Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I discovered this new thing called R-E-A-D-I-N-G...and I figured it out. I just started the 8 rep wave. Struggled a bit on bench last night to finish 5 sets X 8 reps. The last set was supposed to be 2-3 reps shy of failure and im not sure i was quite so shy of failure....but meh.

And yea...i bought the "cleaner than sh!t" hand sanitizer. I couldnt resist.
    LOL - Reading is probably getting tough in your old age (boom, roasted)

My buddy and I were seriously laughing at the pic you posted, that store is awesome.

I wouldn't worry about the 2 reps shy of failure. Just get the reps required!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    LOL - Reading is probably getting tough in your old age (boom, roasted)

My buddy and I were seriously laughing at the pic you posted, that store is awesome.

I wouldn't worry about the 2 reps shy of failure. Just get the reps required!

Yep....30 yrs old and its all down hill. Whats that give you? Another few months before you cant read either?

That store IS awesome. I didnt post the half of it. My wife and I were laughing out loud to the point of tears at some of the stuff. Im sure the people that work there get so annoyed at people laughing at the same thing day after day....but meh....we had fun and thats all that matters....lol.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep....30 yrs old and its all down hill. Whats that give you? Another few months before you cant read either?

That store IS awesome. I didnt post the half of it. My wife and I were laughing out loud to the point of tears at some of the stuff. Im sure the people that work there get so annoyed at people laughing at the same thing day after day....but meh....we had fun and thats all that matters....lol.
    30 years old downhill....oh lawd!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    30 years old downhill....oh lawd!
    I think you are a little older than me, no? So you know.....all your muscles fall off with your hair and you gotta start wearing diapers and getting wheeled around on a cart, right?

3DMJ Athlete

OK>....time for a workout update! Its been a little while. I deloaded last week and focused more on my isolation stuff, stretching, rolling, etc. Im feeling pretty good in the low back/hip dept. I just started my 8s wave this wednesday. My bench was not too impressive.....I got 195 X 8 for 5 sets. Last set was supposed to be 2-3 shy of failure. But it was more like 1-2. Meh.

Today I got to do more fun stuff.....like SQUATS! Im still squatting to a parallel box to minimize risk to my hips/low back. I wish I could identify specifically what the issue was so that i could target my mobility work. But for now, i know that deep squatting = bad news the next day. So, im keeping it parallel and continuing my current mobility work and that seems to = success.

PARALLEL BOX SQUATS

295 X 8
    295 X 8
    295 X 8
    295 X 8
    295 X 12 - 2 shy of failure

BB GLUTE BRIDGES - shoulders on the ground

225 X 10 X 3

OCCLUDED LEG CURLS

80 X 12
    80 X 10

CABLE HIP THRUSTS

180 X 12
    180 X 12

STANDING CALF RAISE

150 X 12
    150 X 12
    150 X 11

CARDIO, STRETCH - 20 min.

Done and Done.

3DMJ Athlete

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

lol.

3DMJ Athlete

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you are a little older than me, no? So you know.....all your muscles fall off with your hair and you gotta start wearing diapers and getting wheeled around on a cart, right?
    I just turned 37. Hair is its own issue..other than that I am finally at a point in my life where I can afford to do the things I want and don't feel the need to chase tail and drink every weekend.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

I just turned 37. Hair is its own issue..other than that I am finally at a point in my life where I can afford to do the things I want and don't feel the need to chase tail and drink every weekend.
    I guess i was blessed enough to never really go through that phase of my life. I guess because I met my wife at 15 yrs old...we were married by 23. Im still waiting to be able to afford things I want to do though.....those dang kids are like having Porsche payment....lol.

3DMJ Athlete

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess i was blessed enough to never really go through that phase of my life. I guess because I met my wife at 15 yrs old...we were married by 23. Im still waiting to be able to afford things I want to do though.....those dang kids are like having Porsche payment....lol.
    Porsche payment is an understatement! I'm counting the weeks until my son is potty trained and I can parlay that money into higher quality cuts of meat

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    295x12 on squats with more in the tank is NICE work! hope things work themselves out soon with the hip/lower back
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Porsche payment is an understatement! I'm counting the weeks until my son is potty trained and I can parlay that money into higher quality cuts of meat
    I remember the diaper days very clearly. Those things are expensive!....especially considering the fact that they just get sh!t on...lol. The Christmas list is whats killing me this year......my son wants a lego kit. OK....thats cool. Wait? Wut? 120 bucks for legos!!!

