Rivset has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio Preworkout Supplement

I am looking for any suggestions on a preworkout supplement for cardio that does not contain an appetite suppressant. My primary goal at the moment is fat loss. About halfway through my hour long workout I am crashing and my legs just die. I am doing my workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I have tried a handful of mixed nuts with no result. I also tried White Flood which worked outstanding energy wise, but then had no appetite for breakfast. Right now the only thing I use preworkout is Lean Green which is a green tea supplement. Afterwords it is Orange Triad and a protein shake followed by an egg white omlet.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    me personally would choose an intra product, i was using core nutritionals ABC..its costly though

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check our CL's Purple Wraath. Its a solid BCAA/EAA source with a great endurance complex to help with cardio and no stims. You could also add bulk beta alanine to your exisiting intra or work out drink.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Check our CL's Purple Wraath. Its a solid BCAA/EAA source with a great endurance complex to help with cardio and no stims. You could also add bulk beta alanine to your exisiting intra or work out drink.
    I have a sample of Purple Wraath sitting at home. It is next on the list to try. I also hear good things about XTEND.

Originally Posted by bruceabaldwin View Post
    me personally would choose an intra product, i was using core nutritionals ABC..its costly though
    ABC looks awesome, but without a sample to try a whole jug is quite the committment if it does not do the trick for me.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rivset View Post
    I am looking for any suggestions on a preworkout supplement for cardio that does not contain an appetite suppressant.
    So are you doing an hour of cardio/day? That is a lot. Are you lifting weights, too?

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hemavol, with SAN BCAA 5000. I would add a smaller amount of caffeine, as well, 50-100mg, whatever dose doesn't murder your appetite (though most people on a cut would kill for that effect).
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    So are you doing an hour of cardio/day? That is a lot. Are you lifting weights, too?
    Cardio three days a week and light weights three times a week. I'm going after more of "leaner" look.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hemavol, with SAN BCAA 5000. I would add a smaller amount of caffeine, as well, 50-100mg, whatever dose doesn't murder your appetite (though most people on a cut would kill for that effect).
    I know right. I am eating at a 500-800 Cal deficit depending on my meal plan that day. I don't want to go under those counts and drop weight to quickly. As is I've gone from 204 to 188 in 5 weeks.

Team SAN Enthusiast! dragonalex's Avatar
    dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LX + OEP + Yohimbe stacked with ALCAR seems pro for cardio.
    Sip some Purple Wraath, Xtend or whatever BCAA while doing your cardio. (:
    ::Current Goods::
    White Rapids & Mucuna Pruiens
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i take a scoop of ultima + 200mg caffeine

sip xtend during cardio
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recommend Scivation Xtend... it has a lot of value per serving, tastes great and the electrolytes are ideal for cardio/endurance sessions and intraworkout as well. i can notice a difference in recovery and endurance when im on it.

johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johncoffee123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I recommend Scivation Xtend... it has a lot of value per serving, tastes great and the electrolytes are ideal for cardio/endurance sessions and intraworkout as well. i can notice a difference in recovery and endurance when im on it.
    That's what I use, I find it helps when I'm doing longer type cardio workouts

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ultima or body octane combined with cordygen5 or ultra VO2 = awesome cardio day!

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Body Octane or Hemavol. The best cardio product will help you go longer and harder (more calories burnt; inb4 "that's what she said").

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johncoffee123 View Post
    yep its also ideal if youre training fasted.

Looks like I'm going to try out the XTEND. Thanks to all.

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bruceabaldwin View Post
    This is a great option. To the OP, it seems you are doing fasted cardio? Some BCAAs would be very ideal then, will keep you from going anti catabolic and provide some very fast acting nutrients to get into the muscles. BCAAs are a great option to sip during cardio, esp when its fasted.

Originally Posted by dragonalex View Post
    LX + OEP + Yohimbe stacked with ALCAR seems pro for cardio.
    Sip some Purple Wraath, Xtend or whatever BCAA while doing your cardio. (:
    YHCL + ALCAR is my go to for pre cardio. OP keep that lean green as well, green tea has a host of benefits.
    Xtend, with the electrolytes makes for a perfect choice for intra cardio. Replenishing your system with what it loses and depletes will help to improve your endurance and prevent you from losing steam halfway through.

Originally Posted by king8654 View Post
    i take a scoop of ultima + 200mg caffeine

sip xtend during cardio
    I actually rock a PREWO before cardio too. My choice is novem, the caffeine + beta alanine + anti oxidants gives me a great boost and helps with the endurance factor as well. Even if its only LISS cardio (which I only recommend to do fasted) I still need some kind of kick.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Def man. The electrolytes now really set it apart from others and its perfect for cardio or weights. The electrolytes are in there for this very reason, to increase endurance and reduce the fatigue that sets in from training.

Originally Posted by johncoffee123 View Post
    Boom! I wont do my cardio without Xtend. The BCAAs are solid for extended sessions of cardio that are fasted.

Looks like I'm going to try out the XTEND. Thanks to all.
    Great choice! Let us know how it goes. I think you will be very happy with it.

For just cardio you could try 1 scoop intra, but given your weight @ around 190, 1.5 would be great to give you 10g BCAAs.

Talking

Swedeheart thanks for the in depth reply. I will let you know how the XTEND works out. I am anxiously awaiting delivery. I love getting a new sup to try. It feels like Christmas when it shows up!

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am looking for any suggestions on a preworkout supplement for cardio that does not contain an appetite suppressant. My primary goal at the moment is fat loss. About halfway through my hour long workout I am crashing and my legs just die. I am doing my workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I have tried a handful of mixed nuts with no result. I also tried White Flood which worked outstanding energy wise, but then had no appetite for breakfast. Right now the only thing I use preworkout is Lean Green which is a green tea supplement. Afterwords it is Orange Triad and a protein shake followed by an egg white omlet.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    couldn't go wrong with giving ErgoPump NMT a try. It doesn't contain the same blend of appetite suppressants that you find in our energy product ErgoBurn NMT and isn't totally overloaded with caffeine so it shouldn't be a problem from that aspect either.

Beyond the fact that it gives awesome, smooth energy; it also gives a noticeable boost in endurance due to the inclusion of a large dose of citrulline.

take a look here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Extend is a personal preference for cardio but i drink it pre, intra and if i have some left post...it includes electrolytes and a high dose of BCAA's and bonded Citrulline Malate for amino acid utilization and B6...can't beat it for cardio...if you want energy then go with a concentrated pre workout for cardio days...

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beta alanine is huge.

Cordyceps help a lot for oxygen. Our Drive helps a ton in endurance and pushing fat loss.

Stimulants are another option
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