RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)

How many grams of BCCA per day?

I know what the recommendation is as far as 6 scoops or so during training and as much throughout the day as possible. But, I notice that BCAA on the packaging doesn't say how many grams I am taking in, perhaps I'm reading it wrong? Is there a recommended amount such as the old protein 1.5 g pr lb of body weight?

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The megadosing seems to have worked very well for many of the guys on here. So well that I am actually thinking of upping my intake this off-season. Specially with how crazy my schedule will be.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Scivation Whey says it is loaded with BCAA. How much is in it? And how much is in 1 serving of Xtend?

BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sodomojo View Post
    Scivation Whey says it is loaded with BCAA. How much is in it? And how much is in 1 serving of Xtend?
    I believe its right on the Xtend package bro.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking in whey protein and Xtend are two different things...
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a BOUND amino and it functions way differently within the body than a FREE FORM amino.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbigdtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BABYBULL92003 View Post
    I believe its right on the Xtend package bro.
    I'll recomend to all of you the BCAA
    From optimum nutrition. Is powder and each service has 5gm. And you should take 1 in the morning when you wake up, 1 before, and after work out and 1 more before go to bed.

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    That's a BOUND amino and it functions way differently within the body than a FREE FORM amino.
    Ahh, got it. Thanks Marc.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gbigdtrying View Post
    From optimum nutrition. Is powder and each service has 5gm. And you should take 1 in the morning when you wake up, 1 before, and after work out and 1 more before go to bed.
    yeah ummm...i think i'll stick with xtend.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Xtend has 7G per "service". ANd has a good taste. Not the natural bitter flavor that BCAA's have to offer.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    clearly a newb promoting optimum in scivation section
    Team Scivation Member- What I like to call "Culking"...cutting while bulking ;)

Rippin' the CHA diet...u know it's gonna be a sh*t show!!!

The question is not whether or not the smith machine is effective, the real question is are you eating enough for it to be effective? -me

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think 25g whey protein has like 6g BCAAs.

BCAAs in whey protein are bonded via peptide bond. Once liberated by trypsin,pepsin,and these major protease enzymes they are in their "free form"- just like the BCAAs in Xtend. The idea with Xtend is you can take them right in the free form and at higher concentrations. Free form aminos bypass all enzymatic digestion and can hit the blood very quickly whereas a protein must first be degraded into peptide subunits and then further broken down into free form amino acids by enzymes in the small intestine.

Cliffs:

Xtend: Bcaa's go right in teh blood
    Whey: BCAAs may take around an hour or so to hit the blood
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    I think 25g whey protein has like 6g BCAAs.

BCAAs in whey protein are bonded via peptide bond. Once liberated by trypsin,pepsin,and these major protease enzymes they are in their "free form"- just like the BCAAs in Xtend. The idea with Xtend is you can take them right in the free form and at higher concentrations. Free form aminos bypass all enzymatic digestion and can hit the blood very quickly whereas a protein must first be degraded into peptide subunits and then further broken down into free form amino acids by enzymes in the small intestine.

Cliffs:

Xtend: Bcaa's go right in teh blood
    Whey: BCAAs may take around an hour or so to hit the blood
    So the obvious question would be is there protien out there that has free form BCAA's in it? While I'm sure that would drive up the price, and make the mixibility go down, that it would be very popular, yes?