Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rudy are you a troll or can you really not appreciate what you have? Why must you dwell on the bad things and bring your already confused misc brethren down with you? Talking about bad things is necessary at times as truth needs to be blunt and humbling, but dwelling on these things is illogical in the grand scheme of things.

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    Im 0 for 36 cold/warm approaches so its not like Im not approaching any dude.

What is ibiza kid?
    are you being patronising or ignorant?

Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    If this is all what life means to you then good luck! I hope you achieve what you want.

Ibiza is a town in Spain where thousands of young males and females go every summer to drink, party and shag. There's other places like Ayia Napa in Cyprus, Kavos in Greece. Zante in Greece, magaluf in Spain. Every year they are rammed with girls who want bangin. Get yourself there around June/July.
    I dont have anyone to go with me so I dont think it would be a good idea just going alone.

Also it doesnt seem like there is a guarantee you will smash hot chicks

Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)

Being able to smash hot chicks is one of the biggest confidence and motivation boosters ever. So it will not only solve their problems, but it will give them the drive they need to accomplish other goals in life

no it doesn't. It motivates you to bust a nut. That's it.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meddes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its getting boring rudy

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you suggest to brahs who cant get hot chicks even if they are attempting to approach bishes?
    Don't obsess about it. Keep improving yourself from an education/physique/career/finances stand point and slay middle of the road or even sometimes below average bishes in the mean time. I have slayed bishes on one night stand who were hot and I had no idea I would end up getting with them that night, just a random thing that ended up going down. I wasn't worried about it all the time.

Anytime your life revolves around a woman then your life is fail.

I dont have anyone to go with me so I dont think it would be a good idea just going alone.

Also it doesnt seem like there is a guarantee you will smash hot chicks
    Only go to ibiza, the rest are full of english chavs & plebs. Save money, hit ibiza, go to nice clubs, pop a molly, like I said if you don't get laid son, you have a problem.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1GhostBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Game and confidence. You should be able to get 6+/10s relatively easily. Besides, if you're cold approaching it's a numbers game.

MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MickM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NonSmoker View Post
    even better than cancun?
    I don't know, I haven't been. Basically it's full of young girls from
    18-25 who just want one night stands.

There are tv shows that will show you what it's like, they're called Sun,Sex and suspicious parents and What Happens In Kavos.

You should get them on YouTube.

Also type in Ibiza Rocks Hotel.

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    Rudy are you a troll or can you really not appreciate what you have? Why must you dwell on the bad things and bring your already confused misc brethren down with you? Talking about bad things is necessary at times as truth needs to be blunt and humbling, but dwelling on these things is illogical in the grand scheme of things.
    Wise words from an 18 year old. Take my poverty reps. Don't stick your head in the sand when looking at your faults, be aware of them and when possible correct them or at least minimize them. But don't let that chit consume your life. It will just chip away at you.

Guess what? Everyone has some kind of insecurity, chit maybe no one else or only a handful of other people even notice. Yet you may still be insecure about it. EVERYONE has this. Move on.

There are tv shows that will show you what it's like, they're called Sun,Sex and suspicious parents and What Happens In Kavos.

You should get them on YouTube.

Also type in Ibiza Rocks Hotel.
    mate don't advertise zante/kavos/malia/etc they're all sheer cock fests, the music is ****e, and it really isn't far off the inbetweeners movie.

Ibiza has solid music, and despite being expensive the acts and reputation of the place attract more quality bishes.

Rudy, if you have the funds you are free to tag along. I will get you laid.

edit: 6/10s are easy as phuck to smash. Go for 8/10s minimum.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    Im not a troll and Im not trying to bring anyone down.

Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I swear brahs if I could smash hot chicks on the regular my life would increase tenfold. And by hot chicks I mean 6/10 or higher.

I dont think I would ever be upset or angry at anything because I would know that Im gonna smash a hot chick that night anyway.

Anybody else feel the same way?
    Strong life brah
    Cant imagine having one goal in life, putting all my time/effort into, and phucking amounting to nothing like you
    Srs sounds like fun, just let your *******, homosexual, repressed self out of the phucking closet already you pole smoker
    *Arizona Brah Crew*

**RudyRude is rui.. Oh wait he's banned lulz crew**

*Always pick 7 crew*

*Julianne Hough crew*

*will be getting members and voting for 2007 runescape to be restored*

The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro why are u posting this chit, if you are seriously lack luster in getting chicks PM me i used to be a ****ola 120lbs ******* but then learned, otherwise if i see u posting more of this chit im going to consider u a troll and will make it my personal misc mission to make sure i get every fuking high rep poster to neg the phuck out of you till u leave
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You seem like one of those people who still wouldnt be happy with life even if they won the lottery.

Speak for yourself dude. Not every one gets bored of smashing hot chicks
    Most people who win the lottery do end up not being happy...

Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miscersleas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm aesthetic as fk and get 10/10s umad op
    L.A. Lakers

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Don't obsess about it. Keep improving yourself from an education/physique/career/finances stand point and slay middle of the road or even sometimes below average bishes in the mean time. I have slayed bishes on one night stand who were hot and I had no idea I would end up getting with them that night, just a random thing that ended up going down. I wasn't worried about it all the time.

