hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone eat raw eggs?

i am getting tired of eating 5 eggs for breakfast.

does anyone eat them straight out of the shell? downing? is it safe? or unhealthy.
    Books I've Read/Recommend
    Starting Strength (2nd Ed.)
    Power Training: Build Bigger, Stronger Muscles with through Performance-based Conditioning

Keeping your change. Filthy Animal's Avatar
    Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i used to..it isnt really unhealthy but there is a risk of semenella (spelling) poisoning

poultry-like lower body __Black's Avatar
    __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10) __Black is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do sometimes, have had no problem whatsoever.
    its really easy to just chug them down with your shake

We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do, and quite consistantly. The raw egg is a prime source of a complete protein ; uninhibited by the chemical alteration manifest from heat, the egg in its raw form is ideal.

Is it safe? It's certainly not life threatening, and the risk of salmonella is slim, unlikely, and could be decreased substantially by avoiding generic eggs. Stick with organically fed (i prefer grain), cage free (or free range [an exaggerated and outlandish term incognito with decreased torture, but a step up from the latter]) eggs.

Over the span of the last 10 decades, the human body has grown accustomed to processed foods, and eating natural food in a very unnatural form. We are the only animals on the face of the planet to process, and subsequently degenerate our food. Consequently, eating something in its raw form (in your case, eggs, can and probably will aggravate your body. Start slow and work your way up. If you tried slamming 5 raw eggs in a shake immediately, you would be on the toilet for a long time.

I'd recommend starting with 1/2 - 1 egg for your first 2 weeks.

Hope I helped. Look up WHY RAW; you will be surprised.

Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Episteme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I have time to cook, I eat 6 whole eggs scrambled with a little milk mixed in. If I don't feel like cooking (or eating solid egg), I'll have either 3-5 raw whole eggs mixed in with 5 ounces of milk, 50 grams whey, and some chocolate syrup. The trick is to BLEND the eggs in with the milk and whey well, or you just might ralph up the whole mess due to the unpleasant texture of raw egg. I find that the egg whites in the carton are easier to swallow.
    I've heard that salmonella is a risk of consuming raw eggs, but the risk is rather minimal (something like 1:300,000 or there abouts). I think I'm more likely to be maimed or killed in a car wreck than to contract salmonella from egg.

zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zxGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face What I do

Even though natural eggs are the best source for you. I usually buy liquid eggs. For several reasons including aidding it straight into a shake for some extra protein and just pouring it into a pan to make 5 scrambled eggs in 5 minutes. As far as raw go it's your choice as long as you make sure the egg is grain fed or organic. I've never tryed it myself but I know that fighters still choke down 5 raw eggs in a glass rocky style for breakfast.
    "A goal is one that should make you One in a Million, Not One of a Million."

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Filthy Animal View Post
    i used to..it isnt really unhealthy but there is a risk of semenella (spelling) poisoning
    Damn, you might want to reconsider where you're getting your eggs from, or maybe even who your roommate is.