Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any other miscers who WANT to look like IFBB PROS?

I saw this picture of toney freeman today:

i mean its just fukkin godlike, felt like crying

since hitting my biggest and leanest I have just become very unapolagetic about gaining as much freaky mass as physically possible. Add to that since dropping all my insecurities and hooking up with a ridiculous amount of sloots I have come to disregard all the bullchit I heard about women not liking loads of muscle. In truth it merely comes down to how well u carry it. And even though people claim being muscular makes people think you're a douche I have yet to meet anyone who wasnt a huge suck up when they saw my fizeek

But then seeing guys like roelly, toney freeman and cedric mcmillan has just made me wanna go harder than ever and even look at securing myself a pro card in the future

So any other miscers out there (who actually lift) looking to gain some psycho mass and look beast as phuck??

Some more pics of current IFBB godmodes:

Last edited by GorillaMethod; 12-02-2012 at 03:53 PM.

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to look like that, pepper your angus and your budget for the cell-tech.

InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500) InvalidUsername is not very helpful. (-500)
    ^ that, and bicycles, cardio is a must.

Don't forget to inject creatine into your cornea also.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wouldn't want to ever get that big, mainly because I would have no way of supporting myself financially with all the food at supplements needed
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getout87 View Post
    If you want to look like that, pepper your angus and your budget for the cell-tech.
    i wanna compete, and I wanna get on stage

In truth, having had some inclination in regards to cost (I train and meet alot of competitors) the cost isnt actually that bad provided u have a decent income

I am no longer amused by material objects

the only things I really consider worth spending money on are methods to enhance my physical development

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes. Gear is not an issue, so it's definitely a possibility one day.

DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SIck post bro. Mcmillan looks like an action figure.

OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OddsBodkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not only does toney have the money, he has the sources. he owns an anti-aging clinic and has sources to all the best GH and Tech.

still mirin tho. its a shame he will never win an O. IMO he is the top BB.

Originally Posted by oneshotGG View Post
    Wouldn't want to ever get that big, mainly because I would have no way of supporting myself financially with all the food at supplements needed
    Once again I think the budgetary aspects are blown out of proportion

I am eating 200+gr of protein each day on a £50 weekly food budget. Provided u avoid eating fast food it can definitely be done

Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nah too ****ing big, bishes won't like it and it wouldn't be practical.

Rep misc brahs that do, though.
    The vigorous man industriously striving for the improvement of his condition acts neither more nor less than the lethargic man who sluggishly takes things as they come. For to do nothing and to be idle are also action, they too determine the course of events. -- Ludwig Von Mises.

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GorillaMethod View Post
    Once again I think the budgetary aspects are blown out of proportion

I am eating 200+gr of protein each day on a £50 weekly food budget. Provided u avoid eating fast food it can definitely be done
    the "gear" cost would likely be 80k+ a year. are you prepared for that too?

Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    not only does toney have the money, he has the sources. he owns an anti-aging clinic and has sources to all the best GH and Tech.

still mirin tho. its a shame he will never win an O. IMO he is the top BB.
    yeah tbh thats fukkin awesome but all these dudes started somewhere and not all of them had the best tools available

at the end it comes down to what you're willing to do to make it

Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vofka View Post

Rep misc brahs that do, though.
    When you are going for that kind of size,last thing in your mind should be bishes and what they think lol.

LOL IRL I would fukkin dwarf u

I am 260lbs, two inches shorter and I have bishes on my case all the time

the only people who come out with stupid statements like these are weak minded virgins and losers who cant stick their finger out of their ass without asking "will women find me attractive"?

