Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

niWali Testo Boost A SCAM!

Man, these guys are such LIARS!

They illegally used my transformation pic with a fake story to promote their product: niWali Testo Boost and Amino Prime.

So first of all that product does not work because they had to lie to get testimonials and secondly anything these guys are saying is now questionable.

Check out the link: modern-man-mag.com/musclestack3.html

The transformation pic right at the bottom is me and the whole story is a fake...I've never use their products.

The say I transformed in 4 weeks, no special diet and no special excercise...the truth is it took me 4 years of intense training and dieting for the transformation while their product was not even developed yet!

Please people be very wary of products before you buy them...don't look at pics but speak to someone u know had success...only then will you get the truth!

Have a great day all!

Gert Louw

SEE MY BLOG FOR A COPY OF THE FULL ARTICLE
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 08-23-2013 at 06:22 AM.

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, at least now you know you got good gainz

ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eish man...yip! They say I got those gains in 4 weeks using their product...the truth is it took me 4 years of hardcore training!

Originally Posted by potionmaster View Post
    lol, at least now you know you got good gainz

evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScoobyMuscle View Post

They illegally used my transformation pic with a fake story to promote their product: niWali Testo Boost and Amino Prime.

So first of all that product does not work because they had to lie to get testimonials and secondly anything these guys are saying is now questionable.

The transformation pic right at the bottom is me and the whole story is a fake...I've never use their products.

Please people be very wary of products before you buy them...don't look at pics but speak to someone u know had success...only then will you get the truth!

Have a great day all!

Gert Louw
    is bottom left you also, just a pic from 4-years prior?

if not, they either found a dude who looks a lot like you or did some serious photoshop.

Originally Posted by evanisaac View Post
    is bottom left you also, just a pic from 4-years prior?

if not, they either found a dude who looks a lot like you or did some serious photoshop.
    yip that was me...4 years before i started training seriously...

josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) josh26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your picture has shown up on my ******** several times, good job exposing a scam.

PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumaMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for reporting this scam

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The say I transformed in 4 weeks, no special diet and no special excercise...the truth is it took me 4 years of intense training and dieting for the transformation while their product was not even developed yet!

Have a great day all!

Gert Louw

Nice transformation man!

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Nice transformation man!
    Thanx mate

Originally Posted by josh26 View Post
    Your picture has shown up on my ******** several times, good job exposing a scam.
    Bud - please do me a favour...if u see my pic used for promoting any product please let me know...

ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The amount of times I've seen this link on ********...knew it was a scam from the start but wow they really go leaps and bounds to push garbage onto unknowning consumers. Nice work man, hard work and dedication really goes a long way.

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing new under the sun ... 99.9% of them are scams.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    Nothing new under the sun ... 99.9% of them are scams.
    So right mate!

I saw now another add of them where they use various other guys transformations pics to promote their products and I am 100% sure that each and everyone of those pics was also used without consent and a fake story made up. Do anyone know of a lawyer that would love to take on a case like this...?

I've seen that these guys starting to use the exact same marketing material now to promote new testosterone and Growth hormone boosters. It is safe to assume that all info and picture/stories in these new adds is also all fake. The adverts layout and wording and pictures is exactly the same. They steal left, right and centre photos from guys (and girls) over the internet and use it to blatantly promote their products.

If you really HAVE to try a testosterone booster, ONLY try one from a well know, long established fitness supplements brand. NEVER try one from a new or unknown company.
    In any case the real effects of these testosterone boosters is so small that it is close to unnoticable. It is a LOT of money for very little real world effects.

ALL of the advertising marketing hype is lies...ALL of it. The sooner you realize that the better for your pocket.
    Stay clear from the testosterone and hgh boosters and stick to the basics supplements, ZMA, CREATINE, WHEY, GLUTAMINE and BCAA's- u don't want to hear it, but these supps with a clean diet (6 - 7 small meals a day) and a solid training regime which allows enough rest is THE BEST solution for the quickest results without steroids...and by quick I mean 6 months plus and for older guys 2 years plus...yes, that is how long it takes for a real transformation.

If your really WANT to transform in a short time, well...then you will have to consider anabolic steroids...because the truth is NOTHING but steroids will get you there in 3 months. And the real laughing matter is, the marketing hype surrounding the testosterone booster products claims a total transformation in 4 weeks...really utter lies!

