Spadille has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question should i take mass gainer?

My current body fat is 15% and i want to reduce it to 10%. But is it good for me to first take mass gainer to build muscle before stating cutting?

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im lossed You want to gain mass but count b4 ?
    Or
    As your cutting? Lol 2nd one not possible (cut=cuts UR muscles 🐵and fat lol

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you don't need a mass gainer, there is no magical property to mass gainers that make them superior in regards to body composition compared to just plain food.

Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mass gain=high carb.. and if you can't burn off that carb, it's going to turn into fat. so no, mass gainers are designed for those who are bulking and looking to get higher bodyfat percentages. hope this helped. and how long have you been lifting for? i'd say first 6month to a year you dont need this stuff... just a waste of money. but do what ever you want.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Halfwaythere12 View Post
    mass gain=high carb.. and if you can't burn off that carb, it's going to turn into fat. so no, mass gainers are designed for those who are bulking and looking to get higher bodyfat percentages. hope this helped. and how long have you been lifting for? i'd say first 6month to a year you dont need this stuff... just a waste of money. but do what ever you want.
    Weight/mass gain is strictly based on calorie expenditure vs calorie intake. Carbs are only an extension of this, are they contain calories. Carbs do not make you fat. I urge you to read the Nutrition stickies.

Originally Posted by Halfwaythere12 View Post
    i have been lifting for past six months. i have quite visible muscles. i am just concerned about should i increase my muscle size before start to cut body fat. becasue its eventual when we start cardio muscle and fat both will reduce. i workout 1.5 hours (hevy weight) a day, 6 days a week.

Originally Posted by muffiinmatt View Post
    Im lossed You want to gain mass but count b4 ?
    Or
    As your cutting? Lol 2nd one not possible (cut=cuts UR muscles and fat lol
    I dont understand what have you written LOL. i guess no one else. lol

Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Halfwaythere12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'd just stick to no supplys. its just simply not wroth it. like just wait till another 6 month. and see how you go.