Anytime your life revolves around a woman then your life is fail.
    I go to a CC and i dont know what Im gonna do for a career and i doubt ill know anytime soon. Its not like once I figure that stuff out im gonna get hot bishes. Ill be in the same spot I am in now.

And my physique is better than 95% of people everywhere I go at 6'3 (no brag)

Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    Only go to ibiza, the rest are full of english chavs & plebs. Save money, hit ibiza, go to nice clubs, pop a molly, like I said if you don't get laid son, you have a problem.
    I dont have anyone to go with me like I said. And going alone will probably be boring and I will end up not getting laid.

Why do you keep saying if I dont get laid there I have a problem? You act like its easy or something. I fukkin cold approach dude. Im 0 for 36 cold AND warm approaches (mixed). What makes you think Ill magically be able to get laid in this so called place, "ibiza"

Originally Posted by v1GhostBrah View Post
    Game and confidence. You should be able to get 6+/10s relatively easily. Besides, if you're cold approaching it's a numbers game.
    Yeah im 0 for 36 currently though so I know what you mean when you say a numbers game

Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mathewz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I go to a CC and i dont know what Im gonna do for a career and i doubt ill know anytime soon. Its not like once I figure that stuff out im gonna get hot bishes. Ill be in the same spot I am in now.

I dont have anyone to go with me like I said. And going alone will probably be boring and I will end up not getting laid.

Why do you keep saying if I dont get laid there I have a problem? You act like its easy or something. I fukkin cold approach dude. Im 0 for 36 cold AND warm approaches (mixed). What makes you think Ill magically be able to get laid in this so called place, "ibiza"

Yeah im 0 for 36 currently though so I know what you mean when you say a numbers game
    Youre phucking delusional
    *Arizona Brah Crew*

*Always pick 7 crew*

*Julianne Hough crew*

You still don't get it. Getting your life together isn't about getting hot bishes, you are more likely to get hot bishes once you do have your chit together but getting your chit together in order to slay tang should not be the goal.

Fuk it, tired of this chit

not sure if srs...

Originally Posted by Mathewz View Post
    Strong life brah
    Cant imagine having one goal in life, putting all my time/effort into, and phucking amounting to nothing like you
    Srs sounds like fun, just let your *******, homosexual, repressed self out of the phucking closet already you pole smoker
    Not a homosexual pole smoker (100% DEAD SRS)

Must be troll. If you can't phuckin pull a bish in a bar or nightclub (easier than cold warm hot whatever approaching) and get laid youre a phuckin ****.

I've pulled in 5 minutes before and gone back to hers to smash. Yes she was a sloot. Yes she was 6/10. Did it make me feel good. Meh. Was fun while it lasted.

Srs get your phuckin chit together.

4 words

Man the phuck up.

Jimmies getting rustled at how phucking sad and incompetent this dude is.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

I feel like if you put this phucker in front of a naked bish ready to phuck he'd find a way to talk his way out of it
    *Arizona Brah Crew*

*Always pick 7 crew*

*Julianne Hough crew*

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RudyDude, just make yourself a homemade fleshlight and imagine it's hot bishes. Use the angus of raccoon roadkill for your homemade flesh light, so it has a realistic puckered feel to it.

Originally Posted by The_Trooper View Post
    bro why are u posting this chit, if you are seriously lack luster in getting chicks PM me i used to be a ****ola 120lbs ******* but then learned, otherwise if i see u posting more of this chit im going to consider u a troll and will make it my personal misc mission to make sure i get every fuking high rep poster to neg the phuck out of you till u leave
    Alright my brah let me send you a PM and we'll see if you have any decent advice

Originally Posted by MainSane View Post
    Most people who win the lottery do end up not being happy...
    Exactly. They are never satisfied with anything

And these people will not live a happy life

would take you here and I swear down you still wouldn't be able to find pussy.

Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at anyone actually being dumb enough to give this troll serious answers as he spits his chocolate milk all over his moms computer screen at your pathetic answers
    "Old" school miscer
    **Engineering Crew**
    **Positive Crew**

Originally Posted by Mathewz View Post
    Youre phucking delusional
    How am I delusional dude?

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    You still don't get it. Getting your life together isn't about getting hot bishes, you are more likely to get hot bishes once you do have your chit together but getting your chit together in order to slay tang should not be the goal.

Fuk it, tired of this chit
    By the time I get my chit together I will be old as fuk. I will only be able to get late 20s and 30s or older chicks at best. Those women are all washed up and damaged goods

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kill yourself

eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50) eksotaleko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you have asperger?

Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    Must be troll. If you can't phuckin pull a bish in a bar or nightclub (easier than cold warm hot whatever approaching) and get laid youre a phuckin ****.

I've pulled in 5 minutes before and gone back to hers to smash. Yes she was a sloot. Yes she was 6/10. Did it make me feel good. Meh. Was fun while it lasted.

Srs get your phuckin chit together.

4 words

Man the phuck up.

Jimmies getting rustled at how phucking sad and incompetent this dude is.
    Ive never gone to a bar/club and dont know anyone who hosts house parties. I was gonna go alone, but Ive never heard of a young brah going to a bar alone by himself and Ive seen many threads on the MISC about guys going to the bar by themselves and it NEVER ends well.

Also I am manning the phuck up. I cold approach dude that obviously takes confidence you imbecile