Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoshuaNeff View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this... a lot of girls I know are very close to visible abs but start losing size in their chest/ass and stop. I think culturally (US, not BB world) women would rather have larger breasts/butt than risk losing it for visible abs.

An exgirlfriend was 32-(full) D (natural) and lost weight. Diet was great, exercise was great, and ended up about a 32- (barely) C. Stomach looks almost exactly the same, but her breasts suffered. That put an end to things for her.

I'm sure many, many situations like this stop girls from dropping that low in body fat %.
    I, also, could care less! I would rather have the abs than the boobs ANYDAY! (maybe that's why I don't have any)

Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find this all so interesting to read. I've always been so self concious about my body because the only place I can never seem to have look slim is in the abdominal area. I would love more than anything to have abs showing. I have been 98 lbs and still no abs, and I swear I had a gut. I then get into the poor mind set and gain back the weight from being so frusturated about it.

Which has brought be to this site. Hoping I can get there some how without my weight going up and down. I dont even care about the number or almost any other part. It;s my stomach that drives me crazy.

Woman may not have then because for some it seems next to impossible (for myself anyways)

meatofdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    I, also, could care less! I would rather have the abs than the boobs ANYDAY! (maybe that's why I don't have any)
    Haha, thank you for that. I'm glad that I'm not the only one!
    Today on, the Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar!

Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cera2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    I would totally trade my boobs for abs as well!! I'd take the switch in two second if possible.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think boobs are overrated. My boobs used to be big after my 2nd kid (36F), and they were sooooo annoying! I couldn't wear nice fitted tops since they were not made for big boobs and the bottom front would ride up and hang away from my stomach, making me look fat. Finding good shirts that were not bags was a PITA. Cleavage was fun, but not worth the hassle, they just got in the way the rest of the time.

Now that my boobs are smaller at a 32C/D (just started to move from a D to C, but neither fits perfectly yet), I am so much happier. Not just with clothes fitting, but I hated having to wear bras all the time and having big boobs get in my way. I am much happier with littler boobs, even smaller would be fine. Only thing is that since they were so big before, they aren't as perky now as they once were before they got huge, but short of surgery I can't change that so I just deal.

Regarding abs, I am looking forward to trying to bring them out this summer. After my last cut I *almost* had abs. You could see the shadow and a bit of a 2-pack. Now after my bulk I can tell I put on a lot more muscle mass in my abs and still have some ab shadow even with a higher BF. Hoping to at least get a 4-pack this summer.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Grace, what a douchebag FTW.
    Seriously, men who don't like muscles on women STFU and GTFO.
    We are tired of you. This is a bodybuilding.com, not sexyplayfulkittens.com.
    WTF?? It is?? I was wondering where all the fishnet stocking pics were!

I been lied to!

*closes account*

meatofdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

I been lied to!

*closes account*

Ha! I laughed really hard at that XD
    Today on, the Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar!

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

I been lied to!

*closes account*

You need to go on the main Misc. for lingerie pics from guys with no avis who don't lift, yet love skinny models.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by momwithmuscle View Post

You need to go on the main Misc. for lingerie pics from guys with no avis who don't lift, yet love skinny models.
    Lulz. It still blows my mind that people who have no interest in lifting are here on BB.com.

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by momwithmuscle View Post
    the young pimply faced trolls that spend countless hours commenting on stuff that they have no clue about. but im sure they spent the night at a holiday inn last night so they figure they are qualified
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Cymp1963 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Not just that, but I've heard some men (and women) say that abs on a woman is not sexy and is "manly".
    Personally, I have an easier time than most getting abs (not sure why, genetics or the sports that I've been doing for years?!) but I love my abs!

Some super skinny girls don't even get them, so it really depends on how your body distributes your fat and of course this may be dependant on genetics. As mentioned above, some women need 14% or less BF to get abs which is difficult to sustain in the long run....while others will have ab seperation at 19%+. If you have a hard time getting abs, diet is probably key to improving.

Meanwhile, you can also be anorexic and not have abs (see runway models). That's probably because they don't do any strength exercise and simply diet (and don't add very much protein!). They therefore lose all their muscle and only have layers of fat with whatever is left. Most Marathon runners have abs, and they don't do a whole lot of lifting.
    I dont want a six pack. I would like to see the middle linea line developed. That straight groove seems more feminine

boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10) boshiboshibom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was just thinking about this while I was reading the posts! I don't really care about whether or not I have abs or not, but I do enjoy the line down the middle of my chest a lot, I find it really sexy on myself and other girls.

Boo for guys that are like, "You take steroids, you look like a man blah blah" You see this all the time on Youtube for a video of a woman doing any heavy lifting. Honestly, if I look like a man then so be it, I will enjoy my life as a manly woman that is strong and healthy.

Interesting fact, I have large calves that I was always self-conscious about, I got them from my father. He is a marathon runner and everyone thinks that he got them from running but it is really just genetics.

After I started weight lifting I became proud of my large muscular thighs and calves, I don't see many people with them, especially not guys LOL. I will continue to work with them to gain more strength.

114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 114m2m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its simply because most Women are too Lazy to prepare they're own Healthy food.

