Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lulz what the hell?

Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bloodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Mike Pulcinella's "Clueless Competitor"?

I didn't know steriodsR4losers competed?!

///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000) ///Mposter is just really nice. (+1000)

Check out the girl on the left's reaction...

Christine2786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    I used to think that some people had no business on stage, but here is the thing. You never know what the backstory is with these folks. I remember being particular hard on one competitor from the audience. He looked to be 18% bf at best and was not well muscled. But, someone close by said that he had lost a ton of weight and his goal was to make it to the stage in any capacity. Looking at it with that perspective I was excited to see how far he had come. He was on an NPC stage and wasn't done yet. It was pretty inspiring when I stopped being a judgmental douche.
    I understand it being a personal goal to compete, but don't do it till your ready both me and my fiancé were obese, he was over 200 pounds at 5'6 and he competeted last march and presented a fantastic pyhsique, and took 3rd in his first competition, out of 10 competitors. So while I understand this goal he didn't hit the stage till he was ready, I won't either as I am sitting at 18% bf and I would like to present my best. I think you owe that respect to the sport, and the people that you compete with. You can still be proud of your weight loss, but unless you look the part I don't think you should hit the stage just yet! Everything is possible in time

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FYI you guys, at nearly every show there is atleast one competitor like this

CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wasn't The Spaniard under the tutelage of Skip La Cour at one point?

If so................................................ ...................

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CROMAGS1985 View Post
    Wasn't The Spaniard under the tutelage of Skip La Cour at one point?

If so................................................ ...................
    The Spaniard didn't take his vitamins
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    FYI you guys, at nearly every show there is atleast one competitor like this
    I aspire to step on a stage on day and always hear the "you'll never feel big enough to compete so it's better to start as soon as possible". Not sure if those guys are following that advice but damn, how can you step on stage if your not confident in the mirror. If those guys are truthfully looking at themselves and thinking "hell yea, looking big" then there is some serious underlying issues.
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    I aspire to step on a stage on day and always hear the "you'll never feel big enough to compete so it's better to start as soon as possible". Not sure if those guys are following that advice but damn, how can you step on stage if your not confident in the mirror. If those guys are truthfully looking at themselves and thinking "hell yea, looking big" then there is some serious underlying issues.
    well you can be big enough but it'll all come to conditioning... no one will knock your sack if you don't carry enough mass but are conditioned

TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Christine2786 View Post
    I understand it being a personal goal to compete, but don't do it till your ready both me and my fiancé were obese, he was over 200 pounds at 5'6 and he competeted last march and presented a fantastic pyhsique, and took 3rd in his first competition, out of 10 competitors. So while I understand this goal he didn't hit the stage till he was ready, I won't either as I am sitting at 18% bf and I would like to present my best. I think you owe that respect to the sport, and the people that you compete with. You can still be proud of your weight loss, but unless you look the part I don't think you should hit the stage just yet! Everything is possible in time
    First, congrats to both you and your fiancé on your fitness goals. Second, sports are littered world wide with people who have no business playing, from every age group, however we don't tell them they're embarrassing the sport. If people would like to compete, hell let em. If anything, standing next to them just depicts your hard work and dedication that much more.
    6'2 245
    410 bench
    545 Squat
    600 deadlift

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not like these guys are allowed on a pro stage. Theyre competing in an event where anyone can compete in. If they have a mental disability, why not just let them be. As long as you put in your work, why should you give a ****? I don't buy the whole thing about competitors getting insulted, or whatever, it's not like if you look good on stage anyone is seriously considering that guy being better than you. Palumbo's interview was sarcastic and mean tbh. And mike's clueless competitor was the same. I like mike's videos, but this guy is obviously mentally challenged, why not just leave him be? Stop being such an insecure pussy and let him get on stage and feel good about himself. Isn't that what these competitions are about? Like someone mentioned earlier, you never know their back story. If it's someone who looks like ****, but lost 200 lbs to get there, their personal accomplishments mean nothing? If he looks worse then the next guy, he's not gonna place higher so who cares?

0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Mike Pulcinella's "Clueless Competitor"?

Maybe my sense of humor is twisted, but I lol'd hard at the javelin through the foot. ha

mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    It's not like these guys are allowed on a pro stage. Theyre competing in an event where anyone can compete in. If they have a mental disability, why not just let them be. As long as you put in your work, why should you give a ****? I don't buy the whole thing about competitors getting insulted, or whatever, it's not like if you look good on stage anyone is seriously considering that guy being better than you. Palumbo's interview was sarcastic and mean tbh. And mike's clueless competitor was the same. I like mike's videos, but this guy is obviously mentally challenged, why not just leave him be? Stop being such an insecure pussy and let him get on stage and feel good about himself. Isn't that what these competitions are about? Like someone mentioned earlier, you never know their back story. If it's someone who looks like ****, but lost 200 lbs to get there, their personal accomplishments mean nothing? If he looks worse then the next guy, he's not gonna place higher so who cares?
    This isn't tee-ball where anyone can play.. After tee-ball there are cuts bein made and people start to realize they aren't good and will never play.. Should we accommodate a bench seat for a guy who is the equivalent competitor to these "bodybuilders" just because its their dream to play at the high school level...?

