Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ** HI STAN, I WANTED TO WISH YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR..

TRAIN SAFE, BE SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ** HI STAN, I WANTED TO WISH YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR..

TRAIN SAFE, BE SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Great photo Santa Joe!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Stan

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StanMcQuayIFBB View Post
    J.Peel!

Thanks for the great message! I took a look at your picks, and I know why your name is "J.Peel"! You are ripped in a few of those photos! Congrats! Yes, you have what it takes to do something in this business. You have very good symetry and your conditioning is good! Just keep working hard everyday to keep making those qualities even better. Best advice from me would be to NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB! This is not dis! This is my advice to you since chasing the dream of either modeling or competing are achieveable, but making a living and actually quiting your normal job would be a mistake..... keep approaching this sport as a hobby and a side gig you can have fun with!! shope your best photos around to different companies along with a short resume or bio about yourself to see if any companies are looking for new faces. As for Infinite Labs..... shoot Hope Smallwonder a message to see if there is any opportunities available.

Train hard and never give up on your dreams!!

Stan
    You hit it right on the nose Stan! J.Peel, send me an email anytime! Hope@infinitelabs.com
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great pic Stan! Looking Massive and Shredded!
    When your done posing can I have my workout shorts back :-P
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    When your done posing can I have my workout shorts back :-P
    ouch!!! John, you gonna just take that!

ouch!!! John, you gonna just take that!
    Hehehe! Just making sure you guys stay on your toes :-P
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Smile Happy New Years!

I wanted to give thanks to all of you who have stopped by my forum page to write me messages and questions, comment on photos, gave your opinion and even to those of you who just come by to read the comments........ I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for all of your support! On behalf of the McQuay family and on behalf of the Infinite Labs family, thank you and have an AWESOME NEW YEARS!!

Happy 2013,

Stan McQuay

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Stan, and you too!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a great New Year Stan!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Question to start the New Year off right!

Q - What television show got you motivated to start working out or pumping iron????
    A - For me, it was the show from the mid 90's called FLEX Workout on ESPN!! Used to be on at odd hours of the night. I loved watching those! Co-hosts Shawn Ray and Boyer Coe.

Last edited by StanMcQuayIFBB; 01-02-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Last edited by HopeSmallwonder; 01-02-2013 at 02:50 PM.
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^ above is "[ youtube ] youtube url after the "=" sign in the web address [/ youtube ]" without the spaces
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post

^^ above is "[ youtube ] youtube url after the "=" sign in the web address [/ youtube ]" without the spaces
    Thank you both Hope and Pastorpritch

FREE Signature Series T-Shirt if you order CycloTest from Infinite Labs!!

Smile 2004 NPC Nationals

Here's a quick "flashback" video from I believe 2004 at the NPC Nationals in Miami.
    Was looking thru old video's to get some inspiration for 2013!
    Hope everybody out there is hitting it hard this year! Make this the best one yet!!!

Stan

hocho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Stan, good video a great inspiration to start the year! Today I have a new question, and have a good development but would like to increase the size of my muscles a bit more so I was wondering whether to do the exercises with more weight or more series?
    also what are your plans for this 2013, will compete again? and I hope that if you have new news.
    Stan you are the best.

Originally Posted by hocho View Post
    Hi Stan, good video a great inspiration to start the year! Today I have a new question, and have a good development but would like to increase the size of my muscles a bit more so I was wondering whether to do the exercises with more weight or more series?
    also what are your plans for this 2013, will compete again? and I hope that if you have new news.
    Stan you are the best.
    Hocho,

I don't have any set plans as of yet for the 2013 IFBB season. I am just starting to up my training tho! Always room for improvement!
    As for your question regarding the increase of muslce...... a few things need to be looked at. First of all, and this is the most important, your eating! Try increasing your protein intake to allow the muscles to actually grow! put your daily food intake on paper and try to add up all of the numbers... Im sure you can always find room throughout the day to add in more calories! Also, what supplements are you using to help you grow?? Have you seen our in new Anabolic Stack by Infinite Labs? Checkout the video a few posts back..... this combo can help push you over the edge with muscle growth. Lastly, your training.... you should mix your training up every few weeks. You can't go wrong with doing some low rep, heavy lifting, then switching back to high volume, still heavy training! Remember,,,,, there is no set way to lift, just lift smart and listen to your body!

