Closed Thread
Page 233 of 364 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,990 of 10915
    mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets all remember to vote for OUR favourite Supplement Company of 2012, lets help Skip La Cour achieve one of his goals like he has helped us.

Voting commences on Friday, July 13, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. MDT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...nt-awards.html

Mattpb

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    I AM A MASS MACHINE

TRAIN HARD, THINK BIG!!

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mattpb View Post
    Lets all remember to vote for OUR favourite Supplement Company of 2012, lets help Skip La Cour achieve one of his goals like he has helped us.

Voting commences on Friday, July 13, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. MDT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...nt-awards.html

Mattpb

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Let's Make This Happen, Mass Machines!

Click Here!
    Last edited by skiplacour; 07-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the heads up MattPB. We gotcha back Coach!

-Lex

Support Skip, and Mass Machine Nutrition!

Click Here!
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

BillNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I voted for Mass Machine Nutrition. By the way there is no one out there who is giving free coaching like Skip LaCour.
    I am going to the Fit Expo in San Jose, CA this weekend. It will be an awesome experience. Hope to see you there.
    Enjoy your day.

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's another project that will be starting in the coming weeks......

I am working out every session with my nephew....

Ronnie La Cour

* He will be turning 19 years old this month

* He's 6' 1" tall

* He currently weighs 175 pounds

* He's brand new to structured weight training

* We started this week (this will be especially great for you to follow if you are new to weight training)

* He is a college pitcher and his training goals are structured to excel in his baseball efforts

Ronnie's entire journey will be posted online. We will documenting online his personal goals, training routines, nutritional plans, supplement regimen, progress photos, training videos and much more.

Ronnie will be documenting all of his baseball training efforts. In addition, he will journaling all of his personal thoughts and experiences along the way that you find interesting.

Brought to you by...

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 07-12-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Here's another project that will be starting in the coming weeks......

I am working out every session with my nephew....

Ronnie La Cour

* He will be turning 19 years old this month

* He's 6' 1" tall

* He currently weighs 175 pounds

* He's brand new to structured weight training

* We started this week (this will be especially great for you to follow if you are new to weight training)

* He is a college pitcher and his training goals are structured to excel in his baseball efforts

Ronnie's entire journey will be posted online. We will documenting online his personal goals, training routines, nutritional plans, supplement regimen, progress photos, training videos and much more.

Ronnie will be documenting all of his baseball training efforts. In addition, he will journaling all of his personal thoughts and experiences along the way that you find interesting.

Brought to you by...

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    This looks awesome. Excited to see Ronnie's progress. You guys look alike!

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Coach!

Looking forward to seeing Ronnies progression. You guys can pass for brothers!!

P.S. Got notification my MM180 order got shipped. Thanks for the fast service!

-Lex

Support Skip, and Mass Machine Nutrition!

Click Here!

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Find me on ********
    http://www.********.com/pages/Next-L...92?ref=tn_tnmn

[url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mass-machine-nutrition/mass-machine-nutrition.html"]Click here to order
    [b]Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!

Setting Up A Strong Foundation - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #1

In this video, Skip La Cour explains to his 19 year old nephew Ronnie the importance of a strong and consistent foundation when setting up to perform every exercise.

Vote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's
    2012 New Brand of the Year"!

Click Here NOW to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

The Barbell Bench Press - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #2

In this video, Skip La Cour explains to his 19 year old nephew Ronnie how to perform the Barbell Bench Press.

Click here to order

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2. The new Mass Machine Nutrition Online Store here on Bodybuilding.com has been completed. I know I set the goal of this being completed several months ago. I turned out to be quite a project! There are much better product explanation, graphics, and now include videos with me selling the benefits of the products. ABC!
    I learned a great lesson from that.

Thanks for the push, Canz!
    You're welcome! Now I need a push from you

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    I learned a great lesson from that.

You're welcome! Now I need a push from you

Nice work, Canz.

Good intensity. It looks like you used a challenging amount of weight. You controlled the weight on the negative--instead of letting the weight of the stack pull the weight up.