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    295x12 on squats with more in the tank is NICE work! hope things work themselves out soon with the hip/lower back
    Thanks man. I consider my back as worked out as its ever been. I dont know that I will ever have the flexibility that I need to be a real awesome squatter. But if I can manage things to the point i can hold together enough to grow...im happy.

3DMJ Athlete

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember the diaper days very clearly. Those things are expensive!....especially considering the fact that they just get sh!t on...lol. The Christmas list is whats killing me this year......my son wants a lego kit. OK....thats cool. Wait? Wut? 120 bucks for legos!!!

Thanks man. I consider my back as worked out as its ever been. I dont know that I will ever have the flexibility that I need to be a real awesome squatter. But if I can manage things to the point i can hold together enough to grow...im happy.
    $120 for legos!!!! WTF, they were not nearly that bad when i was still playing with them!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's something I learned recently about why Lego's cost so much:

"A lot of people feel that way about legos, but there's something most people don't know about them that justifies the price.

Regular plastic toys like action figures, play sets, etc are molded with a few very simple criterion: fit, form, function, and appearance. If they don't have any noticeable major defects and fit together with other mating pieces it doesn't matter if say an action figure's arm is .05" too short.

On the other hand, legos are a completely different animal. Every single lego brick made has to fit together perfectly with every other lego brick EVER MADE. So the piece you get in your new super star destroyer has to snap together perfectly with a piece from a model house made in 1970. To achieve this, they run size tolerances on the order of .0005". That is half of a thousandth of an inch. The amount of process control to get that tolerance on a plastic part is truly incredible. And it's not just one dimension on each piece that has to be that perfect, it's every dimension where a piece can fit together with another. This means that the maintenance they do on their molds is much more thorough than is normally done and the molds don't last nearly as long before they need to be rebuilt (ie the mold cavities taken out and replaced with new ones). Any time a part falls out of the spec they have to call in engineering to evaluate and make sure the process changes they make to compensate are ok.

That's why Legos are so expensive.

Source: I worked with a molding process engineer who worked for Lego in Entfield, CT before they moved all manufacturing to Europe."

-Copied from username Piratedan200 on reddit.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post

"A lot of people feel that way about legos, but there's something most people don't know about them that justifies the price.

Regular plastic toys like action figures, play sets, etc are molded with a few very simple criterion: fit, form, function, and appearance. If they don't have any noticeable major defects and fit together with other mating pieces it doesn't matter if say an action figure's arm is .05" too short.

On the other hand, legos are a completely different animal. Every single lego brick made has to fit together perfectly with every other lego brick EVER MADE. So the piece you get in your new super star destroyer has to snap together perfectly with a piece from a model house made in 1970. To achieve this, they run size tolerances on the order of .0005". That is half of a thousandth of an inch. The amount of process control to get that tolerance on a plastic part is truly incredible. And it's not just one dimension on each piece that has to be that perfect, it's every dimension where a piece can fit together with another. This means that the maintenance they do on their molds is much more thorough than is normally done and the molds don't last nearly as long before they need to be rebuilt (ie the mold cavities taken out and replaced with new ones). Any time a part falls out of the spec they have to call in engineering to evaluate and make sure the process changes they make to compensate are ok.

Source: I worked with a molding process engineer who worked for Lego in Entfield, CT before they moved all manufacturing to Europe."

Mind = blown

Reps for the awesome explanation!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Mind = blown

Reps for the awesome explanation!
    this, except on spread... fuuuu
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    $120 for legos!!!! WTF, they were not nearly that bad when i was still playing with them!
    Yep....Well, the Monster House we bought my son for Christmas was 120 and we got it on sale at target for 85. But we were just in the Lego store in the mall yesterday and looking at some of the star wars stuff. Holey moley.....you drop 240 dollars on one lego kit!!

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post

Definitely makes sense. And something I had never considered before. I always figured it was a lot of licensing and design work....im sure thats part of it, but the machining costs would have to be quite expensive as well.

3DMJ Athlete

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey Sean

Time to get back and and get the weight down a bit and doing a PL show soon In January!

