Closed Thread
    NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Should i keep away from pasta if i want abs?

I work my abs alot and take creatine and my abs are bloated soft but you can see them but i want to burn the fat of my stomache so should i stay away from pasta and bread for the cut look? i am hoping to achieve this in two weeks any ideas?

I am doing fast non stop cardio half an hour per day until i feel like fainting.

TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10) TommySK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can eat wholegrain pasta. You will be cutting as long as your caloric intake will be lower than your maintenance level...that's simple basics, read some stickies.

fit_scientist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Short-Term vs. Long-Term

If you want to loose water, cutting back the carbs might work (you mentioned two weeks - i.e. short-term). The reason is that carbs (pasta) are stored as glycogen in your liver and your muscle. Glycogen-Storage is dependent on water. When you don't eat carbs for a SHORT period, your body uses the stored glycogen and loses the water that's stored along.

BUT - if you don't eat carbs, your body can't use them as a source of energy once the glycogen is used up. You will notice, that your energy levels go down (if your body uses fat as fuel, it needs more oxygen for the generation of the same amount of energy). So - in the long term - it all comes down to energy balance.

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the only real reason cutting these things would be any more beneficial than any other carb source would be if you have some sort of intolerance to wheat. if this is true, yes, it will make a difference. if not, eat away.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NFLMASON View Post
    I work my abs alot and take creatine and my abs are bloated soft but you can see them but i want to burn the fat of my stomache so should i stay away from pasta and bread for the cut look? i am hoping to achieve this in two weeks any ideas?

I am doing fast non stop cardio half an hour per day until i feel like fainting.
    Well that's definitely a smart idea.

Just as smart as cutting pasta and thinking this alone will get you abs. Jeez.

No, there is no need to avoid pasta, white or wholegrain if you want abs. I have abs and eat ice cream and nutella. Wait what?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tagun View Post
    Well that's definitely a smart idea.

Just as smart as cutting pasta and thinking this alone will get you abs. Jeez.

No, there is no need to avoid pasta, white or wholegrain if you want abs. I have abs and eat ice cream and nutella. Wait what?
    ^^ this

If it's for short term, just scrap the cardio and stick to meat + veggies for 2 weeks and you'll be fine. Why would you cut carbs + do crazy amount of cardio ???
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    ^^ this

If it's for short term, just scrap the cardio and stick to meat + veggies for 2 weeks and you'll be fine. Why would you cut carbs + do crazy amount of cardio ???
    to impress da womenz
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itsaburgerrun View Post
    lul

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    to impress da womenz
    I hardly ever have carbs and i got loads of energy

i ate loads of past alast night ill see if i can run longer today

cheers

and yes for the ladys

bant247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao

Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahah nice catch, an IRL Azeroth would be great, no monthly fees =)
    Dude if it walked, flew, or swam at one point, eat it - SolidSteel86

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no reason to

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to live there too until i realised i'd wasted hundreds of dollars on a dead social life.

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NFLMASON View Post
    I hardly ever have carbs and i got loads of energy

i ate loads of past last night ill see if i can run longer today

cheers

and yes for the ladys
    The eater of the past! Watch out... it's the new fad diet!