Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1766
    andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KimDuce View Post
    There is a muscle in that 'love handle region' you know, you don't have love handles anymore Andru!
    haha no no, they're still there because I can grab them. Typical male I am.

Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Jesus mate...really coming in now!
    Stubborn fat sucks yes, but your determination will get it off
    yeah buddy!!! Gotta keep up that grind!!

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Clinically shredded.
    Like you already brah, you're going to make me look OBESE! haha

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Getting there for sure man. Just keep plugin' away and keep your mind right! If you do those you will come in at your best and that is something to be proud of buddy with or without love handles!!
    Thx mate, you really do speak the right words and the truth at that. Just gotta be proud of the journey and how far I have come. cheers bro!

Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    fkin A on that progress pic(s)

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    AMAZING progress pics man!!! insane right there!
    Tough off season, wasn't a long one but I put in work and plan to keep doing so. This time, a lot more optimally. Berto will oversee EVERYTHING!

Thanks boys!!!

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Still a long way to go. It really takes so much to get the highest standard of conditioning.

It's also a strange feeling, 18 days feels like an eternity, yet still doesn't feel like enough time.

The first contest is a great experience and you will learn so much. All of which you can apply to come back better next time. Look at yourself and really see where you've come from where you are now and where you can be in the future.

Going through prep allows you to see all your quality's and flaws and I bet you cannot wait to get into the off-season and grow. Some people can't take the sacrifice and play it off as "I want to have a life", I'm sick of counting food and miss going out drinking with mates", well nobody said it would be easy so suck it up push through and win. Good luck mate.
    I was thinking that last night. Barely any time left, but fk, it feels like forever. Just want a solid off season, but not taking this experience for granted that's for sure. I don't drink alcohol and I have been tracking food since I started with 3DMJ, which was around april 2011. So it's all good with me. Thanks for those words mate, means a lot to me. Let's keep kickin' a$$!

Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Because of the way your hips are shaped you should pull the sides of your posing trunks up more ( so it is more " V " like). They don't really seem to be a good fit, maybe too tight (?)

Your still not doing the side chest right, you need to bring that non-flex arm DOWN. You have it way up in the air.

Make sure to flex the quads and also the glutes/hamstrings during the relaxed shots.

Otherwise looking good, coming along buddy. I think with the big drop in carbs you just did you're going to feel a bit flatter so your muscles won't pop as much as they have been but the fat will come off again.

Hamstrings are looking pretty good in the first side triceps you posted.
    Thx for the tips. You're 100% right! my non flex arm in the side chest needs to come in more tucked and I need to squeeze EVERYTHING!

I was so tired, after cardio and legs so I was pretty fatigued at that point. Felt flat as fuark as well. But again, I'll think of everything you said, you sound like a great poser mate!

Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Andy, you are ripped. Your back and legs are your best features IMO. Your progress is incredible.
    Never thought my legs would be one of my best back in the day. I had sticks for legs. All about dem squats and lunges really.

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Pull your trunks up a little higher bro, trust me. Really hike them up. It'll make your waist seem so much smaller, and will uncover a load more detail in your legs. It might not seem like much but it makes a HUGE difference.
    Higher? not much room to move these bad boys up! perhaps I should have gotten a bigger size? These are a M, so maybe a L would have been better. I can always go and grab another pair to be safe. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    you have crazy hams. awesome man
    All about dem lunges and ATG squats brah! haha thx buddy!
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    UPDATE 17 days out

yesterday morning (18th April) I woke up at 81.2kg - 178.64lb. Highhhhhhhhhh in sodium the day before so it would have been due to that over consumption. Woke up this AM at 80.6kg - 177.32lb.. much better! Hit legs and 700kcal cardio during the day. I tell you what, I have huge leg DOMS today! Haven't felt it in such a while. Felt awesome working them yesterday and really trying to bring these bad boys out on stage. Motivation was through the fkn ROOF, so I had a great workout. Started to really flatten out during the day, as can be seen in the photos.
    Yes, I took the day off work because I was that tired in the AM. After gym and photos, I went out to the movies on my own to see American Pie Reunion. Awesome movie! it took my mind off food and training for a bit which was awesome.

Oh... found out at the cinemas, we have a BEN & JERRY'S SCOOP SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are flavours there that we don't have in pints, like one of the more awesome flavours (from the B&J ice cream thread) is Clusterfluff, which they have. Oh man, I am hitting that up after my show. Good thing is, it's 10 mins from the venue lol!

Today is just cardio, so I'll do that after work.

Plans are beginning to start rolling for the show. Kim (the Mrs) and I will be renting an apartment for a couple of days, which is across the road from the venue. Gives me good time to start tanning up with dream tan the night prior (just a light coat). Then put on another coat in the AM of the show (being a sunday). I'll have a guy who goes to my gym help me apply, his name is Michael and he's competed and used DT2 before, so his experience with the application will be handy to have. He also won't interfere with my peak strategy which I'll get from Berto. So he's going to be awesome to have back stage. Going to bring some resistence bands for back stage as well.