Here's a couple of things that will take this exercise to an even higher level.

As you are pushing the weight down; when is gets to a certain point on the way down (about 40% percent); you want to move your upper body toward the machine (your feet stay planted right where they are); put your head on one side of the cable; and push down squarely using your triceps.

The way you are doing them now works well. You'll feel the stimulation in your triceps even more when you bring your body over your hands when pushing down.

Also, make sure that you really keep your elbows tucked in closely to your body so all of that tension goes into your triceps--and not to you elbows.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Did every one vote at least once?

Click here to order

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Loving the training Skip thanks for the information and your tips have been priceless

Originally Posted by Hulkamania78 View Post
    Loving the training Skip thanks for the information and your tips have been priceless
    My pleasure, Hulkamania78.

Have you voted for Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's 2012 New Brand of the Year in the Supplement Awards? Did you post a comment at the very bottom of the ballot page?

Click Here NOW to VOTE and get a 10% discount on your next Mass Machine Nutrition order here on Bodubuilding.com.

Your support definitely helps me stay motivated to keep pumping out the information!

IFBB Professional Bodybuilding Legend Flex Wheeler Interviewed By Skip La Cour

Flex Wheeler shares the personal struggles and challenges growing up and as a professional bodybuilder. He's totally candid about his emotional obstacles in this interview with Skip La Cour at the 2012 San Jose Fit Expo.

Wheeler also talks about how he has evolved and matured as a person now that his competitive bodybuilding days are over and his business career is going strong.

Click here to order

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Talk Radio Show and Podcast

7-15-12

One week after his great showing in his first national bodybuilding contest, Tyler Leenknetch discusses his future plans.

Skip La Cour gives Tyler gives his opinions on how he should approach his contest schedule, off season training, and future business plans.

You don't want to miss this podcast!

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

Click here to order

mrky03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished my morning Mass Machine cardio, I used MM250 pre workout for the first time pre cardio. Works great, kept me focused and I beat my record on the recumbent bike!

I plan to invest in MM180 next!
    NGA Natural Pro

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100) Hulkamania78 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes Skip I have. Mass Machine all the way coach

Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Just finished my morning Mass Machine cardio, I used MM250 pre workout for the first time pre cardio. Works great, kept me focused and I beat my record on the recumbent bike!

I plan to invest in MM180 next!
    Awesome, mrky03.

I don't know if I mentioned this (maybe I did ) but....... LOL

Originally Posted by Hulkamania78 View Post
    Yes Skip I have. Mass Machine all the way coach
    Thanks for your support, brother!

Whats up team!

Dont forget to vote for Mass Machine Nutrition, nominated for New Brand of the year. Help bring about a new age in supplementation. A no nonsense, no mystery, 100% pure ingredient age. Tell your friends, bribe your family, do whatever so we can help coach push this to the Next Level.

-Lex

Vote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's 2012 New Brand of the Year"!

mrky03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=skiplacour;916028163]Awesome, mrky03.

I don't know if I mentioned this (maybe I did ) but....... LOL

Lol! Maybe a few times!
    NGA Natural Pro

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    Whats up team!

Dont forget to vote for Mass Machine Nutrition, nominated for New Brand of the year. Help bring about a new age in supplementation. A no nonsense, no mystery, 100% pure ingredient age. Tell your friends, bribe your family, do whatever so we can help coach push this to the Next Level.

-Lex

Done!

Noob question; Bad elbow - all other motocross injuries healed.

Should I wrap the elbow like some guys do for squats, when I bench etc.?

I'm hungry for the gym everyday but this elbow makes me feel weak.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    Done!

Noob question; Bad elbow - all other motocross injuries healed.

Should I wrap the elbow like some guys do for squats, when I bench etc.?

I'm hungry for the gym everyday but this elbow makes me feel weak.
    Thanks for your support, Looton.

I would wrap it.