Hope this helps!

Stan

hocho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Stan, I have heard that the only way to obtain a large increase muscle is doing a "face to volume" is gaining weight, burn stored fat and then define muscles. this does not convince me at all because you will understand that as a fan of the weights this goes against my goal. This premise is supported by stating that all bodybuilders had and that is the reason for his great physique, I wonder if this is the big secret behind your great physique Stan? well that would be all, thank you for your valuable time.

I really liked your " Throw back Thursday" on ******** a few weeks ago.... Will you be doing that again any time soon? Maybe once a month?
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hocho View Post
    Hi Stan, I have heard that the only way to obtain a large increase muscle is doing a "face to volume" is gaining weight, burn stored fat and then define muscles. this does not convince me at all because you will understand that as a fan of the weights this goes against my goal. This premise is supported by stating that all bodybuilders had and that is the reason for his great physique, I wonder if this is the big secret behind your great physique Stan? well that would be all, thank you for your valuable time.
    Hocho,

I have gone thru differrent ways of thought throughout my career. From gaining as much weight as possible to add mass and size, then working my ass off to shed it back off. I have even tried staying in amazing shape all year round, which was extremely hard and mostly on the mind! What I have found to work the best is to stay withing striking reach of my "goal" weight or my ideal proportion. It took many years to find what has worked best for me, but I have now realized that I don't want to ever be fat.... goes against my philosophy of being a "bodybuilder". One she be able to at least take his shirt off and look or resemble someone who puts work and effort in and see muscle and definition!! No offense fat bodybuilders..... but that is just not for me. So that being said.... I like to stay within 10lbs or better yet, stay under 8%bodyfat most of the year and under 5% when I like to run around town with my shirt off!!! LOL! jk!.......but 5% is true!

Stan

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I really liked your " Throw back Thursday" on ******** a few weeks ago.... Will you be doing that again any time soon? Maybe once a month?
    Hope,

Sounds like a great idea..... I will do that! it' got a great response and following!

Stan

HERE IS SOME FREE STUFF GUYS!!!!

**** INFINITE AB CHALLENGE, ARE YOU READY TO WIN SOME PRIZES!!****

You dot have to have the best ABS, all you need to Win is lots of friends to vote for you!!!!
    * IM HERE TO HELP *

Infinite Friends and Fans! Are you ready to take on another challenge? Infinite Labs wants to help YOU achieve YOUR best ABS. We want to motivate and help you sculpt your abs for your chance to win The Ultimate Infinite Prize Stack! Our athletes are here to help YOU by answering any diet, training and supplement questions you may have during this challenge.

*How to enter:

Submit your “Abs” photo between Feb 23rd and 27th. All photos must be submitted no later than midnight on Wednesday Feb 27th. Please email all photos to hope@infinitelabs.com
    *ALL photos of those participating in the Infinite AB Challenge will be added to a *Photo Album on the Infinite Labs website.

*Voting:

This is when the fun begins! Get all your friends and family to vote on your photo! Voting starts Thursday February 28th- thru Monday March 4th. The winner will consist of the person with the most LIKES on YOUR AB’S Photo.

** PRIZES**
    1st Place-

1 Infinite Gym bag packed with 1 fat burner, 1 recovery and 1 Protein, 1 Shaker and 1 of each Infinite Athlete T-Shirts

2nd Place-

3 Infinite Products & 1 Shaker

3rd Place-

2 Infinite Products & 1 Shaker
    The Arnold Classic weekend is just under 6 weeks away! A lot of great change can be made in these next few weeks leading up to when photos need to be submitted. Infinite Labs is here to help!