I have never met an alpha/sloot slayer in my life (I know a few) who sit there worrying about what other people (especially women) think about them. That alone kinda proves u are a beta *******

yeah

important thing is having the means

and in truth gear shouldnt be costing u 80k a year lol, I aint on anything right now but even pharmaceutical HGH shouldnt be costing u anywhere near that much

DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyANDLena has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah tbh thats fukkin awesome but all these dudes started somewhere and not all of them had the best tools available

at the end it comes down to what you're willing to do to make it

True. If you have the genetics and the consistency then you can make amazing progress. Even without the genetics you can do some amazing things. But OP, the food costs alone will be much higher than you expect as you get bigger. I don't know what kind of mass you plan on putting on with only 200gr protein a day.

MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Biggest i want to be is Overeem size when im 30.

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jan1ss View Post
    When you are going for that kind of size,last thing in your mind should be bishes and what they think lol.
    strong this. Lol @ ppl on here who lift 4 girls
    Amen Ra Squad Up

Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vofka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL IRL I would fukkin dwarf u

I am 260lbs, two inches shorter and I have bishes on my case all the time

the only people who come out with stupid statements like these are weak minded virgins and losers who cant stick their finger out of their ass without asking "will women find me attractive"?

I have never met an alpha/sloot slayer in my life (I know a few) who sit there worrying about what other people (especially women) think about them. That alone kinda proves u are a beta *******
    You've been lifting longer, so no ****s are given.
    The vigorous man industriously striving for the improvement of his condition acts neither more nor less than the lethargic man who sluggishly takes things as they come. For to do nothing and to be idle are also action, they too determine the course of events. -- Ludwig Von Mises.

sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50) sOOswole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know deez feels OP. i used to have the mindset of "i dont wanna be too muscular it looks weird" when i started lifting, now its "i wanna have an Olympia top five physique" (flex wheeler at his biggest to be exact). Putting on mass is like obtaining money, its never enough

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    lolwut? MAYBE if your an IFBB pro, maybe. Where are you getting this figure from? It's not as expensive as people make it out to be. You can get pretty damn big for relatively cheap. Unless you want to look like Coleman or something, but that's too big IMO. A nice middle ground would be cool with me.

Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000) Esthetique is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah but only if i was 6' +
    miscing is detrimental, im out

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    You must have some pretty ****ty sources if you're paying 80k a year lmao.

It's been my dream for a while to be an IFBB pro

NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000)
    vic.... dat you?
    *Jungle Fever Crew*

cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    You must have some pretty ****ty sources if you're paying 80k a year lmao.

It's been my dream for a while to be an IFBB pro
    Do you realise the amount these guys are on? Could easily cost you that much a year.

And yes, could you imagine the feeling you'd have walking about looking like that 24/7? It would feel like cumming.

You've been lifting longer, so no ****s are given.
    its not about who has been lifting for longer its about not being so weakminded it hinders your goals

I started lifting to look more attractive, dropped that beta mindset a month into training consistently and seeing progress

I know alot of guys who talk about lifting to look better for the opposite sex, 99% of the time they dont achieve a physique which is really anything other than mediocre

women are a feeble, small minded goal. Dont let your progress be effected by them

cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to when I was younger. Still kind of do but I know what it takes to get there and that's just pointless to me. Also, having your years be 100% about muscle is kind of an unfulfilled life imo.

No hate though. I respect your dedication and hope you reach whatever goal you set for yourself.

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would murder a child to look like this:

Getting shredz

Originally Posted by cablesbrah View Post
    Do you realise the amount these guys are on? Could easily cost you that much a year.

And yes, could you imagine the feeling you'd have walking about looking like that 24/7? It would feel like cumming.

lool

I know exactly what these guys are on

the truth is people are now beginning to realise with gear that more isnt exactly merrier

alot of it still comes down to genetics, efficiency and diet

after all I can name alot of gym nuts with enough cash to ply themselves with gear year round, none of them look even close to the physical development u see in IFBB's

anonymous
    lol lol lol lol lol

The misc is ****ing retarded when it comes to cycling costs guaranteed no pro bodybuilder or powerlifter spends more than 5k on steroids alone, hgh is another costly factor but would get you no where near 80k, you know people turn pro while being personal trainers, they probably had an income of about 30-40k a year