Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good Fat Burning Supplements?

Hey guys

Never taken much fat burner supplements before so wondering what you guys can recommend me?

Im 87kg, with about 20% bf

at the moment the supplements Im having is ISOPURE Zero Carb Whey protein Isolate and Dymantize BCCA's

Is there anything that would help my fat being used for energy ?

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drekko View Post
    A calorie deficit - eating less calories than you burn will force your body to draw energy from it's stored reserves (fat).

Your diet is the most important factor when it comes to losing fat, or pretty much any goal. Without a proper diet tailored to your goals, a supplement is useless. If you have your diet in check and are eating at a deficit, a properly formulated/dosed Thermogenic may provide a slight aid.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into ErgoGenix ErgoShred. Combined with a good diet and training, it is def going to help you burn that fat!

9.1 rating in the store and a good special up as well. If you don't want to purchase a big bottle and just want to try it out, we also offer a 20 count bottle. Nothing to lose, other than fat
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...rgo-shred.html

Good luck with your goals!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

AlexQuinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexQuinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys

Never taken much fat burner supplements before so wondering what you guys can recommend me?

Im 87kg, with about 20% bf

at the moment the supplements Im having is ISOPURE Zero Carb Whey protein Isolate and Dymantize BCCA's

I took grenade thermo detonator capsules for a couple months ontop of training and a good diet, its hard to tell if it was just all of the diet or if the capsusles help, i did get good results tho. They also added some appetite suppression but, and this could just be me, i did sweat a lot when i was working out, drenched!

Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    A calorie deficit - eating less calories than you burn will force your body to draw energy from it's stored reserves (fat).

Your diet is the most important factor when it comes to losing fat, or pretty much any goal. Without a proper diet tailored to your goals, a supplement is useless. If you have your diet in check and are eating at a deficit, a properly formulated/dosed Thermogenic may provide a slight aid.
    yes thats obvious, but I meant what is a good "supplement" to help as well with it

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Look into ErgoGenix ErgoShred. Combined with a good diet and training, it is def going to help you burn that fat!

9.1 rating in the store and a good special up as well. If you don't want to purchase a big bottle and just want to try it out, we also offer a 20 count bottle. Nothing to lose, other than fat

Good luck with your goals!
    thanks man ill look into this,

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlexQuinn View Post
    I took grenade thermo detonator capsules for a couple months ontop of training and a good diet, its hard to tell if it was just all of the diet or if the capsusles help, i did get good results tho. They also added some appetite suppression but, and this could just be me, i did sweat a lot when i was working out, drenched!
    Diet will be the key. Fat burners help a tad but they should not be depended on by any means.

Adipo-X, DCP, Decimate are good OTC fat burners. E/C stack is cheapest/most effective.

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Diet will be the key. Fat burners help a tad but they should not be depended on by any means.

Adipo-X, DCP, Decimate are good OTC fat burners. E/C stack is cheapest/most effective.
    thanks ill check these out. What do you mean by E/C stack sorry? is that another brand or is that a method of taking it?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd really recommend green coffee extract as a fat burner

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at...e-extract.html

Also not a fat burner, but it does help improving body composition but rather a test booster, APE

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post

I am currently taking Adipo-X and it does have some good appetite suppression. I take one in the am and one before lunch and I have a difficult time trying to eat dinner. So far down 5 Lbs but diet and training are also helping too.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SNS carries several products that can help aid in your goals along with a proper diet. TTA,Thyrocaps,RK 500 and Caffeine are just a few

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    SNS carries several products that can help aid in your goals along with a proper diet. TTA,Thyrocaps,RK 500 and Caffeine are just a few
    This, if you can still find TTA-500, it was quite potent for cutting.

Make sure your diet is in check, without it, you'll go nowhere.
    Meow

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course you need a good diet and a good workout plan with added cardio!

If your looking for something with no stims check out Natural-EFX if you want the stims of a fat burner no crash and no paranoid energy try out Lean-EFX refined

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa...x-refined.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa...tural-efx.html
    My “training logâ€
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

I Piss Excellence Ripped Italian's Avatar
    Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC + TTA has always treated me well. Cheap and works better than next to everything out there. That's my experience so it might not be the same for you.

The original Dexaprine was solid too, but v2.0 is right up there almost from what I've tried.

Thanks guys

Gosh there is so many

Im from australia and some are not available in australia from the online store here.

but the australian shop has these listed as the highest rated:

Side Effect Sports Fat Burner
    Mass Machine Nutrition
    Biorythm Oilio
    BSN HyperShred

Can anynoe vouch for any of these

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    @ 20% bf you won't need much besides diet to cut down at a healthy rate.

imo fat burners are more for the dudes who are already lean but are looking to shave that extra 1-2% off

Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    @ 20% bf you won't need much besides diet to cut down at a healthy rate.

imo fat burners are more for the dudes who are already lean but are looking to shave that extra 1-2% off
    OK reason why I was going to get one, is because I find it very hard to burn my stomach fat. My arms are pretty lean, you can see my veins and all, it all just lies around my gut

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK reason why I was going to get one, is because I find it very hard to burn my stomach fat. My arms are pretty lean, you can see my veins and all, it all just lies around my gut
    A fat burner will not target fat around your stomach. Being in a caloric deficit for an extended period of time will result in fat loss. Work on your diet and track your macros/calories. As mentioned above if you want a fat burner for the theromogenic effect, or to help deal with the lethargy of a low calorie diet ErgoShred is a great option.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure you are in a calorie deficit, a fat burner alone will not get you results your diet must be in tack also.

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's no such thing as spot reduction...everyone is different, but if you stick with your goals it will come off in all the right places over time.

yeh apparently they some of them give you energy boost as well, so that would help as id be decreasing my cals

I was looking at BSN Hyper Shred as thats available in australia

Ill check ErgoShred as well though, thanks
    Last edited by Drekko; 11-15-2012 at 07:40 PM.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try Absolute Fuel High Energy Fat burner
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexInstructor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one placebo is just as good as the next.
    "A gentleman sleeps in the WET spot"

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Shred Matrix is a good one that I have used with good success.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...redmatrix.html

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Diet is key but to answer the question, you may want to review BLADE from BLUE STAR NUTRACEUTICALS --> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bl...tra/blade.html
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also agree with shred matrix. if not that, heres a list of 3 more that are also very good : http://getmusclelosefat.com/suppleme...rners-for-men/

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give Accelerant a whirl, it has received unanimously positive feedback thus far.