Who is ready to take on the The Ultimate Infinite ABS Challenge?!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stan, I been killing my legs week after week for a couple of years now, but don't feel like I'm developing well. What's the secret to your quadzillas?
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Returning after back surgery.

I am back this year after several years off due to back surgery. I have 2 artificial discs, L4 and L5. Seems like my matabilism has slowed down quite a bit and have put on some weight compared to what I used to be like. I have been working out about 3-4 days a week this year and would like to gain some mass. I am currently eating about 3200 calories a day. Some folks I have talked to say you can gain lean mass while bulking up. I have always had trouble gaining weight and was wondering if there is a simple way to do this or not?

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Stan, I been killing my legs week after week for a couple of years now, but don't feel like I'm developing well. What's the secret to your quadzillas?
    First and most important....... Are you eating enough calories to grow? Are you meeting daily protein requirments?
    Second, have you been mixing your leg routines up and are you maximizing each of your leg trainings?
    Try answering these questions and maybe this will lead you in the right direction!

Stan

Originally Posted by Sunka View Post
    I am back this year after several years off due to back surgery. I have 2 artificial discs, L4 and L5. Seems like my matabilism has slowed down quite a bit and have put on some weight compared to what I used to be like. I have been working out about 3-4 days a week this year and would like to gain some mass. I am currently eating about 3200 calories a day. Some folks I have talked to say you can gain lean mass while bulking up. I have always had trouble gaining weight and was wondering if there is a simple way to do this or not?
    Sunka,

Good to hear that you are back in action after having back sugery. Your metabolism probably did slow down due to you not being active for so long. You need to write everything down on paper and try and figure how many calories and grams of proteins and carbs you are intaking on a daily basis. Yes, you can gain lean mass while bulking up! But all depends on how and what exactly you are eating? I try to use as a basic guidline for "growing lean", is to consume 2 grams per pound of bodyweight when i am trying to grow. Once you find this number, make this your daily goal for clean and lean protein on a daily basis, then test out different low glycemic carbs to figure out which ones help you lean out! Lot's to do to become a ripped freak!

Stan

Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sunka,

Good to hear that you are back in action after having back sugery. Your metabolism probably did slow down due to you not being active for so long. You need to write everything down on paper and try and figure how many calories and grams of proteins and carbs you are intaking on a daily basis. Yes, you can gain lean mass while bulking up! But all depends on how and what exactly you are eating? I try to use as a basic guidline for "growing lean", is to consume 2 grams per pound of bodyweight when i am trying to grow. Once you find this number, make this your daily goal for clean and lean protein on a daily basis, then test out different low glycemic carbs to figure out which ones help you lean out! Lot's to do to become a ripped freak!

Stan
    Thanks for the advice. I just started using this app called myfitnesspal to help me track calories. So far it seems looks like I am putting away about 120grams of protein a day.+/- Carbs are at about 250grams and the fats are still killing me at around 150grams or so. Im still tring to find foods lower in fat and higher in the carbs and proteins. The protein shakes do help with this. I will keep experimenting.

Originally Posted by Sunka View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I just started using this app called myfitnesspal to help me track calories. So far it seems looks like I am putting away about 120grams of protein a day.+/- Carbs are at about 250grams and the fats are still killing me at around 150grams or so. Im still tring to find foods lower in fat and higher in the carbs and proteins. The protein shakes do help with this. I will keep experimenting.
    You need to reverse those numbers around.... the protein and the carbs if you want to put on more muscle. too many carbs, not enough protein.... and for sure your fats are killing you.....

saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So Stan what was your motivation when you first started? you're a big inspiration to me.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-triple-digit-shred.html.

Psalm 16:8

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him .at my right hand, i will not be shaken.

Originally Posted by saylee559 View Post
    So Stan what was your motivation when you first started? you're a big inspiration to me.
    Thank you! When I started lifting weights it wasn't to become a bodybuilder. I used the gym as a social network (new term for the century!) with my boys. Kept us for the most part, off the streets gang bangin! I stumbled onto bodybuilding and just got lucky to have been able to make a decent career from it. Blessed!!