ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation How Many Scoops of Whey Protein do i need ?

Hi, Im 17 yeas olf, 5ft 6" , 125 lbs. I was just wondering How many scoops of whey protein should i put in my Shake After workout.

Also, Do i add the powder to the milk right before i drink it or can i mix it before i head to the gym ?

Also how many Litres or Oz of Milk/Water shall i add in the protein shake.

Thank you !!

Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thadleon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ProBass View Post
    Hi, Im 17 yeas olf, 5ft 6" , 125 lbs. I was just wondering How many scoops of whey protein should i put in my Shake After workout.

Also, Do i add the powder to the milk right before i drink it or can i mix it before i head to the gym ?

Thank you !!
    How would we know that without your goals, diet, type of protein,etc?
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

Follow my animal rage log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136829743

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thank you !!
    Head to the nutrition section to pick up information on meal timing, macronutrient intake etc. Search function is your friend!

While I'm at it though, I'll tell you

a) don't worry about when you take your shakes, just focus on the long run / daily intake.
    b) I'd recommend preparing your shake right before you take it in most cases, whey can go bad (while an hour is nothing, better safe than sorry)
    c) how many ounces makes it easier for you to consume the shake.

you're 5'6" 125lbs, so I think the general consensus of the forum would be to eat more. (same advice I should be heeding myself... hah)

ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Thadleon View Post
    My Goal is not to be very bulked. I want to build a good core muscle, so that itll be easy for ripping. I rarely eat fats. Normally eat about 3 eggs in the morning with toast. head to the gym then have a good Meal of Carbs / Protein. then eat Fruits 2 hours later. And at night i eat yoghurt or fruit. my intake is about 100grams of protein a day. Thats why i need to increase it with Whey protein. What do you mean by type of protein ?

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Goal is not to be very bulked. I want to build a good core muscle, so that itll be easy for ripping. I rarely eat fats. Normally eat about 3 eggs in the morning with toast. head to the gym then have a good Meal of Carbs / Protein. then eat Fruits 2 hours later. And at night i eat yoghurt or fruit. my intake is about 100grams of protein a day. Thats why i need to increase it with Whey protein. What do you mean by type of protein ?
    Judging by your stats I'm afraid you're going to have to put something on your frame first.

Also, you're making a big mistake by avoiding fats. Don't overload on them, but you should be getting a sufficient amount. You may want to purchase a good fish oil (NOW and Controlled Labs are two solid choices off the top of my head) which would add a small amount of healthy fats to your daily intake.

Maybe try adding a serving of meat with your fruits? (meat -> fruit as dessert)

I think he meant did you want a mixed blend, or straight whey. Protein is protein so it wouldn't matter what you choose, just look closely at the label for the nutrition facts. Most people here would advocate for you to choose whatever tastes the best, for good reason. I would recommend you figure out your budget, then work from there.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's what I say. Get 1g of protein per bodyweight. Since you're 143 pounds, that means you need 143g of protein a day, I would say maybe 1 scoop since it's easy to get that much protein through food
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

Originally Posted by Thadleon View Post
    Originally Posted by hailuand View Post
    Here's what I say. Get 1g of protein per bodyweight. Since you're 143 pounds, that means you need 143g of protein a day, I would say maybe 1 scoop since it's easy to get that much protein through food
    im 125 but thanks anyway i get your point

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im 125 but thanks anyway i get your point
    DERP, was looking at the wrong poster. Good luck!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

Originally Posted by hailuand View Post
    DERP, was looking at the wrong poster. Good luck!
    Its cool
    Buy Cheap Supplements Via Amazon Via This link

http://astore.amazon.com/mybodpro-20