Hope you are well!

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Time to get back and and get the weight down a bit and doing a PL show soon In January!

Hope you are well!
    Hey Craig! Been a little while! I gotta get into your log and check that out. What meet are you doing? Have you done PLing before?

3DMJ Athlete

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will be a 1st time for this but will hit it up and see where I go with it, and hopefully my numbers do pretty well in the 148 lb class, I could just stay at below 160, but thats just not going to get close to some of the numbers those guys put up. The lighter weights it's better to cut down but the heavier ones are a bit better to stay put.

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^5

I've been a little MIA in others logs but trying to get back to lerking more.
    Looking good.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    It will be a 1st time for this but will hit it up and see where I go with it, and hopefully my numbers do pretty well in the 148 lb class, I could just stay at below 160, but thats just not going to get close to some of the numbers those guys put up. The lighter weights it's better to cut down but the heavier ones are a bit better to stay put.
    Well, ill keep an eye on your log and see how you do. Thanks for checking in on me.

Originally Posted by RichKnapp View Post
    ^5

I've been a little MIA in others logs but trying to get back to lerking more.
    Looking good.
    Lerker.

3DMJ Athlete

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all i saw was that price on Legos...WTF?!
    advertising not permitted

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome!! ^^^
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    all i saw was that price on Legos...WTF?!
    Yea...whaddaya gonna do, eh?

Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Awesome!! ^^^

DUDE! WTF? How many YEARS has it been since you posted in one of my threads? .....and you come in here and post ONE WORD?? Whats up with you?? I havent seen you around the forums. Last i had heard you were dealing with some shoulder/ back crap and having a hard time in general. I hope things have turned around for you. Are you getting on stage anytime soon??

3DMJ Athlete

i happen to have decent genetics for hair, all my grandparents never lost theirs and it's not lookin like i will either... i will say that i'm learning that my tolerance for partying isn't what it used to be (no matter how much i try to make it better )

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    i happen to have decent genetics for hair, all my grandparents never lost theirs and it's not lookin like i will either... i will say that i'm learning that my tolerance for partying isn't what it used to be (no matter how much i try to make it better )
    You and me both pal! I used to look forward to what the nite had ahead, no I dread what the next day has even further ahead! LOL

I still get out there occasionally and rip it up though!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

You and me both pal! I used to look forward to what the nite had ahead, no I dread what the next day has even further ahead! LOL

I still get out there occasionally and rip it up though!
    psh recently it hasn't even been "occasionally" lol... lets just say i've been making up for my lack of social involvement the whole rest of the semester... i'm starting to get burnt out, but i've got parties Wednesday night, Saturday night, and then Friday night lol... brb peppering my angus

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea...whaddaya gonna do, eh?

DUDE! WTF? How many YEARS has it been since you posted in one of my threads? .....and you come in here and post ONE WORD?? Whats up with you?? I havent seen you around the forums. Last i had heard you were dealing with some shoulder/ back crap and having a hard time in general. I hope things have turned around for you. Are you getting on stage anytime soon??
    Hey Buddy! Im thinking about it! Back slowly getting better, shoulder still messed up,..But I am learniong how to work around these issues and build a winning physique again. The NMA, formerly known as the NGA, your friends are promoting a show here in Erie in April. I think Im going to trtain for that. You should compete in it,..we'd be up against each other again!
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Hey Buddy! Im thinking about it! Back slowly getting better, shoulder still messed up,..But I am learniong how to work around these issues and build a winning physique again. The NMA, formerly known as the NGA, your friends are promoting a show here in Erie in April. I think Im going to trtain for that. You should compete in it,..we'd be up against each other again!
    Thats awesome. Im glad you are getting back into it and not letting the injuries get the best of you. Theres always a way around an injury if you really want to continue in the sport.

As for the show.....sounds tempting.....but.......im taking some time off to build more muskels. Im running with some real freaks of nature in the WNBF and if I have a chance of competing with them I need some grow time.

And as for the NMA formerly being the NGA.....Jerry and Joe broke away from the NGA and FORMED the NMA. The NGA is still around.....in which you have a master pro card. You should look around to see if theres anything going on with NGA masters pro around the time you get back into it. Im always for doing more than one show when I get ready. Might as well, right?

3DMJ Athlete