Registered User RajamundoFlavor's Avatar
    RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going back to the gym after a week off

Hey all, I'm gonna be going back to hitting the weights after letting my body heal for a week and going off creatine too. Let's hope I come back stronger!
    Bodybuilding isnt 90 minutes in the gym....it's a lifestyle.
    -Lee Priest.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    start lighter than you did before you layed off (bout 75% ish) so you bring your muscles back into it. you should blow past old PRs though
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RajamundoFlavor View Post
    Hey all, I'm gonna be going back to hitting the weights after letting my body heal for a week and going off creatine too. Let's hope I come back stronger!
    Why?
    Magicmatt: "Robert Horry's on court performance is better than Lebron James."

RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RajamundoFlavor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm I read in an older post here that if you're not working out for that week, might as well go off creatine and consider it a "cycle."
    -Lee Priest.

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm I read in an older post here that if you're not working out for that week, might as well go off creatine and consider it a "cycle."
    Well you said you're now going back to the gym and going off creatine...
    Magicmatt: "Robert Horry's on court performance is better than Lebron James."

al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000) al_77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heard getting off creatine will make you lose some gains....maybe not

But usually after a week off you'll be a lot stronger so good luck bro!
    "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Goals: 160lbs SHREDDED.

Oh my bad, I meant I took a week off from both lifting and creatine. I'm starting both again today. (I started the creatine yesterday actually)
    -Lee Priest.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh my bad, I meant I took a week off from both lifting and creatine. I'm starting both again today. (I started the creatine yesterday actually)
    you dont cycle off of it. i got off creatine and already lost the extra strength that creatine gave me. now i have to reload.