Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Kris Gethin's 12 week good or bad?

Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't heard of this guy except for the last 6 months, someone's pimping the sh*t out of his stuff.

Ok, let's have a look @ Kris Gethin...supposed "expert" who was in good shape, let himself go, and got back into really good shape in a short period of time.
    I would bet my left nutsack he's "on".
    That, imo, takes away a lot of validity to his program.

2nd...train like Kris, eat like Kris, take the same supps as Kris, get monitored by Kris....
    I got one question for ya?

Are you Kris Gethin??
    Even if you did and took the exact same sh*t as Kris Gethin I guarantee you you will not see the same results as Kris Gethin.
    This program is bullsh*t.

thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been doing his 12 week over 40 muscle building plan and starting on my 8th week now. So far I've been noticing improvements, both in weight loss (eating at slight deficit) and size. I'm completely new to bodybuilding though, so I don't have anything to gauge it by. I'd like to see more comments about his programs though, if it is bs then I might try SS since I bought the book already to learn better form.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thoffland View Post
    I've been doing his 12 week over 40 muscle building plan and starting on my 8th week now. So far I've been noticing improvements, both in weight loss (eating at slight deficit) and size. I'm completely new to bodybuilding though, so I don't have anything to gauge it by. I'd like to see more comments about his programs though, if it is bs then I might try SS since I bought the book already to learn better form.
    I did his 12 week massive muscles plan... It was ok, however I did not follow the nutrition plan...I learned a lot, but mainly of exercises I really did not care for. I took away some of his training philosophies...but in the end I did not go back to it once I finished 12 weeks.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kris Get-Thin is just some chode who gets paid by bb.com to pimp the supplements they sell here. Might as well pull one of the routines and diets out of Flex magazine.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I done his hardcore 12 week programme (featured on here) last year, instead of my usual cut. To be honest I had my doubts, but I did get some decent results from it.. BF to 12% which was better then what i expected.
    The supplementation is mental (as poster mentioned above, a plug for BB.com store), and cardio twice a day, everyday... really? I hadn't used some of the training methods before (FST-7), and continue to use these now on weaker body parts, so I guess i learnt something from it to.

You do have to committ to it full time though, if you want to follow it to a T (cardio everyday, no cheat meals, 6-7 extra clean meals a day) so if you are going to do it, do it when you have time to.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    That plan is the last thing I'd ever recommend for a noob. Totally inappropriate volume/frequency.

The routine might be okay for an advanced trainee, but then, anybody who's that far away from beginner-stage is going to already know what's best for himself, and isn't going to use some split put together by somebody else.

His nutrition plan, and specifically his supplement recommendations, are pretty much nothing more than a load of broscience.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Did not think I would of got such negative Feedback? I have nothing negative to say about him or what he has provided for free but only that he has helped me in a positive way. If you have advice that can help great but if you want to bash the guy then you read my thread wrong. Drama free thread thanks
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong Shill.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program....

..... Feed back would be appreciated.

If you have advice that can help great but if you want to bash the guy then you read my thread wrong. Drama free thread thanks
    You specifically asked "what others think about his 12 week program......... Feed back would be appreciated." I don't know how else anyone could interpret your thread.

If you don't want peoples' opinions here, don't ask for them.

Good luck reaching your fitness goals for 2012.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You specifically asked "what others think about his 12 week program......... Feed back would be appreciated." I don't know how else anyone could interpret your thread.

If you don't want peoples' opinions here, don't ask for them.

Good luck reaching your fitness goals for 2012.
    I will feed the drama once but that is it.

What did I or anyone else learn from your comments? Read it in the capacity of others wanting to know what's out there and you will see your response did not elaborate the - or +. It was generalized and l do not want to sound litigous but at least support your comments a little more. I would assume all others older then 35 know time is of the essence and may feel the same. I thank u for the response.

What did I or anyone else learn from your comments? Read it in the capacity of others wanting to know what's out there and you will see your response did not elaborate the - or +. It was generalized and l do not want to sound litigous but at least support your comments a little more. I would assume all others older then 35 know time is of the essence and may feel the same. I thank u for the response.
    Re-read post #7. Everything that needs said is in that post.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Now I can see why you are red.
    David

If everyone just had a teachable spirit.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    . Might as well pull one of the routines and diets out of Flex magazine.
    So your saying those flex mag programs are useless?

Fuk..there goes my last 20 years dwn the drain

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If everyone just had a teachable spirit.
    This guy has that spirit, go ask him;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139585913

[QUOTE=ArchAngel'73;865223871]This guy has that spirit, go ask

Thanks

TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I haven't heard of this guy except for the last 6 months, someone's pimping the sh*t out of his stuff.

Ok, let's have a look @ Kris Gethin...supposed "expert" who was in good shape, let himself go, and got back into really good shape in a short period of time.

2nd...train like Kris, eat like Kris, take the same supps as Kris, get monitored by Kris....

Are you Kris Gethin??
    Even if you did and took the exact same sh*t as Kris Gethin I guarantee you you will not see the same results as Kris Gethin.
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Kris Get-Thin is just some chode who gets paid by bb.com to pimp the supplements they sell here. Might as well pull one of the routines and diets out of Flex magazine.
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    That plan is the last thing I'd ever recommend for a noob. Totally inappropriate volume/frequency.

