Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd say Ronnie, he faced a lot of the same competition as Dorian but also had Cutler to deal with.

"Coleman was destroyed by Gunther"..gtfo

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    I'd say Ronnie, he faced a lot of the same competition as Dorian but also had Cutler to deal with.

"Coleman was destroyed by Gunther"..gtfo
    A lot of that same competition wasn't on the upswing in their careers and an argument could be made that they were on the downside rather than at their peak. So it's not a reasonable comparison to make.

On paper, Yates was the most dominant Mr O ever, he won more Olympias with straight firsts in 6 Olympias while Coleman couldn't match that winning 8. Yates also had a tougher competition than Coleman, the list has already been mentioned, but Cutler and Wheeler were the only real threats to Coleman at any given time. Yates had 4-5 guys who were battling it out against him.

People tend to let their personal bias towards him get in the way of the facts. While I personally like Coleman more than Yates, there's absolutely no question that Yates was the most dominant.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Look how many of todays physiques lack complete development. When we have guys like Branch and Wolf winning shows, we know the competition lacks depth and isn't tight like the 90s. In the 90s there were lots of tops guys, now we really only have 2, phil and kai.
    i didn't include branch and wolf but yeah i agree with the fact that now isn't as tight as the 90s. but i think we have more than just a top 2. I think that the 5-10th in the 90s were better but the current top4 (and upcommers like cedric but i'll not include him/them due to them not stepping onto the O stage yet) are better than the 90s top 4

Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Ray, Wheeler, Baker, Benaziza, Haney all had amazing backs. Levrone's back wasnt bad at all either. Im sure theres more but i cant think off top if my head.

I mainly meant nasser being a top dog with an incredible underwhelming back. levrone's back wasn't bad but it wasn't even toptier imho.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    subpar backs compared to rhoden?

90's didn't have better condition as a whole.
    rhoden's back is pretty good. i dont think 90s had better condition as a whole but that's the general consensus on this forum
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emmortal View Post
    A lot of that same competition wasn't on the upswing in their careers and an argument could be made that they were on the downside rather than at their peak. So it's not a reasonable comparison to make.

On paper, Yates was the most dominant Mr O ever, he won more Olympias with straight firsts in 6 Olympias while Coleman couldn't match that winning 8. Yates also had a tougher competition than Coleman, the list has already been mentioned, but Cutler and Wheeler were the only real threats to Coleman at any given time. Yates had 4-5 guys who were battling it out against him.

People tend to let their personal bias towards him get in the way of the facts. While I personally like Coleman more than Yates, there's absolutely no question that Yates was the most dominant.
    Dorian had more high end guys to compete with yeah, but Cutler was better than any of those guys imo, had Cutler been at his prime alongside Dorian i highly doubt he would ever have finished below second at the O.

People seem to be underestimating the level of competition Ronnie faced just because he tended to blow them out of the water so often..he still had to go up against Levrone, Wheeler, Cutler etc..

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

1st paragraph - true

2nd paragraph - didnt yates won in 97 with perfect scores? he was, to say the very least, far from dominant at that show dispite perfect score. If yates had 4-5 guys battling it out with him how was he more domiant than a guy who only had, as you say, wheeler and jay to worry about?
    Last edited by Unbiasedfan; 11-08-2012 at 06:13 PM.

rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    2013 Olympia should be very intense..assuming everyone from this year's top 6 competes in addition to Victor, Cedric and Jay.
    This. I think the future Olympias are gonna be just great with Shawn, Evan, Lionel bringing their A-game. But wrt the past yeah Dorian faces some fo the tough comps. Ronnie's greatest threat was Jay, none other so in numbers Dorian is the winner.

Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best of Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Chris Cormier, Paul Dillett, Nasser El Sonbaty, Vince Taylor, and even a 320-pound Lou Ferrigno were the bodybuilders Dorian had to face during his reign.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    1st paragraph - true

2nd paragraph - didnt yates won in 97 with perfect scores? he was, to say the very least, far from dominant at that show dispite perfect score. If yates had 4-5 guys battling it out with him how was he more domiant than a guy who only had, as you say, wheeler and jay to worry about?
    I said "on paper" which ignores subjectivity. There's already been novels written on message boards about his win in '97 so I won't get into it, but he still won, with straight firsts, love it or hate it =)
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said "on paper" which ignores subjectivity. There's already been novels written on message boards about his win in '97 so I won't get into it, but he still won, with straight firsts, love it or hate it =)
    Ignores subjectivity but doesn't ignore bad judging.

wildmanbill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dorian was surrounded by great competition, todays bodybuilders admire those from the 90's era , cant wait for 2013.

Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    False, today is the deepest competition, with Phil Heath, the best bodybuilder ever, taking 10 Sandows in a row, while his opponents have incredible physiques and great personalities. And the 212 division is even better.
    I hope you are being sarcastic, Ronnie or Yates would destroy Phil.

Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    This is a false statement, you lack knowledge let me help fill in thr gaps. Coleman was destroyed by Gunter at the 2002GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP.

In addition to this, Gustavo Badell beat Ronnie in a challenge round at the 2005 Mr O.

6 years world number one, and 6 years un defeated Mr O Dorian never lost once since he took the number 1 position in the world, he was ahead both mentally and pysically.

TEAM WOLF
    Gunter was gifted that win, and they turned the O into a circus that year and gave Gustavo the win in the challenge round to heat things up. They even had HHH hosting. It might as well have been a WWE event.

Dorian and Ronnie both faced incredible competition. Today's competitors are not as good IMO. Back then there were always half a dozen guys that were razor sharp every show and it was hard to tell who might win any given year.
    6'2"
    130 start weight @ 18 years old

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joel H View Post
    Some people would say the opposite regarding Dorian, and even Ronnie. And the funny part is that they're not sarcastic.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone post that HD vid of the 92 Olympia, or even 93, 94 that shows prejudging and stuff. Them post some after 2002. The difference in the overall quality of competition is clear. I think someone made a thread a but ago with all of them in.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aussieguy101 View Post
    Been watching a lot of olympias as of late (thanks to our youtube buddy)

I think Dorian faced the deepest competition during his reign compared with the other long reigning champs.

Dorian had everything from mass monsters like Naser and Dillett to contend with to Levrone, Flex, Chris cormier and Shawn Ray in their prime

Haney was awesome, but his main competition was Labrada (cmon) and Gaspari.

I don't think the competition was as deep during Ronnie, Jay's, Zane's or Arnold's reigns.
    dorian was the 1st bodybuilder to bring a new form of MASS and thickness to the sport

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Overall standard in the 90s far better than today's.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=fHjXhCz3uKI

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Overall standard in the 90s far better than today's.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=fHjXhCz3uKI
    Phil and Kai in 2010 would have beaten Kevin and Flex in that show had they all been on stage together. That video has been stretched too I'm pretty sure, they all look very wide and the waists dont' look right. Everyonee wants to talk about how the
    90's are better than today but let's face it, your cherry picking shows out of 10 years worth! 96 AC, 94 Olympia, 91 Nationals, 99BGP. Go look at actual photos from some of these shows and alot of these guys dont' even have shredded glutes. Oversharpened VHS tapes overstate conditioning ALOT. Measly reps to anyone who can find the TRUE HQ video of Shawn Ray's mythical 1998 posing routine.

Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Phil and Kai in 2010 would have beaten Kevin and Flex in that show had they all been on stage together. That video has been stretched too I'm pretty sure, they all look very wide and the waists dont' look right. Everyonee wants to talk about how the
    90's are better than today but let's face it, your cherry picking shows out of 10 years worth! 96 AC, 94 Olympia, 91 Nationals, 99BGP. Go look at actual photos from some of these shows and alot of these guys dont' even have shredded glutes. Oversharpened VHS tapes overstate conditioning ALOT. Measly reps to anyone who can find the TRUE HQ video of Shawn Ray's mythical 1998 posing routine.
    The video is wide but the quality is still clear to see. Im talking about overall quality. Yeah Phil and Kai are amazing, but thats two. Im talkin about the overall standard from 1-6 or 1-10. Theres a thread posted a couple of weeks ago showing every olympia from the early 90s onwards. Place some top 10 guys from today in most id those line ups and shredded glutes or not theyd look terrible.

