JaparicanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preparing meals in Advance

HELP! i spend way to much money eating out at muscle maker grill because im really not sure how to cook meals in advance. im afraid if i cook for example chicken and rice, it will go bad when i bring it to wrk. i also hear of people cooking meals the night before and storing them in the fridge and brining it to wrk for next day? is that a good idea? wont the fridge kill the nutrients? help! thanyou!

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaparicanBB View Post
    wont the fridge kill the nutrients? help!
    You do need help, that's for sure.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaparicanBB View Post
    HELP! i spend way to much money eating out at muscle maker grill because im really not sure how to cook meals in advance. im afraid if i cook for example chicken and rice, it will go bad when i bring it to wrk. i also hear of people cooking meals the night before and storing them in the fridge and brining it to wrk for next day? is that a good idea? wont the fridge kill the nutrients? help! thanyou!
    1) Muscle Maker Grill?
    2) No, food will not go bad if you take it to work.
    3) The fridge will not "kill nutrients"

notsureifsrs

strong first post /10
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    1) Muscle Maker Grill?
    A hot gym.

2) No, food will not go bad if you take it to work.
    Try taking ice cream to work in 120 degree heat.

3) The fridge will not "kill nutrients"
    You need to watch more Law & Order: Criminal Intent.