Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Creatine and Grape Juice

Hi, just started taking Creatine, and I wanted to see if someone could answer some questions... First, what would be the best cycling formula to use for the first timer? Also, why and what type of Grape juice do you use? I mean I went and bought a fruit punch flavor Creatine would that matter?

Sean from PA

Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just take 5g a day with simple sugars. What type and brand of creatine are you taking?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mercersburgguy View Post
    Hi, just started taking Creatine, and I wanted to see if someone could answer some questions... First, what would be the best cycling formula to use for the first timer? Also, why and what type of Grape juice do you use? I mean I went and bought a fruit punch flavor Creatine would that matter?

Sean from PA

Grape juice has a higher concentration of simple sugars compared to other juices. Just do 5 grams a day and on days you workout use it post workout.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mercersburgguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    I just take 5g a day with simple sugars. What type and brand of creatine are you taking?
    Why type of grape juice should I buy I mean can I just go to the Giant and buy the juice.

I am taking Body Fortress Advanced Creatine. 1 scoop is 48g

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Grape juice has a higher concentration of simple sugars compared to other juices. Just do 5 grams a day and on days you workout use it post workout.
    dumb question 5 grams of what? the creatine I am taking 1 scoop is 48g

eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    No need for the grape juice with that product. People add simple sugars to creatine if they have pure creatine ( no sugar added ). What you have has 33g of sugar and therefore there is no need for additional sugar (grape juice).

I would pick up some CREAPURE creatine next time and add my own sugar source to save money.

dumb question 5 grams of what? the creatine I am taking 1 scoop is 48g
    Creatine I take 5g of Creatine a day.

Only 6,119mg is creatine out of your 48g scoop.... Check out the supplement facts on the tub.

Triple Creatine Matrix 6,119 mg*

Creatine Monohdyrate

Creatine Ester Phosphate

Creatine Ethel Ester

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why type of grape juice should I buy I mean can I just go to the Giant and buy the juice.

I am taking Body Fortress Advanced Creatine. 1 scoop is 48g

oooooh just mix that with water. i thought you were referring to creapure (which is straight creatine). just mix that with water and drink post workout after you are done with that i would look into getting some creapure (prolab, Higher Power)
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Thanks TMac where would I purchase that creatine... The stuff i bought ran me 15 bucks at the Wal Mart not sure I can find anything cheaper..

your right thats what is says... is that bad... the directions tell me that days I workout I take 1 scoop before workout and 1 scoop after... on off days just 1 scoop... OH can u tell me why I need to drink it and not let it sit once its mixed up

your right thats what is says... is that bad... the directions tell me that days I workout I take 1 scoop before workout and 1 scoop after... on off days just 1 scoop... OH can u tell me why I need to drink it and not let it sit once its mixed up

I drink mine right after i work out so the creatine doesnt settle. Here on bb.com in the store higher power creatine mono is 19.99 for 1000 grams which is 200 servings. I would do 1 scoop post workout only cause mono has a tendency to give people stomach discomfort (i've never had a problem) its cheaper and more economical to buy in it in bulk and mix with grape juice or even powdered gatorade is effective.

Creatine is not stable in water and will denature over time. As long as you drink it within 15-20min after adding water you will be fine. Also 12g of creatine is way too much just take one scoop (6grams creatine) post workout.

Some creapure products are:

Primordial Performance creatine mono
    SportPharma Just-Creatine
    Prolab Creatine Monohydrate
    Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder
    Kaizen Creatine Monohydrate

Hey thanks for the advice, do you cycle? I mean I was reading where people do 2 months on 1 month off... What do you do if you don't mind me asking and I am sorry for the 1000 questions. The container says if your over 145lbs you should do 2scoops on workout days. is there a problem with having to much creatine in your system?