BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Creatine Mono on a Cut/HIIT

should i take it while cutting bras?

and will it affect me when im doing HIIT, I was told that runners dont take creatine or something like that.

please enlighten me

thanks.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Gerbil1 View Post

and will it affect me when im doing HIIT, I was told that runners dont take creatine or something like that.

please enlighten me

thanks.
    Are you just a runner? If not, then that generalization wouldn't apply.

You can use it if you'd like. It's fine and can even be beneficial.

Take it after exercise bouts if you have any concerns of acute influences.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nope not a runner, just doing HIIT to burn off some fat. I looked at "my cut stack" and noticed nobody had creatine mono in there, I thought there might of been a reason to it.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nope not a runner, just doing HIIT to burn off some fat. I looked at "my cut stack" and noticed nobody had creatine mono in there, I thought there might of been a reason to it.
    I think many people are scared of water retention - i.e. more concerned about scale weight than actual fat loss.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wouldnt recommend to take creatine while cutting tbh, creatine is for building not for downsizing
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    I think many people are scared of water retention - i.e. more concerned about scale weight than actual fat loss.
    x2

Originally Posted by Tobey77 View Post
    Wouldnt recommend to take creatine while cutting tbh, creatine is for building not for downsizing
    And why is that ? creatine helps with recovery, and I train on a cut too..

If you're looking to lose FAT : creatine is fine.
    If you're looking to lose WEIGHT : you might want to skip the potential creatine-bloath
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

This is complete, utter BS. Not only does creatine help retain LBM and strength, it also maintains cellular hydration which is an important anabolic trigger when glycogen (and cellular fluid) is low.

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Remember that it is food portions, Calories, and carbohydrates the problem and block toward any weight loss program. And creatine just has 20 calories per intake (1 gr of carbohydrate) so it shouldn't be a problem. it is the excess of starchy-carbohydrates and calories that you have to worry about

unsoberx

please enlighten me

thanks.
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

Cylentb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't take any supplements (aside from meal replacement) because your heart rate is already really high, if you use Creatine or EC stack it could increase to a dangerous level JMHO, i could be wrong though

Increase in LBM= More calories burned, you might not lose weight but it'll replace fat with muscle

Originally Posted by Cylentb View Post
    I don't take any supplements (aside from meal replacement) because your heart rate is already really high, if you use Creatine or EC stack it could increase to a dangerous level JMHO, i could be wrong though
    This nonsense is really getting out of hand. If you don't know, don't spread garbage.

EC is one thing. CM is another story and not anything like EC.

This nonsense is really getting out of hand. If you don't know, don't spread garbage.

EC is one thing. CM is another story and not anything like EC.
    We're all entitled to our opinions star, there are always studies for and against any claim, so it boils down to one's opinion. Hence the "JMHO" and if you have nothing better to add STFU

We're all entitled to our opinions star, there are always studies for and against any claim, so it boils down to one's opinion. Hence the "JMHO" and if you have nothing better to add STFU
    You're full of it. No opinion is needed. Creatine is not going to increase your HR. Now you STFU.

Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Buddy2244 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're full of it. No opinion is needed. Creatine is not going to increase your HR. Now you STFU.
    I agree. Creatine doesn't affect your HR at all...where's this so called study that claims it does?

OP- People might not list it as part of a "Cutting Stack" because it's a staple supplement for most, I've always used creatine mono on cuts and bulks. You may gain 5 or 6 lbs from being on it but it's water not fat...so if you feel bloated and don't like it then just simply stop.
    I rape back

ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

***Animal Rescue-Click to give:
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

If you're doing HIIT and not drinking enough water it will

http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Inform.../dehydrate.htm

If you're doing HIIT and not drinking enough water it will

http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Inform.../dehydrate.htm
    If you don't drink enough water period - i.e. dehydration - it will as well.

Not a direct result. It's called misuse of supplements. Period.

That's like blaming the alcohol for causing the automobile accident. It's the stupid drunks fault.
    Last edited by in10city; 05-04-2008 at 12:06 PM.

If you don't drink enough water period - i.e. dehydration - it will as well.

Not a direct result. It's called misuse of supplements. Period.

That's like blaming the alcohol for causing the automobile accident. It's the stupid drunks fault.
    I for one know i don't drink enough water during HIIT as I do when I lift. That's why i don't use the EC or Creatine when i do HIIT. Lifting is a different story. BUT THAT'S JUST MY HONEST OPINION

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I for one know i don't drink enough water during HIIT as I do when I lift. That's why i don't use the EC or Creatine when i do HIIT. Lifting is a different story. BUT THAT'S JUST MY HONEST OPINION
    I have to agree with in10city. CM (any creatine) will not raise your HR if used properly.
    It might in combination with dehydratation, but it's not the creatines' fault, it's yours for not drinking enough.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    I have to agree with in10city. CM (any creatine) will not raise your HR if used properly.
    It might in combination with dehydratation, but it's not the creatines' fault, it's yours for not drinking enough.
    That's Why I DON'T USE it when i'm DOING HIITS

That's Why I DON'T USE it when i'm DOING HIITS
    because you don't drink enough?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***