MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100)

Anyone tried SeroVital?

Just saw this new product online and wondered if anyone has tried it yet? It's supposed to naturally boost your body's HGH production. Studies seem solid and really hopeful that this stuff might actually work!!

Wnt2BLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MusclesRHot View Post
    Just saw this new product online and wondered if anyone has tried it yet? It's supposed to naturally boost your body's HGH production. Studies seem solid and really hopeful that this stuff might actually work!!
    I was looking at that too! I was told that the Serovital compound is sold through GNC under the name Growth Factor 9... Is that true? Do you know?
    Last edited by Wnt2BLean; 09-25-2012 at 01:36 PM.

mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wnt2BLean View Post
    I was looking it that too! I was told that the Serovital compound is sold through GNC under the name Growth Factor 9... Is that true? Do you know?
    well if you type serovital on gnc, growth factor shows up as the search result

mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mario002500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was looking it that too! I was told that the Serovital compound is sold through GNC under the name Growth Factor 9... Is that true? Do you know?
    apparently theres 1 review on their at the gnc website, not sure if its legit though

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SeroVital: 'a proprietary combination of amino acids'

another load o' shit. --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post507423421
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree that HGH is overrated, it's pretty much the way to stay young, lean, strong, IF taken the right way. NOT injections, which cannot be controlled
    growth hormone: Why are we trying to enhance it, and... Is it even working?
    ~

people should actually try it to find out, but thats on them if they want to waste their money, but 1 review says that it works at the gnc website but still not enough reviews to determine its working... could be a fake review.

Originally Posted by mario002500 View Post
    people should actually try it to find out
    Nothing new here to try out. Just plain ol' amino acids.

The OTC/HGH gimmick has been around for years. Only the unaware buy this crap.
    ~

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hummm... op has three posts all about SeroVital... I smell a spammer or a troll

MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile

No troll here. I am new here and posted my question, looked and didn't see it, so tried it again. No response, so I posted on another thread thinking I might get better feedback. Sorry. And I bought the Serovital and yes I just started it two days ago. Will report back it I think it works.

I have been in this game for over 15 years, and have tried and seen it all. If I thought this was another sh*t product like so many out there, I wouldn't have bothered to even post on this site. Thanks for any and all feedback.

skibun23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

serovital

No troll here. I am new here and posted my question, looked and didn't see it, so tried it again. No response, so I posted on another thread thinking I might get better feedback. Sorry. And I bought the Serovital and yes I just started it two days ago. Will report back it I think it works.

I have been in this game for over 15 years, and have tried and seen it all. If I thought this was another sh*t product like so many out there, I wouldn't have bothered to even post on this site. Thanks for any and all feedback.
    so did you try the serovital? i saw your post from september you were going to give it a try. i am interested and would like to know what you thought.
    thanks!

Dorianroman711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink SeroVital/Factor9

I was looking at that too! I was told that the Serovital compound is sold through GNC under the name Growth Factor 9... Is that true? Do you know?
    Yes, this is true. I just got it today, (Factor 9), It is just another name for Serovital because they are different companies. If you go on the website GNC,
    and search "Serovital", you'll get Factor 9. I have heard great reviews on this product, including Dr. OZ reviewed, approved and uses the product. They are calling this "The fountain of youth" because it helps with wrinkles, toning, burning fat, increasing sex drive etc etc. Google it. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

Good Luck to all and Happy New Year!!

Goodgirl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you decided if this works?

Roycee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So, it has been 5 months, what say you? Has it made a difference?