either.

I wonder if the author is guilty of considering 'meals' as discrete events that occur on a fasted stomach and digest relatively quickly. We are taught meal frequency is irrelevant because in real life meals overlap and the digestion process lasts much longer than the gap in between meals...
    AFAIK he feels IF is not optimal, because you go for at least 16 hours without food - which is not optimal for protein synthesis and breakdown, and mTOR etc (or something like that). I thought he once said to me that he doubts it matters whether you eat 3 or 6 meals p/d, the difference (if any) would be absolutely negligable. As long as you spread your meals across the day, it doesn't really matter (3-5 meals would probably be best).

Also I think (and I believe he does as well) that the difference between bulking on IF and without IF wouldn't necessarily be something you should worry about - that would be something for the pros and for people with stage ambitions. If you're just looking to build a nice body and care about a social life as well, it would probably be something to forget about.

Main cliff: timing is NOT irrelevant, the question is probably whether you consider the small difference important or not.

That's my interpretation.

jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonebone will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Main cliff: timing is NOT irrelevant, the question is probably whether you consider the small difference important or not.

That's my interpretation.
    I agree with this... the timing does make a difference but it is only apparent to advanced lifters and not the novice.

You take a rookie fat guy who has never counted calories and put him on an IF or simple MACROs watching diet, and he'll probably get the same results.

You take an advanced lifter with low bf% who has been counting calories for many years, the IF protocol might help him shed that extra 1-2% bf that he's never been able to hit.

Really depends on your personal stats and diet as to which one is better.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I "heard" (read a post) that Martin is on the juice (which explains his long time of low BF). I guess he used to talk about it on Lyles board?.?. Ever since then, I lost interest in what he says. Sorry if this isn't true. I'm not trying to start a rumor. I have nothing against someone on the juice, just lying about it like any natty can achieve your build, bothers me....................every time.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Main cliff: timing is NOT irrelevant
    People should say it is LARGELY irrelevant for lifters. People say it is irrelevant all the time.

edit : BTW, I was agreeing

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    People should say it is LARGELY irrelevant for lifters. People say it is irrelevant all the time.
    People should say it's largely irrelevant in terms of direct effect on bodyweight and composition, but it can have a significant indirect effect on both factors by impacting satiety, palatability, energy, performance, convenience, compliance, etc

edit : BTW, I was agreeing
    Me too.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    People should say it's largely irrelevant in terms of direct effect on bodyweight and composition, but it can have a significant indirect effect on both factors by impacting satiety, palatability, energy, performance, convenience, compliance, etc

Me too.
    Thanks for expanding on that. People just say meal timing is irrelevant. As you know, that is incorrect. Unfortunately, that statement has spread like wildfire.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for expanding on that. People just say meal timing is irrelevant. As you know, that is incorrect. Unfortunately, that statement has spread like wildfire.
    The paucity of common sense can be astonishingly.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    The paucity of common sense can be astonishingly.
    lol