Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nude & Freeballing Workout

I usually never wear a jock or underwear when I workout and I know a lot of guys are the same way. Something about it makes you feel more connected to the body, I think, and more of a raw workout. I sometimes workout in my underwear or naked at home too. It's just more convenient than dressing up to go to a gym sometimes. Maybe should have a gym for that sort of thing.. just a guy's gym. Anyone else do this too? Maybe would be good to find workout buddies for it.

DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know there are guys who do this. Confession time... lol.

rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DeeNYC View Post
    I usually never wear a jock or underwear when I workout and I know a lot of guys are the same way. Something about it makes you feel more connected to the body, I think, and more of a raw workout. I sometimes workout in my underwear or naked at home too. It's just more convenient than dressing up to go to a gym sometimes. Maybe should have a gym for that sort of thing.. just a guy's gym. Anyone else do this too? Maybe would be good to find workout buddies for it.
    no homo???
    -///M-

trackin951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I def. would not go to that guy's gym... Cant say I have ever done this.

zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how gay can one be?

paisano3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am now regretting stumbling across this thread...

i've never worked out like that. in fact, i usually wear boxer briefs, compression shorts, and shorts/pants on top of those. I think the tightness makes all the moves easier and more comfortable. and true, i would NOT go to a guy's gym like that...unless by "guys" you mean "gorgeous naked women"...???
    VENDETTA DE TUTTO

You guys really are uptight. Sounds like you guys are pretty insecure about the body, yet you are talking like you want to workout and build it up to give it a kind of look that is...???... appealing? manly? big?
    Well, maybe you can wrap yourself up in mummy gear to go to your gym and workout, but the physical workouts and athletics deal with the body and not a "gym wardrobe". The original Olympics in Greece were held with all men naked. Sounds like you guys are too worried about some homo guy attacking you or seeing your body. A lot of guys prefer working out in less clothing, so to allow the body movement to be freer and to show the body development as well. Real bodybuilders are not paranoid like you guys. Sounds like your puberty is not over yet.

zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys really are uptight. Sounds like you guys are pretty insecure about the body, yet you are talking like you want to workout and build it up to give it a kind of look that is...???... appealing? manly? big?
    Well, maybe you can wrap yourself up in mummy gear to go to your gym and workout, but the physical workouts and athletics deal with the body and not a "gym wardrobe". The original Olympics in Greece were held with all men naked. Sounds like you guys are too worried about some homo guy attacking you or seeing your body. A lot of guys prefer working out in less clothing, so to allow the body movement to be freer and to show the body development as well. Real bodybuilders are not paranoid like you guys. Sounds like your puberty is not over yet.
    No im not insecure with my body,but i need under amour briefs to keep my junk in place..Having you junk bouncing everywhere while running/workingout is this most annoying thing and an hurt sometimes..so unless you're slacking down there,i find it a necessity to wear tight under amour briefs..

Theres a reason why the original olympics was in greeze..and a reason why it doesnt occur in the present as well...yes,guys prefer working out in less clothing,but there's also a limit to how less...and there is no "body development" with your junk when working out..unless you are a homo or on steroids...real bodybuilders only wear little speedo's when at contests...not at a public gym..

Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike1366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who wants to get on gym equipment after some guys sweaty ball bag has been all over it. I have to say alot of guys are comfortable about there bodies just not with some other dudes junk hanging over there face when getting a bench press spot sorry this sounds pretty gay if you ask me. maybe you should try a bath house in your area where people who think like you hangout literally.
    ---RESISTANCE IS SURVIVAL---

foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Damn,

A guy might hurt himself in that gym setting.
    Still want to be a 300-pound freak!

Like I said, some of you guys, especially younger ones who grew up in an uptight conservative society (and then are more crude in private and music and other things), are too uptight and out of touch. You can't even spell the name of the country Greece .. not "greez". Gym clothing style is not based on sexual preference, but it certainly has gone from smaller and unbinding wear to oversized "hip-hop"-influenced baggy wear that hangs and pulls too much and covers everything you need to see while you are working out. Is why a lot of guys over do it and get too much bulk. There are a lot of gym traditions that are not observed today, and one thing is to have a small towel to place on the apparatus where you will place your body, so it absorbs the sweat. This is good if you are one who sweats a lot. Men who have a lot hanging if they don't wear underwear usually know what to wear to keep things in place and not get crunched. Some workout should have support, like a jock or strapping shorts, like when you do squats; but that's common sense unless you have it worked out for yourself. Sounds like you guys just don't have any balls.

trackin951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mike1366 View Post
    who wants to get on gym equipment after some guys sweaty ball bag has been all over it. I have to say alot of guys are comfortable about there bodies just not with some other dudes junk hanging over there face when getting a bench press spot sorry this sounds pretty gay if you ask me. maybe you should try a bath house in your area where people who think like you hangout literally.
    Sorry, it is pretty funny. You have to admit it!

