Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Taking DAA is an AI or estrogen blocker strongly suggested?

I am a month in on my DAA, loving it. Now i just read in a previous thread I made that an estrogen control product would be good because estrogen gets raised at higher rate than test with DAA.

I have 3 bottles of PES Erase..

should i take 1 bottle and devote it to my second month of DAA??

BTW the estrogen control product was recommended by the scientist who works with Driven Sports who is always right about everything and backs up all his claims with science.... he was just vague in that thread,

so could someone tell me should I take the Erase for my second and last month of DAA.

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    I am a month in on my DAA, loving it. Now i just read in a previous thread I made that an estrogen control product would be good because estrogen gets raised at higher rate than test with DAA.

BTW the estrogen control product was recommended by the scientist who works with Driven Sports who is always right about everything and backs up all his claims with science.... he was just vague in that thread,

so could someone tell me should I take the Erase for my second and last month of DAA.

always right about everything...

Damn that must feel god mode.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Which scientist is that? The real doctor or the 18 yr old who hasn't taken biochem yet but will pelt you with acronyms not adjusted for the audience? lol

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Which scientist is that? The real doctor or the 18 yr old who hasn't taken biochem yet but will pelt you with acronyms not adjusted for the audience? lol
    ^_^

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Driven Sports

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he means me and I wouldnt call myself a scientist and I definitely get things wrong but not this. If you look at the blood work posted from DAA users estrogen is increased at a greater rate then testosterone is. It also increases prolactin. After thinking about my suggestion would be that Activate Xtreme is the ideal choice for anyone who uses DAA. You get both a good dose of Mucuna as well as estrogen control from the pZole.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    I think he means me and I wouldnt call myself a scientist and I definitely get things wrong but not this. If you look at the blood work posted from DAA users estrogen is increased at a greater rate then testosterone is. It also increases prolactin. After thinking about my suggestion would be that Activate Xtreme is the ideal choice for anyone who uses DAA. You get both a good dose of Mucuna as well as estrogen control from the pZole.
    ok, i have a bottle of activate but i wanted to run it with lx and ec stack next yr... I have 3 Bottles of PES erase that have to get used eventually.. so i was thinking of using 1 bottle, i know its not your product, but assuming that the reviews, bloodwork, and logs on erase are true, would an anti estrogen product be a good idea if i was ONLY going to run it for a month..

SO i guess the real question is will i benefit from an estrogen control product if i only use it for my second month of DAA supplementation?

i know Erase is a big competitor of triazole and they both came out around the same time, and Erase was half the price (maybe half the quality who knows) but i trust your opinion..

and yes i was talking about you.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My only question is, is the increase in estrogen to a point where something is even necessary. Excess estrogen at certain levels wont do any harm, might even help some things like joints, libido, etc. If its too much than obviously an AI would be necessay, but I've run DAA multiple times (Norma DAA, and TestForce2) both times not noticing anything out of the ordinary in terms of sides.

I'd run one bottle of PES Erase if you have it on hand along side the DAA, as the active in erase doesnt crush estro which is a horrible thing to do.
    -HitTheRack.net-

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok, i have a bottle of activate but i wanted to run it with lx and ec stack next yr... I have 3 Bottles of PES erase that have to get used eventually.. so i was thinking of using 1 bottle, i know its not your product, but assuming that the reviews, bloodwork, and logs on erase are true, would an anti estrogen product be a good idea if i was ONLY going to run it for a month..

SO i guess the real question is will i benefit from an estrogen control product if i only use it for my second month of DAA supplementation?

i know Erase is a big competitor of triazole and they both came out around the same time, and Erase was half the price (maybe half the quality who knows) but i trust your opinion..

and yes i was talking about you.
    If you have it then you might as well use it. I would use it for the month but with that product I would at a min use double the dose recommended.

Originally Posted by huge908 View Post
    My only question is, is the increase in estrogen to a point where something is even necessary. Excess estrogen at certain levels wont do any harm, might even help some things like joints, libido, etc. If its too much than obviously an AI would be necessay, but I've run DAA multiple times (Norma DAA, and TestForce2) both times not noticing anything out of the ordinary in terms of sides.

