Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    i think it can be healthy for some women and natural when i was at my healthiest i wasn't working on abs at all but i had a six pack and had one as a kid and kinda have one now

genetics are import also i think most womens goals is not a six pack like you said softer tends to be more sexually attractive because its more feminine, super strong and muscular tends to look masculine
    For crying out loud! I will never, ever get this. Why? Why do women (girls) come on bodybuilding.com and makes these kinds of statements? It baffles me. The whole premise/consensus of this site is to become strong and build muscle through lifting heavy, right? That's the common theme..... Am I missing something?

If that is not your goal, isn't there another forum/web site, such as Shape or something along those lines where the common goal is to achieve that soft(er) look and not become so "masculine" looking, that would be more appropriate for your goals/discussions/etc?

It sort of disrespectful and critical to come on here and post these kinds of statements. Sure it's your opinion and your entitled, but most of the women on this site are trying to achieve super strong and muscular and think it's feminine and sexy!

Should have bit my tongue like Kimm......

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    For crying out loud! I will never, ever get this. Why? Why do women (girls) come on bodybuilding.com and makes these kinds of statements? It baffles me. The whole premise/consensus of this site is to become strong and build muscle through lifting heavy, right? That's the common theme..... Am I missing something?
    For real...I get enough crap from my family and some people in real life - why are you doing this, you are turning into a man blah blah blah...This is the place where I come for support and motivation, not to read sh...t like that.

/rant

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    For real...I get enough crap from my family and some people in real life - why are you doing this, you are turning into a man blah blah blah...This is the place where I come for support and motivation, not to read sh...t like that.

/rant
    Yes I had pics of my muscular legs posted and received comments in the thread about looking like a tranny and that my forearms looked like a guy. And what's best is the ones who made those comments have no pics posted at all.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by momwithmuscle View Post
    Yes I had pics of my muscular legs posted and received comments in the thread about looking like a tranny and that my forearms looked like a guy. And what's best is the ones who made those comments have no pics posted at all.
    They must be Miscers. Don't pay attention to the stupid trolls.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by momwithmuscle View Post
    Those comments come from people that are here for no reason other then to troll so they don't count. Seriously I would put no stock in them at all.

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Those comments come from people that are here for no reason other then to troll so they don't count. Seriously I would put no stock in them at all.
    They must be Miscers. Don't pay attention to the stupid trolls.
    Oh OK thanks, yes they were Miscer trolls. I took those particular photos down but now I realize that was just feeding into what they want, to get a reaction. I was new and couldn't figure out why so many men were hateful towards women with muscles on a bodybuilding site.

FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitnessDiva81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    softer tends to be more sexually attractive because its more feminine, super strong and muscular tends to look masculine
    This makes me wanna throw a cupcake at you... just sayin!!

This statement is so far from being true. The fact that you actually made that comment on BB.Com of all places lol makes me embarrassed for you. Im not trying to be rude but I hear that kind of thing a lot and after a while it gets old. Beside any man who doesnt find a women attractive because the fact that shes strong and muscular is prolly a couch potato and is afraid she will show him up
    Originally Posted by iPoopWhey View Post
    Women with abs are gross, so that's why women don't get abs
    Yes iPoopWhey that comment is directed towards you too.
    Old Account **LuV-Ta-Lift**

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Not if one is pear-shaped. I can---and have before---show a very sharp and chisled mid-sction at 20% (or more!) and have cellulite on my ass and legs.
    Me too.

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    This makes me want to rage every time I see it! I so disagree. The only women I know that look are strong, muscular AND LOOK MASCULINE are women that are not only using gear but using alot of it. Being muscular and strong does not make you look masculine. Hell using gear correctly want even do it. It's the women who abuse it IMO that end up looking masculine.

This is a body building site we strive for strong and muscular. I don't think it makes masculine.
    This!!

Originally Posted by FitnessDiva81 View Post
    This makes me wanna throw a cupcake at you... just sayin!!