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like I said, some of you guys, especially younger ones who grew up in an uptight conservative society (and then are more crude in private and music and other things), are too uptight and out of touch. You can't even spell the name of the country Greece .. not "greez". Gym clothing style is not based on sexual preference, but it certainly has gone from smaller and unbinding wear to oversized "hip-hop"-influenced baggy wear that hangs and pulls too much and covers everything you need to see while you are working out. Is why a lot of guys over do it and get too much bulk. There are a lot of gym traditions that are not observed today, and one thing is to have a small towel to place on the apparatus where you will place your body, so it absorbs the sweat. This is good if you are one who sweats a lot. Men who have a lot hanging if they don't wear underwear usually know what to wear to keep things in place and not get crunched. Some workout should have support, like a jock or strapping shorts, like when you do squats; but that's common sense unless you have it worked out for yourself. Sounds like you guys just don't have any balls.
    lol wut? younger people in general are less conservative than their elder counterparts.

FWIW, I have balls so they need support...other wise they can slap on my leg and every guy knows what it feels like to get their balls slapped. Don't even get me started on smegma lol
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10) tflorko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly I would find it a little inconvenient, I can't imagine trying to rack 100lb dumbells while it is enough to make sure I don't get my finger smashed I would hate for my balls and dick to be smashed as well.

Well, some things in a workout could be precarious if you are endowed well enough to be in the way of some things. I can understand that. But, is good to do some things with out so much constraint as clothing. Can do you some good.

throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500) throttlebull is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can't see how working out with a bunch of naked guys being any fun.

As much as some guys are lifting their shirts to show their abs and pulling shirts off at the gym, is basically the same thing. Guys showing off the body and seeing who has the best abs, quads, pecs, etc. Bragging rights.

Registered User xtaskforcetommy's Avatar
    xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they workd otu like that b/c they had nothing else. your not one of them, and if u wanna go to a gym like that go to a gay strip club, thats all that gym would be. no right minded person would go to a gym naked. and if u think its that ahrd to pick something out to wear to the gym then u have other problems. u dont need to be naked to work out, your not big enought to have a problem finding clothes that fit

xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtaskforcetommy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they workd otu like that b/c they had nothing else. your not one of them, and if u wanna go to a gym like that go to a gay strip club, thats all that gym would be. no right minded person would go to a gym naked. and if u think its that ahrd to pick something out to wear to the gym then u have other problems. u dont need to be naked to work out, your not big enought to have a problem finding clothes that fit. u just want to look at guys obviously. i dont have a problem with my body at all there is no need to be naked when your working otu, have fun getting a hernia

n 2ndly ur outa shape u should keep everything on its not like ud see ur body doing anything, and to much bulk?!?!?!?!??!!??! just admit ur gay

ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100)
    It makes you feel more connected to your body? LOL, you're full of ****.

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow what a thread lol. But working out without any support dowm there is futher risk of a hernina too. I always wear compression shorts under my sweats.I had an umbilical hernia that was painfull enough after surgery id hate to drop a nut yet.

Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I can't think of any logical reason to not where underwear, especially out to a gym, except wanting to have your package and your junk, rub all up against your shorts....I don't want to even picture some guy doing any exercise besides curls doing that.

metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by trackin951 View Post
    I def. would not go to that guy's gym... Cant say I have ever done this.
    Just come to the YMCA here there's plenty of closet homos and sweaty middle aged guys that look like ****s.

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)

Wrong website brah

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

GeorgiaRick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

connect?

Originally Posted by ismegamanthere View Post
    It makes you feel more connected to your body? LOL, you're full of ****.
    Seems to me he wants to connect with some other guy's body. ...
    When I was in high school a bunch of us guys showed up for gym class (all male school) in just jocks one day, just for kicks. We thought the coach would send us all back to the locker room but instead he made us work out that way. Not fun at all, especially hitting the bench after other guy has left a sweat tracing of his butt cheeks!

ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GeorgiaRick View Post
    Seems to me he wants to connect with some other guy's body. ...
    When I was in high school a bunch of us guys showed up for gym class (all male school) in just jocks one day, just for kicks. We thought the coach would send us all back to the locker room but instead he made us work out that way. Not fun at all, especially hitting the bench after other guy has left a sweat tracing of his butt cheeks!
    lol, that's ****ed up.

Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wtf.. why is this even being talked about? gay,gay,gay,gay!!!!!!
    what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.

mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mossbergmaniac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wtf!?!?

They used to corn-hole each other in ancient Greece too.

I cant believe this bikini wearing, Chewbacca looking motherFer.

I am now dumber for reading this thread.
    Last edited by mossbergmaniac; 01-18-2009 at 01:12 PM.

Xtaskforcetommy... I am older than you are and not in my top shape at this time, but I've already been where you are now.. so .. careful what you say.. comes back around... and I 've experienced plenty in the gym of my body being checked out... usually maintained 46" chest and 33" waist.. and no "chicken legs" like most guys... . Ancient Grecians had clothes to wear, but they new that the sports were not about clothing but pure physical performance ability. You probably should read about it instead of acting cocky and insecure. I can forgive ignorance.