Train Hard. Think Big.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning Skip. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed listening to yesterday's weekly interview with Tyler. In particular I liked your thoughts on being a national level competitor. As a national level competitor, I too had thought like Tyler did of doing a warm-up show prior to the Team Universe. Instead, I chose to sign up for the Team Universe & in the event that I didn't earn my pro card there I also signed up for the Master's Nationals which I will be competing at this Friday.

I also enjoyed your discussion with Tyler on the buisness side & continuing his writing & ramping it up. I wanted to thank you for the Bulking & Cutting Challenge that kept me steamrolling all the way to the Team Universe. Also, thanks for the on-line journals. I have continued mine past the end of the Challenge and think it is a great thing to help me enjoy my journey to Master's Nationals, share it with others, & keep it documented.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...440091&page=16

Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

Barbell Squats - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #3

In this video, Skip La Cour explains to his 19 year old nephew Ronnie how to perform Barbell Squats.

Click here to order

Great video on Squats coach!
    Never to late to learn something new. I definately have made some of those same misteps you spok about.

Soak it up Ronnie! You're learning from the best to ever do it.

-Lex

Last edited by Lex29us; 07-16-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Sub'd

This is worth reposting from the Teenage section of the forum...

Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    Can I substitute an EZ bar for a barbell on curls and gain equal mass?
    Nautilus lateral raise isn't giving results on delts, but I am a patient man. A hot tip would be great though, coach.
    Hi Looton....

Every single time you are stimulating the muscle with ANY EXERCISE, you will create an environment to build muscle.

How great of an environment to build muscle will that be?

Well, that depends on the person doing the exercise.

Your chances of stimulating the MOST GROWTH when doing ANY EXERCISE are greatly increased by three factors:

1. How effectively you stimulate that targeted muscle you are training (and that goes for ANY EXERCISE).

2. How much weight you progressively overloading that targeted muscle with.

3. How effectively are you EXECUTING that exercise while progressive overloading the targeted muscle with the most weight (and that goes for ANY EXERCISE). Are you REALLY hitting that target muscle during each rep? Is it possible to take your efforts to an even higher level? (of course!)

So, to say that "This exercise builds more mass" and even "This exercise is better than that exercise" really depends on the PERSON DOING THE EXERCISE.

I don't care what a person believes is the "BEST exercise to build more mass on your biceps," it really depends how well a person executes the exercise.

Every exercise can work--and every exercise can fail miserably depending on the person doing the exercise.

That's why it is really pointless to ask someone "What is the best routine to build mass?" or "What is the best exercise to build my biceps?"

That's exactly why, as your coach, I really emphasize your MENTAL STRENGTH and help you develop the "MINDSET OF A CHAMPION." With those mental qualities, you can make just about any exercise work!

And,I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't conclude this message with emphasizing that you absolutely must back up your training habits with GOOD NUTRITION to see the results you want from your training efforts in the gym.

All of the "best exercise selection in the world" with "best execution in the world" with "the heaviest weight in the world" with "the best training intensity in the gym in the world" will be minimized if you don't eat in a manner that supports muscle growth.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This interview was so much more than I expected. I think its a must watch! I really enjoyed how "real" Flex was in answering his questions & the questions that you asked him couldn't have been better. Awesome interview!

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    [/QUOTE]

IFBB Professional Bodybuilding Legend Flex Wheeler Interviewed By Skip La Cour

Flex Wheeler shares the personal struggles and challenges growing up and as a professional bodybuilder. He's totally candid about his emotional obstacles in this interview with Skip La Cour at the 2012 San Jose Fit Expo.

Wheeler also talks about how he has evolved and matured as a person now that his competitive bodybuilding days are over and his business career is going strong.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Last edited by henderjb; 07-18-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

Asking for Opinions from Random People About Your Own Training Efforts

No one is going care about your bodybuilding and training success or failure more than you. No one is going to have more time, energy, and effort invested into your success than you. You must remember that when soliciting opinions on the internet.

Click here to order

Closed Thread
Page 233 of 364 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast