BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 month bulk! No progress? BF? Reps for help/opinion!

Hey,
    im bulking for 3 months now and gained about 5 1/2 kg (12lbs). Whats your opinion about it? I really cant see any visible progress. Where are the 12lbs?

Before: 66kg (145lbs) and 12% BF
    Now: 72kg /158lbs) and 14,6% BF

I measured BF with a caliper but what would you guys say how much bf do i have?

Here are my current pics: (Check my before pics on my bodyspace pls, cant add more pics)

I workout 3-4times a week and i cant train my legs cause i got an injury
    Last workout i tried is Kris Gethins DTP program and i liked it, but i didnt gain any extra weight during this time.
    Im taking about 3000kcal a day and supporting my nutrition with a massgainer cause it is hard for me to get those 3000kcal.

I want to bulk until March and gain another 2-3kg and then i want to get ready for summer. But i fear i will be as skinny as i started before bulking.

Advice or any sort of help/opinion would be nice sirs!
    Attached Images

jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey I would guess you are about 15% BF. Your plan to go for another 2-3 kg until march seems reasonable. go for it. suppose you wont't have problems with cutting down afterwards. keep going dude

jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha just noticed that you posted you current BF %. guess my estimation wasn't too bad

BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jessyToo View Post
    haha just noticed that you posted you current BF %. guess my estimation wasn't too bad
    Thx for your opinion. Yeah your guess was close and it approves my measurements to be correct! Thx for this :P

Repped!

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    14/15% seems right! If you had some before pics it would be easier to see where you gaining mass! I personally would stick to a five day split focused on heavy compound lifts!
    Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. -Tyler Durden.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. - Patrick Bateman

Thx, i will try 5 split then. Should i fokus more on my chest? Hard to gain any muscle for me in this area

Here are my before pics (october 2012)!
    Cant see any difference between before and after pics though-.-

What bf do i have in this pics? 11-12?

Repped!
    Attached Images

No more help? Some more advice would be nice

Metafight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5 split?
    hell no, you just began lifting

in your position i would do heavy compound lifts and isolations (freeweights and machines) and a push/pull routine (msg me if you dont have a idea for a fitting routine). you will have to spend around 1,5h for each day
    also id suggest swimming besides lifting
    -you have to invest much time in it but it will pay off

in terms of nutrition, you should eat much (calorie wise), but healthy (and tons of protein for sure)
    when you do swimming besides lifting and eat healthy you will hardly gain fat
    Were all gonna make it

Originally Posted by Metafight View Post
    5 split?
    hell no, you just began lifting

in your position i would do heavy compound lifts and isolations (freeweights and machines) and a push/pull routine (msg me if you dont have a idea for a fitting routine). you will have to spend around 1,5h for each day
    also id suggest swimming besides lifting
    -you have to invest much time in it but it will pay off

in terms of nutrition, you should eat much (calorie wise), but healthy (and tons of protein for sure)
    when you do swimming besides lifting and eat healthy you will hardly gain fat
    Thx for your detailed advice!!! Repped

Then you would say 3-4 times a week will be enough?
    Already doing compound lifts and isolations at the end of my workout. I began lifting srsly in april 2012 so it is a long way to go until i reach my goal! (Physics like you have would be nice! no homo :P)

Swimming is a good idea. Thx for this! Cause other cardio wont be good for my leg

Im taking about 3000kcal on training days and 2600 on off days. 400g of carbs, 200g of protein and 70g of fat.

Can you tell where i added some mass? I just see some gains around my belly but not on muscle

Metafight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should hit each bodypart 2 times a week imo, so it depends on your routine how often you have to lift a week

You asked about Chest, you should definately add Benchpress to your routine since its a must have for building strengh (and strengh leads to more mass at the end even if its due to more weight for the isolations)

You got broader delts, gained some lattisimus
    Were all gonna make it