How do you not see how bodybuilders get angry when they see someone like this.. Obviously you've never dieted down.. When someone devotes their life to their condition and then some yahoo just shows up.. It's downright disrespectful.. Just like not making weight for a fight.. Disrespectful.. I don't care who it is..

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dunno if i should feel sympathy or embarrasment
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) dalthorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    dunno if i should feel sympathy or embarrasment
    Perhaps both at once? Embarrasathy?

woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    well you can be big enough but it'll all come to conditioning... no one will knock your sack if you don't carry enough mass but are conditioned
    agreed, i came in small for my first show, lightweight and weighed in at 145, but i got compliments on condition from heavyweights and super heavies, some of whom had close to 100lbs on me.

condition is king.
    Insta: @Stephndunne

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by woodstein View Post
    agreed, i came in small for my first show, lightweight and weighed in at 145, but i got compliments on condition from heavyweights and super heavies, some of whom had close to 100lbs on me.

condition is king.
    Yea, I think it's just because when a competitor comes in conditioned you have to respect the hard work they put in.

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If Steve is retarded, then cut the dude some freakin' slack. If he's just goofin' on the bodybuilding public...doing some awesome performance art, then kudos to him- it'd take some large, beefy balls to do this and keep a straight face. It's all good, we'll all be dead soon enough...lighten up!

Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    *on second thought he doesn't belong anywhere near this thread.
    Last edited by Zachary533; 09-25-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nightsoiler View Post
    If Steve is retarded, then cut the dude some freakin' slack. If he's just goofin' on the bodybuilding public...doing some awesome performance art, then kudos to him- it'd take some large, beefy balls to do this and keep a straight face. It's all good, we'll all be dead soon enough...lighten up!
    No, if Steve IS retarded, people close to him should tell him not to do it.

I think it's offensive to not only the crowd but also to the other competitors.

If you put yourself through a rigorous, lengthy prep and make a ton of sacrifices in order to arrive on show day with your best ever package, just to have some silly joker making light of the whole thing, it's not on.

I don't care about being NICE to the guy, a bodybuilding stage is not the place to exhibit yourself "on a whim".
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Couldn't agree more. My first show I dieted for 24 weeks to get where I was (100kg to 85kg), yeah I wasn't in the best shape but it was great being able to step on stage after that, a nice achievement to fulfill after rigorous training and dieting...

People, retarded or delusional should not be allowed to spoil the sacrifice the REAL competitors have to go through just so they can have a laugh.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    I had one at my last comp... amateur divisions for the lose.

To the left... yeah I'm not the best myself but lack of tan didn't help : /
    What's so bad about the guy?
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    this
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    this
    Yeah. Weird example Zachary.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Yeah. Weird example Zachary.
    I ment to the photo left, not to my right in the photo- no way.

Ah well, guess the photo doesn't tell the full story...

(Maybe I am too critical...)

TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrojanFtball82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ Couldn't agree more. My first show I dieted for 24 weeks to get where I was (100kg to 85kg), yeah I wasn't in the best shape but it was great being able to step on stage after that, a nice achievement to fulfill after rigorous training and dieting...

People, retarded or delusional should not be allowed to spoil the sacrifice the REAL competitors have to go through just so they can have a laugh.
    If you've never competed you wouldn't understand. I could care less if my competitors look like Ronnie Coleman or fat Albert. It's about challenging myself to bring a better package than I did last time. What anybody looks like has no affect on me what so ever
    6'2 245
    410 bench
    545 Squat
    600 deadlift

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had one at my last comp... amateur divisions for the lose.

To the left... yeah I'm not the best myself but lack of tan didn't help : /
    You're gonna make fun of the kid when you hardly look better? Makes sense.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ment to the photo left, not to my right in the photo- no way.

Ah well, guess the photo doesn't tell the full story...

(Maybe I am too critical...)
    dude just looks like he didnt diet down enough. Prob could've done with another 5 or so weeks of dieting, but could've been his first show? Who knows. I dont think he belongs in this thread tho.

Originally Posted by TrojanFtball82 View Post
    If you've never competed you wouldn't understand. I could care less if my competitors look like Ronnie Coleman or fat Albert. It's about challenging myself to bring a better package than I did last time. What anybody looks like has no affect on me what so ever
    Oh I've competed and I do understand as I believe exactly the same thing. I agree with the video that Mike did about "The Clueless Competitor" - most that do it find it to be a jest. If people have the mindset you just commented on then power to them, don't get me wrong- I would never criticism someone for their hard work and effort they have put towards a show- NEVER. The people that get me are the ones that to it more for a jest, and well come on you have to have a reasonable amount of conditioning if you have being dieting 12-20 weeks as it is usually recommended.

Originally Posted by Deano87 View Post
    dude just looks like he didnt diet down enough. Could've been his first show? Who knows.
    I guess I'll just put it up to the fact that I turn into an as*hole 2 weeks out from comps.

Comment retracted.

Originally Posted by tryin2gethuge10 View Post
    You're gonna make fun of the kid when you hardly look better? Makes sense.
    Lol. My stats: 6'2. Yeah I admit It was a douche thing to say, refer to above sentence.
    Last edited by Zachary533; 09-25-2012 at 06:56 PM.