Closed Thread
Page 332 of 345 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,960 of 10335
    anonymous
    Not trying to get myself into the gun argument because I'm really not qualified. BUT I'm 25 years old and would have no idea on how to access a gun if I wanted to

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    Not trying to get myself into the gun argument because I'm really not qualified. BUT I'm 25 years old and would have no idea on how to access a gun if I wanted to
    I wouldn't either, nor would I want or need to.

Serious question I know the gun laws in Australia are really tough. It seems you don't hear, or read about mass shootings in Australia. Is that because they don't occur, or just doesn't make it over into the states.

The reason I'm asking is not because I'm saying stricter gun laws have an effect on things in other places or not. I'm just trying to figure out what in general could be different from over there to in the USA if it's not guns laws. Fck I dunno water we drink, hormones in food, yeah I'm stretching but idunno.jpg.

shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ask a friend?
    Instagram: shredu

anonymous
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    nope not a gun nut

i dont feel that everyone household should be armed

but i am saying that if someone wants to cause harm, they will find a way with whatever tool they choose
    I don't really agree with that, guns are easy because its so easy to pull a trigger and it dissconnects the person pulling the trigger from the person being shot at. Any other weapon people are more likely to jump in and restrain the person

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really agree with that, guns are easy because its so easy to pull a trigger and it dissconnects the person pulling the trigger from the person being shot at. Any other weapon people are more likely to jump in and restrain the person
    simple answer: bombs

but let us not argue on the eve of such an unfortunate event.

my state has stricter gun laws than most and i am fine with that.

i just dont like when they try to pass more and more laws contrary to evidence

anonymous
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    I wouldn't either, nor would I want or need to.

Serious question I know the gun laws in Australia are really tough. It seems you don't seem to hear, or read about mass shootings in Australia. Is that because they don't occur, or just doesn't make it over into the states.

The reason I'm asking is not because I'm saying stricter gun laws have an affect on things in other places or not. I'm just trying to figure out what in general could be different from over there to in the USA if it's not guns laws. Fck I dunno water we drink, hormones in food, yeah I'm stretching but idunno.jpg.
    The last mass shooting I remember was in Tasmania where a guy Martin Bryant killed around 30 people. I think that was around 1995-96.

We do have the random drive by shooting but they are always motorcycle gang related

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nope not a gun nut

i dont feel that everyone household should be armed

but i am saying that if someone wants to cause harm, they will find a way with whatever tool they choose
    That's the point! Why are people so quick to kill? Why do they want to cause harm?

I know the gun thing is going to be brought up by the left, and I know the right are going to get defensive at the first sound of someone blaming ease of obtaining a gun. It's neither, IMO. The issue is psychological - not legislative. But trotting out the "Guns don't kill people line..." - you have to know where that's going to take the discussion. Just as soon as super_tactical reads this thread, we all know where it's going.
    It's easy...internet, man!
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    That's the point! Why are people so quick to kill? Why do they want to cause harm?
    i wish i knew bro... i wish i knew

-MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    EDIT: Exactly G! ^

It's why I would love to know the different why it doesn't happen in Australia and other places very often- it cant be a coincidence?

simple answer: bombs

but let us not argue on the eve of such an unfortunate event.

my state has stricter gun laws than most and i am fine with that.

i just dont like when they try to pass more and more laws contrary to evidence
    No hate but you brought up the gun topic, and now people who don't agree are posting, oh let's not discuss this after the terrible tragedy, lol.

The last mass shooting I remember was in Tasmania where a guy Martin Bryant killed around 30 people. I think that was around 1995-96.

We do have the random drive by shooting but they are always motorcycle gang related
    OK that is what I figured thanks.

No hate but you brought up the gun topic, and now people who don't agree, oh let's not discuss this after the terrible tragedy, lol.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I was just saying the same thing. People seem to be more callous and violent now. People want to shoot someone for cutting them off in traffic, etc. The real problem isn't really guns (or bombs, or whatever), it's this deterioration of attitude...which seems to be leading to more of these kinds of things.

I don't think it's as simple as a few video games, either.
    I don't think it's guns (and when I say that, I also mean that I don't think the "more guns = less shootings" NRA math is relevant, either), and I don't think it's video games. I, personally, think you're closer with the traffic example. People get enraged very easily. It's like the first emotion in the bank to come up. People "rage" at everything, it seems. The question is; "why?". Is it social media? Is it expectations? Is it entitlement? Is it overpresciption of SSRI's? I have no idea...but something in this society is much different than it was as recently as when I was in high school.

these posts came before mine

these posts came before mine
    Yes I'm aware, and you said your angle no problem in that, but now that others are not agreeing you don't want to discuss it, is all I'm seeing, saying.