So yes, my plan for tanning is: Wednesday & Thursday - light coat of spray tan from salon.

Saturday night, light coat of DT2. Sunday AM, another light coat of DT2 and then Sunday PM backstage, another touch up of DT2. Should be good to go! I'll be on stage at around 5pm, which I have seen on the running schedule. Show starts at 11, so I won't get there until like 2pm. There is no registration etc, all of that has been done online
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That rear relaxed is just stupid, huge rear delts and lats!

And yeah you are flattening out, but just wait until you peak for the show, will be crazy!

You don't look to have much body hair either, much easier to prepare for the show!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last set of pics have you looking good. Legs look nicely separated. Back is nice and wide. Front lat spread is money. Did you get a session or two in with Jeff Alberts? Posing is going to be critical! Ill be watching to see how you do!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Things are really starting to shape up nicely Andy, not long now! Remember food will always be there and you'll have plenty of opportunity to indulge throughout your off season so try not to go too crazy after the show (easier said then done), priority #1 after your contests should be nailing your reverse diet which will set you up for a solid off season, the better you reverse diet the higher your macros will be so keep that in mind!

Are you doing more then one show? If not, you should look around to see if there are any other shows coming up soon that are close by, gotta make the most of being as lean as you are mate but I can understand if you really just want to do the one show and get back into off season asap, these last few weeks must be grueling.. but rewarding!

Make sure you really put a lot of time into posing practice, it can make a big difference and you can see yourself placing above people who may bring a better package simply because they don't know how to show it off properly.

Keep it up champ.
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Higher? not much room to move these bad boys up! perhaps I should have gotten a bigger size? These are a M, so maybe a L would have been better. I can always go and grab another pair to be safe. Thoughts?
    Yes it is critical that you get a different pair of posing trunks. You have a wider hip base (or at least hold fat in your hips) so if you were to pull the sides of the posing trunks up, aka hike them up (like I said before V shaped) it will hide this and help accent your shoulder/lat width.

The way those fit is actually part of the reason your "love handles" are so noticeable. You actually could have the material lay over that spot and it would be much harder to notice that you still had any fat there. I'll try to find some examples for you.

From the photos I can't tell you if its the size or if its that the shape of that model doesn't fit best for you. I can not stress enough how much you need to find a better pair though.

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    solid.

day before bodpod for fun?
    "Discipline and self-control. Acquire some - profit." -juliacheh.

"How do you stay motivated?" - "I don't really understand the question? You just do it."

***misc vette crew***

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't stress enough how important posing is. Look over your organizations posing guidelines too. Make sure you know every pose! Good stuff bud, keep it up!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome work Andyboi. Pictures looked lean and mean. What was your weight when you started this journey?

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Solid work and amazing progress. I also 2nd DiamondMaker's advice on the trunks.

LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Solid work and amazing progress. I also 2nd DiamondMaker's advice on the trunks.
    3rd!

Everythings looking great man! So stoked for you. Things are shaping up so damn well. Enjoy the ride! (I know you are!)
    Team Mustache

Follow my contest-prep log. It's mustache friendly!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137576793

Add me on ******** so we can be muscle friends!

http://www.********.com/logan.carrington

UPDATE

Thanks everyone for the advice! Will head out this weekend to get a bigger pair of posing trunks. See what fits better on the day and run with that.

This Friday the 20th April marks 16 days out. What a HECTIC day it has been and it's not even lunch time. Last night smashed out 700kcal MISS cardio in an hour and 6 minutes, was so vascular from 113g carbs that I ate.. yes, ice cream mmmm! Energy was off the charts, felt amazing! This is definitely going to be a carb up meal for me, it actually works wonders. Had a whole tub and mixed half with Banana Nut Dymatize XT protein and half with Myofusion Cookies & Cream protein. Not as good as Choc PB but the banana nut was OFF THE MOFUGGIN charts! Thanks Moses for the recommendation

Woke up a little high today 178.2lb - 81kg. I'm attributing that to normal fluctuations and a back log of BM which will go very soon. Tonight is 700kcal LISS and Delts. Macros: 249P/225C/32F.

This morning had a meeting with a recruitment agency who has set me up for a job interview for this afternoon at 2pm. My mate from a company I used to work for works there and he also recommended me. So things are moving quickly. I am back in my office ATM writing this up, going to leave here in an hour and 15 minutes to head out to the interview. Will take an hour or so to drive there. I'll finish that and head straight home, eat a meal and head to the gym! Hope I have energy, because I am pretty beat. But I'll trunk through and keep grindin'.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me all, I GENUINELY appreciate all the support and comments.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    17 days!!!!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Progressively Overloading Incubusfan18's Avatar
    Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep it up brah, looking shredded!
    Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145737171&p=900538741#post900538741

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too exciting! Glad you enjoyed the banana nut! Try just mixing it with a bit of water and it takes on the consistency of dough. Fawesome.

anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol I love when carb refeed show those vascular aesthetics! you probably looked crazy.
    And yes. Banana nut XT is the bomb. I'm going to try banana bread with it one day. Would go PERFECT..