For those that really consider the anabolic steroid option, be very carefull. Please first read the article "Too Steroid or NOT", I've posted in my blog "gertlouwDOTwordpressDOTcom"
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 10-07-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you sold your pic to a company and probably stated somewhere that they can use your pics and sell them. Happens all the time.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    So you sold your pic to a company and probably stated somewhere that they can use your pics and sell them. Happens all the time.
    nah mate...did not sold my pic at all! They just grabbed it from my bodyspace/blog and used it without my consent. Never sold a muscle pic of me in my life.

The wheel seems to be turning...
    With my article in my blog exposing the Niwali scam products I created enough heat that forced Niwali to discontinue it's marketing/advertising of the TestoBoost product (the product is still available on their website but all internet marketing appear to have been stopped).
    Their management team even contacted me and asked me if we cannot come to some sort of arrangement so that I take down my article on my blog and that we can sort out the misunderstanding.

EISH!!! So they mean, by stealing my pics, making up fake stories filled with lies (and let everyone believe I say it, thereby smearing my face and integrity internationally) and doing a major international marketing campaign, constitutes a "misunderstanding"....
    Scary world we live in.

They even did a more ridiculous move and offer me $200 in cash and $200 worth free products to take down my article…all I could do was just laugh!

My blog article is hurting them because it is just below their main website in google rankings and anyone searching for them on the web sees my exposing article and thus think twice about ordering Niwali products. It might not scare off their old customers, but it is sure gonna let every new customer think twice.

Any attorney out there that want to make some money?
    Please contact me!
    Gert

My blog: gertlouwDOTwordpressDOTcom
    Just search for Niwali and u will get to my article exposing them.

nah mate...did not sold my pic at all! They just grabbed it from my bodyspace/blog and used it without my consent. Never sold a muscle pic of me in my life.
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 11-11-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gert,

Nobody should have their picture used without their consent.
    That’s not fair and you are completely right to be upset.

As previously mentioned to you, your pictures have never been
    hosted on the Niwali.com website nor any other properties under
    OUR control. Therefore, we want to state, we (Niwali) did not use
    your picture nor information to post misleading ads.

You think we would go through all the hassle of setting up a company,
    developing a formulation, paying labs, employing people, building a
    customer base to end up stealing your picture and risk destroying our
    brand in the process?

Would we be stupid enough to claim that with our product you
    can get results like yours in 4 weeks? Who even believes that???
    There is no supplement in the world that can do that!!

We work hard to keep our customers happy and we have real case
    stories of people achieving success with our products as you can
    see here - niwaliDOTwistiaDOTcom/medias/333hken36h

We don’t need to make up fake stories and we don’t want to do that.

Now, the people who stole YOUR pictures and caused YOU harm
    are also causing US harm at the same time. They are unscrupulous
    resellers who don’t care about anything else other than making a dollar.

They will steal pictures, lie and hype just to resell the product and pocket
    their commissions... generating unhappy customers in the process.

As you know we are in no way associated with Amino Prime, the other
    product promoted inside the pages you found. Why would we even
    bother promoting a product that’s not ours with a story that’s not ours!?

The fact that you stopped seeing the ads is because we have tightened internal
    compliance processes and halted traffic from any such misleading pages advertising
    our products… because just as these pages hurt your image, those stupid
    claims and stupid recommendations of other products are hurting our brand
    and image just as well.

You can see that the Amino Prime people don’t care. They don’t
    even bother contacting you or replying to these threads. And our offer for
    $200 + $200 in product was a friendly invitation to see that we are a
    legitimate company with a legitimate product… not an attempt to buy you out.

Honestly, I’m sorry that you fell victim to this.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait.. wut

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woah.....this is getting interesting
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Have a great day all!

Gert Louw

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Dost thou even HOIST?! eclipze926's Avatar
    eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.
    D: 385 B: 264 S: 365 #1000 club
    2016 goal - Make it to the gym 4 times a week, and somehow get back bench past 200 lbs

"There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

Hi Veronica (I assume it is Veronica again?)

I thank you for your response.
    I’ve considered what you have said.
    Unfortunately I cannot agree with you.