Everyone has Abs, its just covered with body fat, there is an Answer to everything, Eat Healthy, Easy. Being a Woman shouldnt be an excuse.
    "Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable."

FB fan page--http://www.********.com/MariaMartinezLIKEABOSS

xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FreakyFit View Post
    I would love abs like some of the girls here!
    I second that ^
    If you only knew the power of the dark side!

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That made me lol hard.
    I was accused of running steroids and clenbuterol, but not on this board. I was like - what the hell - I'm 116 pounds (was last year after I cut).
    Some cut with gear, especially with HGH, maybe that's why you've been accused.

oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oceanlaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Not me, lol. I couldn't care less about tits. They are for feeding babies. The less there are of them on me, the better my balance on a surfboard or scaling a wall of granite.
    I couldn't agree more!!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 114m2m View Post

Everyone has Abs, its just covered with body fat, there is an Answer to everything, Eat Healthy, Easy. Being a Woman shouldnt be an excuse.
    You weigh 100 pounds?????? Sorry, but that is very unhealthy. No woman should be driven to unhealthy levels just to see some sorry abs. You may eat healthy, but you're not healthy like you think you are.

HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HockeyPlayer84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    the young pimply faced trolls that spend countless hours commenting on stuff that they have no clue about. but im sure they spent the night at a holiday inn last night so they figure they are qualified
    This made me laugh
    No Excuses!
    EAT CHOCOLATE!
    NASM CPT

Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I agree that part of having abs is diet and bf%, but no, not everyone has abs. You need to have low bf% and a strong muscular core. Some of it is also genetics. And for a lot of women abs is not easy, or healthy. If the bf% they pop out at is unreasonably low this is not healthy or maintainable.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    Some cut with gear, especially with HGH, maybe that's why you've been accused.
    Oh I see, yeah, always forget that gear is used for cutting too.
    I cut with caloric deficit mostly LOL.

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    abs are like any other muscle, if you want them to be bigger, you have to work them more and with more weight. yes, some women definately are at a disadvantage in the ab department and can work very hard and not acheive real definable abs. i believe it was DVNESS that said she has very shallow abs and has a hard time getting them to show. and i have no doubt that she works hard at it. but i had visible abs at 29% bodyfat. so it can be done even at higher bodyfats depending on the way one stores their fat. as discodoggie said, pear shaped is going to have an easier time of it than apple shaped. if you want abs and they are a weakness, work them more and with weights. i do a 120 weighted hanging leg raises M-F. it has really matured my abs and has grown them a lot. doing crunches and light work once or twice a week isnt going to get you abs especially if you are not genetically inclined to have them! the ab muscles are very dense as they help for respiration. they are always always working, never resting because you are always breathing! so they need more work and heavier work to stimulate them to grow. the greatest abs of all time would do atleast a hour of ab work daily. if you want em, you got to work em! diet is always improtant. i can tell if my carbs are too high because i get very fluffly in my abs and quick!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

SPF World Record Holder strongozilla's Avatar
    strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongozilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I lose my menstrual typically around 6-10 weeks pre-contest and get it back usually 4-5 weeks post contest. I don't try to maintain unusually low bf during offseason since I use that time to eat in a fairly large surplus to gain size and make improvements. I haven't experienced any other health issues, and have not had any problems getting pregnant. I've conceived 2 kids without trying.
    Well said. Even male IFBB pros do not walk around at 3% body fat for the whole year.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)

What does healthy have to do with it? Hell, I had abs drinking vodka and bar food every night in my early 20's. Some have the gift, some don't. Others have to work damn hard for it. But I eat "super healthy" now at 26 after my baby and there's no abs in sight!

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    What does healthy have to do with it? Hell, I had abs drinking vodka and bar food every night in my early 20's. Some have the gift, some don't. Others have to work damn hard for it. But I eat "super healthy" now at 26 after my baby and there's no abs in sight!
    She is clueless. Healthy has nothing to do with this.
    Getting abs is all about lower body fat and caloric deficit.
    I hold more fat in lower body, so getting abs is a piece of cake for me (and I hardly ever train them).

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hold more fat in lower body, so getting abs is a piece of cake for me (and I hardly ever train them).
    I think we have the same body type.

I've never had any boobs so the whole abs thing never comes for free.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You dont have abs, you are just skinny, big difference there.

I have a shadow of my 4 pack, and i am at a pretty good bf%. But i wont see it come all the way out and be nice until i am much lower. But as the others have said, i am pear which makes it easier. My legs, now that is a compeletly diff story.

But really, I am not worried about them. I would rather have nice shoulders, chest and back then nice abs right now. I LOVE that little line thats coming in on my chest.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep! And me too!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disregard abs, acquire massive powerlifting total.

^_^

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I think we have the same body type.

I've never had any boobs so the whole abs thing never comes for free.
    Me as well! I could see my upper abs throughout my bulk.Got a little fuzzy in the end, but I could still see them.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Disregard abs, acquire massive powerlifting total.

Ha, I like that

Granted, my stomach could be A LOT flatter, so still cutting. But tbh a 6-pack is not on my short/long term goals list.

And it's not because I'm unhealthy...