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    17 days!!!!
    15 now!!!

Originally Posted by Incubusfan18 View Post
    Keep it up brah, looking shredded!
    Thanks bro! Good to see you, mate!!

Too exciting! Glad you enjoyed the banana nut! Try just mixing it with a bit of water and it takes on the consistency of dough. Fawesome.
    I do mix it with a bit of water and it comes all gooey, so I use it as a sludge and pour it over my ice cream.. whoa, comes out AMAZING. Seriously, best protein I've EVER tasted and I am a huge fan of myo Choc PB. LOOOOVE anything PB!

Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Lol I love when carb refeed show those vascular aesthetics! you probably looked crazy.
    And yes. Banana nut XT is the bomb. I'm going to try banana bread with it one day. Would go PERFECT..
    Veins were popping out of my forehead and chest lol! I was like whoa! Banana Nut in banana bread? Let me know the result and the recipe

UPDATE 15 days out.

Interview yesterday went GREAT! I know I connected with the guys as they fired off questions to me, I answered them like never before. So detailed and relevant responses. The position is for a Financial & Tax Accountant with a local truck maker. Making the big heavy duty boys! So, will wait to hear back from them. Should be good

Came home and hit out my 700kcal LISS in 2 hours and 17 minutes. I was so tired before hand I decided to take this one real slow. I couldn't even go do delts at the gym I was that spent. Just wanted to get my cardio done. I'll lift today and do my cardio after a good solid sleep.

woke up at 79.6kg - 175.12lb NEW prep low!! so that is AWESOME. Today is re feed day as well, so 200P/300C/30F it is and will be.
    It's 6am here and there is no food in the house, so the supermarket is opening up and I wana be the first one in that store to pick me up some ice cream! mmm!

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grats on the new low you have fought valiantly for that drop!!

I can picture you outside the shops desperately wanting that ice cream hahaha, enjoy it mate.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are you so obsessed with ice cream? lol

Good job on the new low brother!

What do you consider your best feature right now? Most dialed in at this point?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Grats on the new low you have fought valiantly for that drop!!

I can picture you outside the shops desperately wanting that ice cream hahaha, enjoy it mate.
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    How are you so obsessed with ice cream? lol

Good job on the new low brother!

What do you consider your best feature right now? Most dialed in at this point?
    Thanks boys! Just sat down to 500g of ice cream with SF diet chocolate sauce on top. LOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!

my most dialed in would have to be my chest/triceps. I have veins running through my chest and it feathers in side poses, triceps have always been good. Just need lower back/lower abs to come in a bit more. Since my last set of pics, they have, which is awesome. Legs are coming in even further as well. They're close to my next leanest area which is not usual on competitors. They usually have good abs before having dialled in legs haha

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's REALLY good news Andy - glad to hear it! Who'd have ever though you'd get this low in weight? That's SICK.

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats on the new low man. In for some new nudes too!....posing video anytime soon?
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Grats on the new low andyboi.

That's REALLY good news Andy - glad to hear it! Who'd have ever though you'd get this low in weight? That's SICK.
    NEVER! and I have a bit more to go as well. It's insane, cannot seriously remember EVER EVER EVER being in the 70kg area. brb 6"0 and 79.6kg haha grow time is coming!

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Congrats on the new low man. In for some new nudes too!....posing video anytime soon?
    I should hey? I'll get onto it soon sir

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    Grats on the new low andyboi.
    Thanks brother!

Smashed my cardio this AM. Looked and felt so much leaner than the previous week!!! It's getting real now. Sent my log in to berto nice and early, as I know he is competing in powerlifting this week. With 15 days to go for me, I have to get his orders for my final week of dieting asap! Going to head to the gym in a few hours to hammer out some delts with a friend who is also competing, but in a different division.

This is the Novice Rising star trophy that they hand out to place getters. This is stirring SOME emotion in me, hopefully i bring one home. Although, I'm happy to have completed my journey (at the time) and stepped on stage. So bringing one is not first and foremost priority. Having fun IS! Let's go!

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andy I know you don't have a ton of time (between work, 2 hour cardio + weights etc etc) but if you are not already, it would be a good idea to do at least 15-30 mins of posing in front of a full length mirror every morning.

What I would do is have a video of some prejudging or something on youtube playing so you can practice at the same pace that they'll have you do it. In fact I recommend using this video in the background because they "really" work the guys in it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsQ2gBNQIk

You should be trying to hold your poses as tightly and hard as possible. I find that I get muscle cramps very easily when I am not use to holding poses, it is essential that you do some practicing.

Also have you made your individual routine yet? Once you get the new posing trunks you should film at least your mandatories so we can help you.

2 weeks out guys, took a couple of shots in the gym:

Contest: COMPLETE TheNaturalEdge's Avatar
    TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000)
    That photo of your tricep is nasty. You are looking sweet brother!
    SydMisc | Team: Norton
    Off Season Log - 2014 Come at me: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148704663
    I write about marketing here https://www.jessehanley.com

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    HOLYY **** man, bloody awesome!
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

F UCK

That is all.