Cant find the thread, but heres one with hd 92 olympia. I think the same quality if not better continued for next few years.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149118393

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    False, today is the deepest competition, with Phil Heath, the best bodybuilder ever, taking 10 Sandows in a row, while his opponents have incredible physiques and great personalities. And the 212 division is even better.
    I agree with this, but this wouldn't have been true just a few years ago.

This is a false statement, you lack knowledge let me help fill in thr gaps. Coleman was destroyed by Gunter at the 2002GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP.

In addition to this, Gustavo Badell beat Ronnie in a challenge round at the 2005 Mr O.

6 years world number one, and 6 years un defeated Mr O Dorian never lost once since he took the number 1 position in the world, he was ahead both mentally and pysically.

TEAM WOLF
    Kind of up to interpretation. Dorian didn't compete in any show other than the Olympia when he won I think. Also, there were some shows he controversially won (with Ronnie, there was 01 and 02 if we're strictly talking Olympias). Dorian had a torn bicep one show and a torn quad another Olympia.

I don't keep the challenge round in mind with Gustavo and Ronnie because it was more about strategy in that (which is pretty cool, imo, but bodybuilding shows are about the overall look of the competitors with strategy coming more into play when it comes to how you hit your poses, stance etc....whereas the challenge round was more about which specific poses you can beat another bodybuilder in)

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Joel H View Post

Gunter was gifted that win, and they turned the O into a circus that year and gave Gustavo the win in the challenge round to heat things up. They even had HHH hosting. It might as well have been a WWE event.

Dorian and Ronnie both faced incredible competition. Today's competitors are not as good IMO. Back then there were always half a dozen guys that were razor sharp every show and it was hard to tell who might win any given year.
    not sure about Dorian. Apples and oranges there. He was blocky. With Ronnie at least you can say his waist was pretty good during his best years.

And lol @ saying Gunter was gifted. He was a bit better than Ronnie at that show. Ronnie was off and looked a bit bloated in several pics i've seen of the comp.

Lamborghini Leland LelandAustin's Avatar
    LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) LelandAustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TEAM WOLF
    True. Dorian never lost a challenge round during his reign. Amazing since you would've thought with a torn bicep another competitor would've attack that obvious weakness of his.

Oh yea, let me help fill in the gaps. There were no challenge rounds during Dorian Yates' reign. So bringing that up when comparing Ronnie to Yates is retarded.
    "No longer either be dissatisfied with thy present lot, or shrink from the future."

"Remember how long thou hast been putting off these things, and how often thou hast received an opportunity......and yet dost not use it."

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If there was challenge rounds Dorian was going to lose by a mile by Kevin. Side chest Side triceps Most muscular
    boom
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) loutfi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think so. 90's was the best area for me. and Dorian was against the best gifted AND symetrical bodybuilders.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    true in that Lee and Ronnie both dominated while Dorian was pushed
    Agree with this.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Originally Posted by LelandAustin View Post
    «So bringing that up when comparing Ronnie to Yates is retarded.
    Bringing that up is retarded, not matter what the point is.

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone who honestly believes that Gunter beat Ronnie in 2002 SOS is delusional. That was a great way to shake things up and.........in 2003 Ronnie came out full retard!

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    Anyone who honestly believes that Gunter beat Ronnie in 2002 SOS is delusional. That was a great way to shake things up and.........in 2003 Ronnie came out full retard!
    idk man, it looks pretty close to me.. Gunter pretty much nailed it and he does have the size to hang with Ronnie, especially when Ronnie is off. Gunter is like a bigger version of Jay. I think it was fairly close, but I do think their was some Bias against Ronnie.. Even the preview poster of the show had Gunter as the main guy in hte picture.