EDIT: And in b4 ST :}

Yes I'm aware, and you said your angle no problem in that, but now that others are not agreeing you don't want to discuss it, is all I'm seeing, saying.
    we can discuss it later if you wish

i think its too soon

pick you up next week at 8?

i think its too soon

Meh ok dinner and drinks? Or just dinner (no homo)

ill send evo to pick you up

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    World? I'm sorry - and I'm not being unpatriotic; just honest. It isn't quite so much "the world". It's the country. The wack job countries have always been wack jobs, but this phenomenon is recent in the U.S. If you are being objective, you will see this is true. So, what is everyone so pissed off about in this country? What has happened to make everyone in this country so apathetic and jaded? Where has our reverence for life gone?

First, we have to be honest. It isn't Europe. It isn't Japan. It isn't Brazil. It isn't even Canada. So, figure out why so many Americans have become so jaded and narcissistic - and raise your kids the opposite of that.
    100% agree. and by extension, on how the world is reacting to the downfall of Rome...er I mean America

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    When I was in school I never, ever, not even once, seriously thought anyone might kill anyone else. The more these kinds of things get publicized, the more callous we become to them. I think in the age of information overload, we get more callous to everything. PrOn, for example, isn't rare or difficult to get, and even 10 year olds have access to stuff I would never have been able to. So you grow up more numb to things. So when you think of getting violent, a simple punch in the face seems trivial and you go straight for something more extreme..... or something like that.... maybe.
    The problem with an over saturation of media I feel is that we no longer have the "me/alone time" that we did as kids where we can just de-stress from the day and have a chance to internalize our emotions and get a "grip" on what's going on. This constant barrage of info at kids from every possible portal (kik, facetime, ********, twitter, etc etc) is ruining any chance of them figuring out who they "are". The result is a group of people of are callous, apathetic and dangerous
    ...till we meet again

Well that date will be short badumtis

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i think its too soon

:}
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    100% agree. and by extension, on how the world is reacting to the downfall of Rome...er I mean America

The problem with an over saturation of media I feel is that we no longer have the "me/alone time" that we did as kids where we can just de-stress from the day and have a chance to internalize our emotions and get a "grip" on what's going on. This constant barrage of info at kids from every possible portal (kik, facetime, ********, twitter, etc etc) is ruining any chance of them figuring out who they "are". The result is a group of people of are callous, apathetic and dangerous
    Yup just talking about this with someone in KIK LOL.

But again those people in other parts of the world have those social media outlets to themselves also, and these massacres don't occur.

ok... you can tag along

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nMogyEtRRkQ/SW6xOojHdLI/AAAAAAAADr0/tLF3nHQzDss/s400/039_27037~Ricardo-Montalban-Posters.jpg[img]
    Well that date will be short badumtis

Fuk off Baos.

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ok... you can tag along
    I do bleeve I just got an offer to come to Australia, so I think I'll do that instead
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Fuk off Baos.

You would make a good Tattoo, grasshopper
    - Stephen Hawking

shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do bleeve I just got an offer to come to Australia, so I think I'll do that instead
    You would make a good Tattoo, grasshopper
    Straayylliiiaaa
    Instagram: shredu

lol @ file name!!! evofantasy! Had to look twice to make sure ti was him, lol.
    - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Fuk off Baos.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lulz, zee plane zee plane.

I feel sorry for that kids father. I wouldn't be surprised to see a youtube or two pop up of him singing Britney Sprears or Nicki Minaj songs.

Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dysrhythmia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evening fellas.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Dysrhythmia View Post
    Evening fellas.
    yo bro

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what's the etiquette; at my son's friends (7 yr old) bday party. Do I just drop him off and leave? Thought I needed to stay but other parents are leaving...

Feels awkward....
    ...till we meet again

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    So what's the etiquette; at my son's friends (7 yr old) bday party. Do I just drop him off and leave? Thought I needed to stay but other parents are leaving...

Feels awkward....
    I'd say drop him off if you don't have to make a long trip back.

Closed Thread
Page 332 of 345 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast