Tiger77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How much Cardio should i do, while trying to Bulk up??

Hey Everyone,

Im trying to Bulk Up.......but i was wondering how much cardio should i do while trying to Bulk??? without having an effect on my muscle growth...

hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughesfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Little to none is traditional. HIIT training or swimming would likely be the way to go, but be wary of burning a lot of calories (unless you're eating tons) since that will definitely slow down your gains.

Also, if your work-out regimen places a lot of stress on joints with heavy weights and compound movements, swimming would be my pick. Just, y'know, as a side-note.
    http://hughesfitness.com

GO HARD!

Rebuilding after surgery. hazdingo's Avatar
    hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tiger77 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Im trying to Bulk Up.......but i was wondering how much cardio should i do while trying to Bulk??? without having an effect on my muscle growth...
    There's really no reason to do cardio as long as you aren't eating total crap and are purely trying to bulk.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doing a few 20 minute cardio sessions a week won't hurt as long as your diet is in check, and will do your heart some good.

It is all about personal preferences.

Question

[QUOTE=hughesfitness;547336563]Little to none is traditional. HIIT training or swimming would likely be the way to go, but be wary of burning a lot of calories (unless you're eating tons) since that will definitely slow down your gains.

Also, if your work-out regimen places a lot of stress on joints with heavy weights and compound movements, swimming would be my pick. Just, y'know, as a side-note.[/QUOT

Well i actually have been eating alot of Crap in the last 3 months, so ive put on quite a bit of fat (bad fat), but last week ive started a healthy eating program, with a good amounut of food and only good sources. Do you think maybe if i just did some light Cardio over the next month or so just to get rid of some of the ugly looking fat??

Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    Doing a few 20 minute cardio sessions a week won't hurt as long as your diet is in check, and will do your heart some good.

It is all about personal preferences.
    Yeah i think i might only do 2wice a week 20 minutes.....Thanks mate

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do all you want. Just replace the calories. Too many guys abstain from cardio while bulking and can't even climb a flight of stairs without getting out of breath.

Bulking is a poor excuse for not doing cardio which is too bad.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by tommy w. View Post
    do all you want. Just replace the calories. Too many guys abstain from cardio while bulking and can't even climb a flight of stairs without getting out of breath.

thanks tommy!!!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree that SOME cardio while bulking is a great idea. Because you are adding calories and thus putting a strain on your body by adding weight, compensating by strengthening your heart is a great idea. The best way to strengthen your heart is with HIIT cardio, as doing some low intensity cardio really wont do much for you (other than burn calories, which is not your objective when bulking)

Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buddy-Joe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tiger77 View Post
    thanks tommy!!!
    I agree with him.

Let's face it: we all hate cardio. I have never met a single person who actually likes it. Based on this, we give ourselves what we want to hear: that it's unnecessary. That it won't help us. That, worst case scenario, it will delay our progress.

This is completely broscience. Honestly, just eat enough and you'll be fine. Obviously you don't want to do an hour of plyometrics every day, but just taking a swim at moderate intensity a few times a week will do you a lot of good.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Id have to agree here, there is no reason to let the most important muscle in your body get out of shape. That being said I would not do anything too intense, there is nothing wrong with doing sprints and short distance cardio to get the blood pumping but I wouldnt take it overboard. Make sure if your cardio is intense you keep the sessions short, if you just want to burn some calories you can do some lower heart rate steady pace stuff that will just give you a decent cardio workout and burn calories. Most important thing is just dont over tax your body to the point where it is affecting your weight training.
    If you think you cant get big while doing cardio just take a look at the NFL, those guys are huge and believe me they run.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    Id have to agree here, there is no reason to let the most important muscle in your body get out of shape. That being said I would not do anything too intense, there is nothing wrong with doing sprints and short distance cardio to get the blood pumping but I wouldnt take it overboard. Make sure if your cardio is intense you keep the sessions short, if you just want to burn some calories you can do some lower heart rate steady pace stuff that will just give you a decent cardio workout and burn calories. Most important thing is just dont over tax your body to the point where it is affecting your weight training.
    If you think you cant get big while doing cardio just take a look at the NFL, those guys are huge and believe me they run.

good ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The most important point made is to not let the cardio take away from the quality of your weight sessions
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    ^ I'll echo those two.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493