The following:
    1. As a business you cannot entrust your product to any distributor without a signed contract on his/her rights as how to promote your product. Basic business rule, because they deal in your product and if they do it wrong it can harm your product/company. Should it be true that these "people" are also causing you harm, then you should know exactly who they are (as per signed contract) and should make a serious legal case against them. [Thus why all high level supplement companies have tightly controlled marketing campaigns that only operates within their approved criteria, examples: Universal, USN, MuscleTech, MusclePharm, etc... These companies never deal with issues like this]

2. These marketing advertisements did not provide a means for clients to place orders (the TestoBoost Niwali product), so by simply searching google anyone can see that it must be ordered from your site. If these "people" provided a different ordering mechanism than your site in the advertisement, then maybe you have a point, but they did not. The only people that scored by these high profile international marketing campaigns was you/your company. It was advertisements that promoted product awareness and not to sell a product directly to public – such campaigns are ALWAYS done by the mother company because it is ONLY them that score.

3. I was but only one of many people that got abused in this way by photo theft and making up fake stories smearing peoples integrity. I maybe the only one with the necessary channels and influence to fight these battles on their behalve…which means I am gonna take it as far as I can. Someone has to stop this crazy abusing of people by certain large companies like yourself. I am not going to stop my campaign against these products until this matter is resolved or at the very least the Niwali TestoBoost product and Amino Prime disappear from the market.

4. The fact that the Amino Prime product is not available on your site, does not indicate anything at this point. I have no proof that you or your company is not involved with this product as well…I did try to track it but the origin/distribution of this product is hard to find. [I just find it very interesting on how you knew that the Amino Prime "people" did not contact me? I did NOT share this knowledge with you.]

My conclusion is – If this is hurting your company as claimed and you are completely innocent, you should take serious legal action against the guilty party for damages caused. When this has been done get back to me and we can talk about me taking my blog articles down.

Should I be convinced at any point that you are truly completely innocent, I will act accordingly.
    Unfortunately at this stage I do not believe you/your company is innocent.

I truly wish you a great day.

Gert Louw

Originally Posted by Niwali View Post
    Gert,

Nobody should have their picture used without their consent.
    That’s not fair and you are completely right to be upset.

As previously mentioned to you, your pictures have never been
    hosted on the Niwali.com website nor any other properties under
    OUR control. Therefore, we want to state, we (Niwali) did not use
    your picture nor information to post misleading ads.

You think we would go through all the hassle of setting up a company,
    developing a formulation, paying labs, employing people, building a
    customer base to end up stealing your picture and risk destroying our
    brand in the process?

Would we be stupid enough to claim that with our product you
    can get results like yours in 4 weeks? Who even believes that???
    There is no supplement in the world that can do that!!

We work hard to keep our customers happy and we have real case
    stories of people achieving success with our products as you can
    see here - niwaliDOTwistiaDOTcom/medias/333hken36h

We don’t need to make up fake stories and we don’t want to do that.

Now, the people who stole YOUR pictures and caused YOU harm
    are also causing US harm at the same time. They are unscrupulous
    resellers who don’t care about anything else other than making a dollar.

They will steal pictures, lie and hype just to resell the product and pocket
    their commissions... generating unhappy customers in the process.

As you know we are in no way associated with Amino Prime, the other
    product promoted inside the pages you found. Why would we even
    bother promoting a product that’s not ours with a story that’s not ours!?

The fact that you stopped seeing the ads is because we have tightened internal
    compliance processes and halted traffic from any such misleading pages advertising
    our products… because just as these pages hurt your image, those stupid
    claims and stupid recommendations of other products are hurting our brand
    and image just as well.

You can see that the Amino Prime people don’t care. They don’t
    even bother contacting you or replying to these threads. And our offer for
    legitimate company with a legitimate product… not an attempt to buy you out.

Honestly, I’m sorry that you fell victim to this.
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 11-20-2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: spelling errors

rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow! That sucks! Kind of makes you wonder about the thousands of before and after articles floating around and how many are pictures taken from innocent people who post them on the internet. If this company was so worried about you hurting their sales you can bet their #1 priority would be to get your pictures and any other pictures that were not used with permission dis connected from their product. You caught them red handed and if they had not used your pictures there would certainly not have been an offer of anything other than to state that they did not use your pictures and if you keep pestering them they will take legal action. So I'm guessing that legal action might show results not in their favor. I'd take this as far as you have the means to take it! I'd find places to start more blogs and websites where you can inform people what happened to you. They are your pictures and no one can stop you from doing what you want with them. You can spread info like wild fire on any related websites where they advertise. You could also contact websites or companies doing business with this company and let them know what is going on. Most honest companies don't care to be connected to dishonest companies. Your pictures were used and apparently are still being used so all you are doing is stating a fact. Let the company using them worry about clearing their name .
    Last edited by rugrat5288; 11-20-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Yeah Rugrat...crazy world we live in...but they abused the wrong guys pics this time...they are in for a ride. I am not gonna let this go until I have them nailed...might take some time but little by little their profits will keep dropping until it dries up. My article exposing them in my blog already get in excess of 300 reads per day...that mean 300 less clients for Niwali per day...and the scary part is, I was just one of many guys pics they abused.

Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    Wow! That sucks! Kind of makes you wonder about the thousands of before and after articles floating around and how many are pictures taken from innocent people who post them on the internet. If this company was so worried about you hurting their sales you can bet their #1 priority would be to get your pictures and any other pictures that were not used with permission dis connected from their product. You caught them red handed and if they had not used your pictures there would certainly not have been an offer of anything other than to state that they did not use your pictures and if you keep pestering them they will take legal action. So I'm guessing that legal action might show results not in their favor. I'd take this as far as you have the means to take it! I'd find places to start more blogs and websites where you can inform people what happened to you. They are your pictures and no one can stop you from doing what you want with them. You can spread info like wild fire on any related websites where they advertise. You could also contact websites or companies doing business with this company and let them know what is going on. Most honest companies don't care to be connected to dishonest companies. Your pictures were used and apparently are still being used so all you are doing is stating a fact. Let the company using them worry about clearing their name .
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 11-20-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling

-Only time will tell- peepinmofo's Avatar
    peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peepinmofo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "And our offer for
    legitimate company with a legitimate product… not an attempt to buy you out."

Im pretty sure that offering someone $200 is a form of buying them out. Maybe this would make more sense had you offered nothing but free merch. But when you offer money, how exactly is that not attempting to buy someone out?

rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rugrat5288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by peepinmofo View Post
    "And our offer for
    legitimate company with a legitimate product… not an attempt to buy you out."

Im pretty sure that offering someone $200 is a form of buying them out. Maybe this would make more sense had you offered nothing but free merch. But when you offer money, how exactly is that not attempting to buy someone out?
    Or maybe simply offering to stop using the guys pictures would have been the correct thing to do!

I can't imagine how p***ed I would be to be browsing the web and see my hijacked pictures advertising a product I had never used. Wow. Maybe you should try and hijack some of the management of this companies personal pictures and post them on your blog and see how they felt. An absolutely thoughtless act.

...the best part is, it was not just my pics used, but a whole fake story, portrayed as if I told it...and this all part of a major international advertising campaign. My stolen pics I could still stomach, but not when they slap my integrity in the face with the faked story to promote their products. I am on the war path...

But no, I'd rather not repay their deed with the same. I am trying to do the right thing and just make sure as many people as possible know the truth about these products: Niwali TestoBoost and Amino Prime - STAY AWAY!
    I know I am already hurting their sales that's why they are on my case...so what I am doing is working.

A guy just posted this on my wordpress blog article where I exposed the Niwali scam products:

"Gert,
    Thank you for voicing your experiences and research. I was captured by the above article but instead of niwali testoboost and amino prime, the article i read was about testoboost and 1285muscle. Everything in the article was the same but amino prime was replaced by 1285muscle. That in itself smells of deceit. At the time, I thought to myself what’s the harm in trying it for free as they were advertising so I went ahead and ordered the two products on Oct 26th. I was subsequently billed the shipping charges (around $10) for both on Oct. 29. On Nov. 11 my credit card was billed for the full cost of the product $64.54 (Canadian dollars, taxed included). I called the company and the person I spoke with said that they send you 60 capsules with which you have 14 days (from date of order, in my case, Oct. 26) to try it and decide if you want it or not. If those 14 days have passed, they will continue to bill you as in my case and further bill you every month for a continuous supply until you call to cancel. I have no recollection of reading and accepting any such agreement, but for lack of proof and diligence on my part at time of order, I have no recourse. I have not touched any of the pills thankfully and will return them for a refund asap. At this point I don’t care if the products work or not. Trying to trick people into buying your product is unforgivable.
    Regards,
    Sean"

Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    I can't imagine how p***ed I would be to be browsing the web and see my hijacked pictures advertising a product I had never used. Wow. Maybe you should try and hijack some of the management of this companies personal pictures and post them on your blog and see how they felt. An absolutely thoughtless act.
    Last edited by ScoobyMuscle; 11-21-2013 at 01:22 AM.