I'd run one bottle of PES Erase if you have it on hand along side the DAA, as the active in erase doesnt crush estro which is a horrible thing to do.
    Here is the thing, its hard for me to think of more then 1 or 2 possible situations where any male is going to benefit from higher levels of estrogen then what they normally have. With DAA (testforce2) the increases in estrogen were greater then the increases in test. In the few sets of blood work Ive seen posted that means if you have a 50% increase in test there was at least a 50% increase in estrogen. Thats a situation I would never want and unless someone were a powerlifter its my guess that no one else will want it either. Ill always take higher test and lower estrogen over slightly higher test and even higher estrogen.
    Last edited by Sldge; 11-18-2010 at 01:26 PM.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have it then you might as well use it. I would use it for the month but with that product I would at a min use double the dose recommended.
    To make it the same price to run as your product correct

I've used Erase and liked it at 2 caps a day ~~It seems like a good replacement for ATD since its on its way out.
    Last edited by em-dubya; 11-18-2010 at 07:19 PM.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)

Here is the thing, its hard for me to think of more then 1 or 2 possible situations where any male is going to benefit from higher levels of estrogen then what they normally have. With DAA (testforce2) the increases in estrogen where greater then the increases in test. In the few sets of blood work Ive seen posted that means if you have a 50% increase in test there was at least a 50% increase in estrogen. Thats a situation I would never want and unless someone were a powerlifter its my guess that no one else will want it either. Ill always take higher test and lower estrogen over slightly higher test and even higher estrogen.
    I'm just finishing up my second tub of Testforce2 so I'm probably biased.
    From all the research I've done, the estrogen and prolactin increases seemed rather relative. Never have I seen estrogen levels or test:estro ratios that might be construed as undesirable. Theory and ideas aside, have you witnessed such things? You're probably right that most individuals will receive limited to no benefit from the estrogen, but I don;t see that as a nail in the coffin for DAA.

During my efforts I've not been concerned with excess estrogen because of what I've taken home from scouring the interwebz and because I've not experienced any estrogenic side effects that I'm aware of. I did, however, decide to supplement with Mucuna during the second tub of Testforce because I didn't seem to be experiencing the libido response I was hoping for. What I also understand, from my readings and my own experiences, is that DAA may not create the ideal hormone balance. Dangerous? No. A step in the right direction? Sure. Beneficial? Jury's still out.

So, at least for myself, DAA does not create the ideal libido scenario, thus my true reasoning for supplementing with Mucuna. Decreased prolactin was a secondary concern, again, because I found the increase from DAA supplementation to be rather relative. I've always been excited at the thought of the sexual benefits reduced prolactin can have, too though. I'm not aware of libido effects so much, mostly refractory period and the ability to go for more than a single round instead of immediately leaving the room after sex cause I have better things to do.

One thing I do know for sure, if I use DAA again in the future it will be staked with Activate. You were reading my mind when you posted that above.

Hm, not sure where I was really going with this. Just wanted to comment and hopefully evoke a response from Sledge.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    To make it the same price to run as your product correct

I've used Erase and liked it at 2 caps a day ~~It seems like a good relacement for ATD since its on its way out.
    Actually no its because the blood work I saw for it was done on double the dose and the test increase was like 20%. Based on its structure and the doses / potency of similar compounds its very hard for me to believe it does anything at 25mgs. So at a min I would double it.

Originally Posted by PieEyedPiper View Post
    I'm just finishing up my second tub of Testforce2 so I'm probably biased.
    From all the research I've done, the estrogen and prolactin increases seemed rather relative. Never have I seen estrogen levels or test:estro ratios that might be construed as undesirable. Theory and ideas aside, have you witnessed such things? You're probably right that most individuals will receive limited to no benefit from the estrogen, but I don;t see that as a nail in the coffin for DAA.

During my efforts I've not been concerned with excess estrogen because of what I've taken home from scouring the interwebz and because I've not experienced any estrogenic side effects that I'm aware of. I did, however, decide to supplement with Mucuna during the second tub of Testforce because I didn't seem to be experiencing the libido response I was hoping for. What I also understand, from my readings and my own experiences, is that DAA may not create the ideal hormone balance. Dangerous? No. A step in the right direction? Sure. Beneficial? Jury's still out.

So, at least for myself, DAA does not create the ideal libido scenario, thus my true reasoning for supplementing with Mucuna. Decreased prolactin was a secondary concern, again, because I found the increase from DAA supplementation to be rather relative. I've always been excited at the thought of the sexual benefits reduced prolactin can have, too though. I'm not aware of libido effects so much, mostly refractory period and the ability to go for more than a single round instead of immediately leaving the room after sex cause I have better things to do.

One thing I do know for sure, if I use DAA again in the future it will be staked with Activate. You were reading my mind when you posted that above.

Hm, not sure where I was really going with this. Just wanted to comment and hopefully evoke a response from Sledge.
    In the case with DAA though the test:estrogen ratio is worse then what you had prior to taking the product. I could live with a product that increased testosterone 50% and had a 10% increase in estrogen, at least in that case overall your ratio has gotten better (not as good as it would have been if estrogen actually went down or test went up higher then 50% but good none the less) but based on the blood work being posted that isnt the case. The ratio is getting worse.

Im not saying people are getting gyno or leaky nipples. Im just trying to think of a situation where I would be ok with paying for a product that will make my test : estrogen ratio worse then if I didnt use it. The test increase isnt all that much to begin with and not only has estrogen increased to a greater degree but so has progesterone and prolactin.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually no its because the blood work I saw for it was done on double the dose and the test increase was like 20%. Based on its structure and the doses / potency of similar compounds its very hard for me to believe it does anything at 25mgs. So at a min I would double it.

In the case with DAA though the test:estrogen ratio is worse then what you had prior to taking the product. I could live with a product that increased testosterone 50% and had a 10% increase in estrogen, at least in that case overall your ratio has gotten better (not as good as it would have been if estrogen actually went down or test went up higher then 50% but good none the less) but based on the blood work being posted that isnt the case. The ratio is getting worse.

Im not saying people are getting gyno or leaky nipples. Im just trying to think of a situation where I would be ok with paying for a product that will make my test : estrogen ratio worse then if I didnt use it. The test increase isnt all that much to begin with and not only has estrogen increased to a greater degree but so has progesterone and prolactin.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If estrogen is increased more than test--- what is the point of taking this product?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    If estrogen is increased more than test--- what is the point of taking this product?
    This is like ur 3rd daa post uve bumped lol.1 estro isnt the devil and 2 even the huge said estro helps during bulking

Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    I agree. What is the point?
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not quite getting why one would have to double the dosage of Erase???? People dose this 2am and 1pm, just like Triazole, and some people get great results from just dosing 2 Erase. Erase is very potent, taking it right now.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jsteele31 View Post
    Estrogen blocker? Are you a girl???

- Only reason I can think of to take an estrogen blocker was if you were allergic to dairy and had to drink and eat Soy Products. Soy is known to raise estrogen levels.
    No. Possible dumbest post of the year

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alex2992 View Post
    Because it actually WORKS. Unlike many other products in this catgory. The estrogen increase is directly related to the test increase. Its not like DAA has some magic mechanism responsible for raising estrogen. Besides who cares? Your statement you'd rather increase test and decrease estrogen is prespoterous. To what benfit results wise? Estrogen becomes detrimetal when side effects occur...not when the amount increases proportionally to test. Meaning if it goes up along with test ...so what? It isnt going to hinder your gains AT ALL. As long as it doesnt increase to levels that would result in extreme water retention , gyno , or libido issues..it doesnt matter - those should be your concerns re: estrogen..no gains inhibition. Chances of these sides are minimal in the vast majority of users - probably only those that have gyno from puberty anyway. Also the progesterone increase..well so what? Its the presursor for adrenal hormones and testosterone. Its also is a 5ar inhibitor and prevents test from converting to dht. If estrogen isnt high enough to cause adverse sides, progesterone is not detrimental either. Progesterone in the abscence of extremly high estrogen levels (where sides would be present) is not detrimental.
    Hell guys inject 500mgs/testoterone & 500mgs/ deca with no ai or serm and dont get bad sides...and you are putting down this product for the measly estrogen/progesterone increase that occurs because it actually works to increase test?
    Nonsense....
    Remember some of the sides people experience are genetics and how sensitive to them.

Guys have gotten gyno from activatex and bioforge too.... anything that messes with body natural balance has potential for negative sides.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- Only reason I can think of to take an estrogen blocker was if you were allergic to dairy and had to drink and eat Soy Products. Soy is known to raise estrogen levels.
    I hope you're kidding.

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes and AI is recommended to run with DAA but its not NEEDED

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)

thats the only reason you can think of? lmao
    i dont really understand why so many people are jumping on daa to be honest. Its basically toxic to your body and so new that we don't understand what harm it could do yet. There have been several posts of adverse reactions as well. Plus i don't see the point if it raises estorgen about as high, if not higher then test increase. Stupid.

From a logical standpoint it makes sense to take an AI because of the estrogen raising properties.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I have not laughed this hard in ages.

I think you are serious, too.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm just here for the gangbang.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    I have not laughed this hard in ages.

I think you are serious, too.
    With an avatar like that, how could he not be?
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That explains why you and that Pinch the Bear guy are lying or best case scenario spreding some serious misinformation about this product
    I actually advocate DAA, but would personally use and recommend some mucuna + the user's aromatase inhibitor of choice alongside to potentiate its benefits.
    Driven Sports

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I see now. Let me guess, DS doesnt have a DAA product.
    That explains why you and that Pinch the Bear guy are lying or best case scenario spreding some serious misinformation about this product in the 2 most active threads about it.
    Nice.

*Mental Note * Never spend a cent on any product a slimeball like this would benfit from the purchase of.
    You better write that down, because making a "mental note" would imply you have the extra capacity required to store that information.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I actually advocate DAA, but would personally use and recommend some mucuna + the user's aromatase inhibitor of choice alongside to potentiate its benefits.
    HOW DARE you have an opinion on a product that's not made by Driven Sports. Neg train mob assembleeeeeee!!!!!

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Quoted for #1 worst post of 2011 so far

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)

Ahhhhhhh f%$k....and your from Canada too. Way to make us look stupid fuk tard
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~