The routine might be okay for an advanced trainee, but then, anybody who's that far away from beginner-stage is going to already know what's best for himself, and isn't going to use some split put together by somebody else.

His nutrition plan, and specifically his supplement recommendations, are pretty much nothing more than a load of broscience.
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Strong Shill.
    What they said.^^^^^^

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i have his book

it was free from this site

think about why they would give you a free book (hint they sell sups here)

Are you Kris Gethin??
    thanks for the reply. I understand and knew when I started that was the case and I noted in my blog that he is not being truthful but if one believed that you would get the same results are ones that have quit. I'm at a point now to move on and that was the point I was making. I try to learn ea day and get what u guys are saying I was just looking for more. Thanks

joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joeyceee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That program suckddddd

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by joeyceee View Post
    That program suckddddd
    back to green 4 u

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've seen 2 guys in the "post your pictures" section who did the routine. Both looked like crap, seriously malnourished. One guy was really delusional, he was all excited about seeing his abs but you could also see his ribs through his chest/back and the vertebrae in his spine.

I haven't seen much of the routine but suspect it's serious overtraining and undereating.

rew5257 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rew5257 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you ask for an opinion, you're bound to dig up nay-sayers; and that is okay.

As far as the Geithin programs, I am currently 6 weeks (this morning) into his 12 week fat burner program. My starting weight and bodyfat were both higher than they currently are, albeit I have MUCH more work to do. I am relatively new to lifting, and incredibly new to proper diet.

So, in a nutshell, there IS value to his programs, regardless of what those that think they know better say. I'm proving it as we speak. I'm down 11 pounds in 6 weeks (by his program) and also down like 3% total body fat (again, by his program). I will state that had I followed the nutrition portion a bit more strictly, I probably would have seen more results; but I cannot blame Geithen for that.

Could I have seen results with other programs? Of course! The OP wasnt asking for a comparison from program A to program B, but an evaluation of Geithin's program. Those of you downing Geithin's program because of supplement sales, sales pitches and hype are missing the point. That has nothing to do with the nuts and bolts of his actual diet and training program.

So, in summary, I am finding results with Gethin's 12 week program. I am sticking to it as strictly as possible, and have 6 more weeks to go. If I can remember, I'll check back in to give you the final tally.

Best of luck!

Ronnie

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rew5257 View Post
    Those of you downing Geithin's program because of supplement sales, sales pitches and hype are missing the point. That has nothing to do with the nuts and bolts of his actual diet and training program.
    Read the thread again. You'll find that most people here think Gethin's program sucks because the diet and the training program is crap. The nuts and bolts as you put it.
    The bull**** that comes with the guy is only the icing on the cake.

BTW. 11lbs in 6 weeks is basically what you'd be looking to lose on any program that involves a calorie deficit. No aspersions cast at yourself whatsoever, but if you didn't lose that amount of weight in that timeframe, I'd be questioning your commitment. As it is, you'll almost certainly find that you lost that 11lbs because of your commitment to getting into shape and not because of Gethin's program.

jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two guys with less than 20 posts who joined the same month (March of this year) who are positive about Kris Gethin's workout program? Bona fide forum posters? Or are these people posting under false pretenses in order to promote Gethin's workout?

I'm going with door number two, Monty.

Originally Posted by rew5257 View Post
    When you ask for an opinion, you're bound to dig up nay-sayers; and that is okay.

As far as the Geithin programs, I am currently 6 weeks (this morning) into his 12 week fat burner program. My starting weight and bodyfat were both higher than they currently are, albeit I have MUCH more work to do. I am relatively new to lifting, and incredibly new to proper diet.

So, in a nutshell, there IS value to his programs, regardless of what those that think they know better say. I'm proving it as we speak. I'm down 11 pounds in 6 weeks (by his program) and also down like 3% total body fat (again, by his program). I will state that had I followed the nutrition portion a bit more strictly, I probably would have seen more results; but I cannot blame Geithen for that.

Could I have seen results with other programs? Of course! The OP wasnt asking for a comparison from program A to program B, but an evaluation of Geithin's program. Those of you downing Geithin's program because of supplement sales, sales pitches and hype are missing the point. That has nothing to do with the nuts and bolts of his actual diet and training program.

So, in summary, I am finding results with Gethin's 12 week program. I am sticking to it as strictly as possible, and have 6 more weeks to go. If I can remember, I'll check back in to give you the final tally.

Best of luck!

Ronnie
    Before you attribute any of your progress to the program you are on your profile states you started March, 2012.
    You're new at this, very new.
    Almost any program is going to give you results...they're called "newb gains".

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I noticed that someone already pointed it out, but 'Get-thin' is a genius surname choice.
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

rew5257 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rew5257 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before you attribute any of your progress to the program you are on your profile states you started March, 2012.
    You're new at this, very new.
    Almost any program is going to give you results...they're called "newb gains".
    I whole-heartedly admit that I am new; I even stated that in my post. The point I was making is that "newb-gains" aside, progress is being made. I am using Getthin's program. In my "relatively newb" experience, that essentially means it's working.

Ronnie

Anyone out there move on to other programs they feel gave better results. That is more of what I was asking.