This statement is so far from being true. The fact that you actually made that comment on BB.Com of all places lol makes me embarrassed for you. Im not trying to be rude but I hear that kind of thing a lot and after a while it gets old. Beside any man who doesnt find a women attractive because the fact that shes strong and muscular is prolly a couch potato and is afraid she will show him up Yes iPoopWhey that comment is directed towards you too.
    Whenever I see you post I stare at your avi. I heart your shoulders.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you sure you are on the right web-site?
    This. I'm pretty sure the title of the website alone should give you a littttle hint as to what we're all doing here - getting strong physically and mentally - not masculine.
    My new beginning:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888021

:)

cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by iPoopWhey View Post
    Women with abs are gross, so that's why women don't get abs
    Ok, so WHY are you in the Female Bodybuilding section?
    I'm "weird" because I have Asperger's. That just makes me special. :)

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not if one is pear-shaped. I can---and have before---show a very sharp and chisled mid-sction at 20% (or more!) and have cellulite on my ass and legs.
    What she said. I would say genetics/body shape also play a big role into abs showing. The outline of my abs show every morning (forget it by the end of the day, but I'm working on it!) and I'm way above 20% body fat. I hold less fat in my upper body and more in my butt and legs. You can't change where your body stores fat but like the other ladies said, reducing overall body fat percentage will get everyone there.

TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCelt1982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

/rant
    Its not just women that get that response.......I'd say most men who start strength training or bodybuilding get the same sort of response from family or friends who dont have any experience or interest in the sport.

In fairness, who really cares what others think?.....You got an aim like getting stronger or well built........Thats all I focus on!.......Laugh along with anyone who gives you a slagging thank anyone who gives you a negative comment and get on with what your doing......Building muscle and getting stronger!

Its different yokes for different blokes!........Maybe some men do like women with soft bodies (and they may be muscle men or not) but a lot of women say that they dont really like buff/muscley men either.

Personally I think a strong, well built woman who can mix it up with the men is class! There is not enough women like that!

At the end of the day, if a man or woman has built their body to look strong, and kept it symmetrical and even, then they will always turn heads (even the heads of those who said they didnt like buff looking men/women)!
    And I think that if you have got a class body then you should recognize that you do and have enough bottle and mental toughness to carry it off! No point hating the haters ;-)

So fair play to the ladies who bust their ass every week, total respect!
    Justin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do Deadlift!" - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

"And most importantly: Everytime you squat above parallel, Rip drowns a kitten in milk" - From the Starting Strength Wiki

Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131945113

^^^^ Thank you.

Seriously, all men who think that muscular women are ugly etc. should STFU and GTFO.
    I mean, rant in Misc about this, not here.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    this is very true. i was at 30% bodyfat and still had abs showing. carry most of my weight on my ass! abs have always been easy for me regardless of my % bf and i have 2 children age 5 and 6. i think like anything to do with the body, a good percent is genetics. that being said i have always worked my abs, even when i wasnt into working out! so i had a good base start. i work my abs everyday and have no problem with them showing and being hard and having a 6 pack!
    I'm sure that your genetics DO you help you out doc.... but I'd wager that it's your diet and your 100 HLRs every morning that REALLY do the job.

Shining example of what can be done with hard work though! I wish my abs looked that good!

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I'm sure that your genetics DO you help you out doc.... but I'd wager that it's your diet and your 100 HLRs every morning that REALLY do the job.

Shining example of what can be done with hard work though! I wish my abs looked that good!

just no excuses. if one wants something than you just have to keep working and working hard to acheive it!

the HLRs definately help
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope no one took my comment the wrong way - but just in case, I just want to say, that I TOTALLY respect and admire a muscular physique. It's not for me, but I don't think it's at all "masculine" or unattractive!

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    I hope no one took my comment the wrong way - but just in case, I just want to say, that I TOTALLY respect and admire a muscular physique. It's not for me, but I don't think it's at all "masculine" or unattractive!
    Why? It wasn't directed at you at all.

AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think having a six pack is awesome
    http://maximumfitnessconsulting.com
    https://www.instagram.com/noelmaxfit/
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=1298381725#!/MaximumFitnessConsulting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AUTiger13 View Post
    Yes, and also great V-taper and big quads

teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10) teamnelson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AUTiger13 View Post
    I think abs are super sexy. I would sure rather look at that then all the pony keg bellies I see walking around ( which happen to be the people who say six packs suck).

Most people are jealous so they makes foolish comments as in my Father who tells me I should be in the circus. Then the very next breathe he asks me to help him improve his piss poor body. ummmm NO you have a bad attitude. lol

shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    AUTiger13 and Juliacheh, i'm still amazed by your OMG ripped "V" back !

Originally Posted by shou View Post
    AUTiger13 and Juliacheh, i'm still amazed by your OMG ripped "V" back !
    Thans, this avi is a yeard old, there is new picture of rear lat spread in my bodyspace.
    And Noel (AUTiger13 ) is totally amazing. My favourite physique out of all figure competitors!

shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thans, this avi is a yeard old, there is new picture of rear lat spread in my bodyspace.
    And Noel (AUTiger13 ) is totally amazing. My favourite physique out of all figure competitors!

I just saw it, and it's still amazing !

Besides ripped abs, a "V" back is also a very nice rare asset on a woman !

You make me feel very small with my narrow "I" back lol !

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nakedbabytoes View Post
    BF%.
    women naturally have a higher BF%, and a naturally smaller muscle stature. These 2 things make it harder for us ladies to have defined abs. We can do it, but it's harder. Nature didn't intend for us to be the "hunter & gatherer" body(male), we are the "nurturer & child raiser" body(female).
    This is not entirely True... yes women do tend to have higher bodyfat %, but women also tend to store less fat in their abdominals then men. It has to do with Alpha 2 receptors in fat tissue. GENETIC FACT. Their is actually no excuse why more men then women should have good abs, since this is where men store it first. Women will store it in hips/thighs first.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post

If that is not your goal, isn't there another forum/web site, such as Shape or something along those lines where the common goal is to achieve that soft(er) look and not become so "masculine" looking, that would be more appropriate for your goals/discussions/etc?

It sort of disrespectful and critical to come on here and post these kinds of statements. Sure it's your opinion and your entitled, but most of the women on this site are trying to achieve super strong and muscular and think it's feminine and sexy!

Should have bit my tongue like Kimm......
    I agree..but you also have to understand where the sport is going... As of 2-3 years ago we now have BIKINI division in a BODYBUILDING show. Its all about money and the term bodybuilding is thrown around so loosely now adays, its pathetic. I see people in the gym all the time, men no more then 130lbs soaking wet saying "they bodybuild"...

its only personal opinion , but IMO untill you have dieted down, thrown on thoose trunks, and get your bodyfat to super low numbers..you dont bodybuild, you simply train. After all, if I go run 20 miles on the tredmill am I a marathon runner? or does that count when I run my first marathon?
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Originally Posted by shou View Post
    I just saw it, and it's still amazing !

Besides ripped abs, a "V" back is also a very nice rare asset on a woman !

You make me feel very small with my narrow "I" back lol !
    So off you go doing some weighted pull-ups instead of asking why there are so few women with abs.

jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jelly.frances has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Amen sister!

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

I do not think there is anything better than women with abs. Amen.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why? It wasn't directed at you at all.
    I'm just being paranoid, I guess.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm disappointed to see the old muscularity = masculinity in this section. If that were true it would make most men feminine by default as muscular men are not the norm.

Personally, I have genetically shallow abs, and I train them with weight to try to thicken them and make them pop more, as even when contest lean they're not great. On the other hand, I have good calves and only rarely train them, and typically without weight.

Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post
    This is not entirely True... yes women do tend to have higher bodyfat %, but women also tend to store less fat in their abdominals then men. It has to do with Alpha 2 receptors in fat tissue. GENETIC FACT. Their is actually no excuse why more men then women should have good abs, since this is where men store it first. Women will store it in hips/thighs first.
    Be careful when speaking in absolutes. While this is *generally* true, you will always find some females who lean out limbs first and hold in the midsection, and men with abs that come in before the lovehandles and glutes lean out.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen