Dfac364 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building a stack from scratch, need help

So lately ive cut my stack down to a multivitamin before and 40g of protien after my workout, but over the last two weeks ive completely lost my motivation and started to get fat and weak. I think i lost motivation because i wasnt gaining like i was when i took more supplements so i want to renew my drive by building a new stack from scratch but i also dont want to mess up my body. Im 22, 183lb, and my bfi is about 14% my goal is to get to around 195 at 14% Im just looking for advice on what i should take the only things im not willing to are NO boosters, T boosters, or creatine. Any help would really be appreciated.

TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dfac364 View Post
    So lately ive cut my stack down to a multivitamin before and 40g of protien after my workout, but over the last two weeks ive completely lost my motivation and started to get fat and weak. I think i lost motivation because i wasnt gaining like i was when i took more supplements so i want to renew my drive by building a new stack from scratch but i also dont want to mess up my body. Im 22, 183lb, and my bfi is about 14% my goal is to get to around 195 at 14% Im just looking for advice on what i should take the only things im not willing to are NO boosters, T boosters, or creatine. Any help would really be appreciated.
    Not being a jerk but if you're not willing to take NO Boosters or creatine, you've pretty much limited yourself to a multivitamin and protein (and the obvious, fish oil).

Supplements won't give you motivation, only you can. If your gains stopped, then look at training and diet first before reaching for supplements.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521
    ----------------------------
    "By muscular Brent means he's straight jacked/a muscle grindin' cash badger. College football player turned crossfitter looking to steal ladies hearts with a tight pair of jeans (where you guys come in). Once his Zumba moves transfer to the club it's over."

Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jshocker24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with TheCable on this one. Without a creatine or NO Booster your too limited to have a good stack. Holds you to just a multivitamin, protein, and aminos.

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP why do u hate creatine so much?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would you take a multi before your workout?

Just spread it out with meals.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    multi and fish oils all you need
    i eat alot of veggies coli,brocoli, carrots everyday
    and still eat my multis
    creatine dosent hurt
    effects arent permanent thought
    you will gain alot of water weight and make you look bigger
    and it increases my lift by at least 3-4 reps
    but when your off creatine for a couple of days you lose the water weight inside your muscle
    so ur not gonna be pumped from the water

up to you op creatine is completely safe
    just drink a little more water and you will be fine
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

i appreciate all your guy's responses, im not willing to take creatine because if i stop taking it than i lose mass which makes it seem like kind of a waste, the NO boosters wreck too much havok on my brain and body, i take multivitamins to help with protien absorbtion and because i dont always have the chance to watch my diet so i occasionally come up short, i guess ill just stick with what ive got thanks for your advice

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i appreciate all your guy's responses, im not willing to take creatine because if i stop taking it than i lose mass which makes it seem like kind of a waste, the NO boosters wreck too much havok on my brain and body, i take multivitamins to help with protien absorbtion and because i dont always have the chance to watch my diet so i occasionally come up short, i guess ill just stick with what ive got thanks for your advice

This is all incorrect.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO the only things that will help

1.) Preworkout
    2.) any food based supp. (Whey)
    3.) creatine

If you got extra you could get an intra (compete, Cellucor bcaa, size on, xtend...)
    never quit

whats incorrect about that? I know if you stop taking creatine you shrink because ive done it and i know NO boosters fry brain cells because i asked a biologist after reading an article on it

whats incorrect about that?
    Everything said there was incorrect. You wont lose any muscle going off of creatine, a multi will not help with protein absorption and NO boosters will not fry your brain
    Last edited by powercage; 02-27-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats incorrect about that? I know if you stop taking creatine you shrink because ive done it and i know NO boosters fry brain cells because i asked a biologist after reading an article on it
    The point of creatine is not to make you bigger.
    The water weight = increased intra-cellular hydration...which through a series of events results in being able to perform an extra few reps/push a little bit harder at a heavier weight
    The muscle gained from performing these extra reps/weights IS NOT LOST. Ceasing creatine supplementation cannot/does not remove muscle fiber.

You may lose the water weight, but you don't lose whatever muscle you built while on creatine...which is the entire point of creatine, pushing you harder at the gym so you can build stronger muscles.

As for NO boosters frying brain cells...with all due respect to your biologist friend, he must not know much about NO boosters/supplementation.
    You can not consume nitric oxide as a dietary supplement, products marketed as NO boosters are precursors intended to improve nitric oxide production within the body
    (and most fail horribly at it, covering it up with caffeine/stimulants).
    Making gains on a cut/stim break with iForce Tropinol XP: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151696293

f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    The point of creatine is not to make you bigger.
    The water weight = increased intra-cellular hydration...which through a series of events results in being able to perform an extra few reps/push a little bit harder at a heavier weight
    The muscle gained from performing these extra reps/weights IS NOT LOST. Ceasing creatine supplementation cannot/does not remove muscle fiber.

You may lose the water weight, but you don't lose whatever muscle you built while on creatine...which is the entire point of creatine, pushing you harder at the gym so you can build stronger muscles.

As for NO boosters frying brain cells...with all due respect to your biologist friend, he must not know much about NO boosters/supplementation.
    You can not consume nitric oxide as a dietary supplement, products marketed as NO boosters are precursors intended to improve nitric oxide production within the body
    (and most fail horribly at it, covering it up with caffeine/stimulants).
    ^ Pefect info! rep!

the only thing i could think of other than what has been said, maybe drop some caffine before you train for a little extra kic.
    follow my new journal ..it's gonna be a hell of a ride!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152640003

It's not a tumor--

Without pain, without sacrafice we would have nothing....

There's two types of people in this word ...I Don't like either of them