babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 week prep for a photoshoot....

Whats up guys,

on 29 may i have a big photoshoot coming up. recently i watched a video of greg plitt explaining carb depletion and flushing the water out.
    This is my 4th day and im now depleting my carbs (0 carbs a day), high protein, drinking alot of water. What greg says is: the first week you have to drink alot of water and no carbs, second week 2-3 cups of water and then the day before the shoot high carbs.
    Is this correct because im confused....

Thnx guys!!

PS
    Dont mind my avatar, it was taken a month ago.
    Im looking more ripped right now.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by babaman1 View Post
    Whats up guys,

on 29 may i have a big photoshoot coming up. recently i watched a video of greg plitt explaining carb depletion and flushing the water out.
    This is my 4th day and im now depleting my carbs (0 carbs a day), high protein, drinking alot of water. What greg says is: the first week you have to drink alot of water and no carbs, second week 2-3 cups of water and then the day before the shoot high carbs.
    Is this correct because im confused....

Thnx guys!!

PS
    Dont mind my avatar, it was taken a month ago.
    Im looking more ripped right now.
    You should be asking Greg Plitt, this is a bodybuilding section and without pictures, diet and alot more knowledge of how your body handles carbs no one will be able to help you here. Plus very few of us actually cut water during peak week, we also carb load for several days in most cases.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Greg Plitt looks good all the time, then he really depletes two weeks before a shoot. He stays on a "low-no" carb diet everyday of the year. Don't know how he does it but damn, he looks awesome. Needs wheels though.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another one of these threads? Sigh...

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Greg Plitt looks good all the time, then he really depletes two weeks before a shoot. He stays on a "low-no" carb diet everyday of the year. Don't know how he does it but damn, he looks awesome. Needs wheels though.
    Yeah he is like the new Clark Bartram, year round fitness model getting lots of work because he stays lean.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Yeah he is like the new Clark Bartram, year round fitness model getting lots of work because he stays lean.
    Well coming from the life of keeping it lean year round its not impossible to do its just damn near impossible to make any gains from the physique you are at when you keep it lean year round. A lot of it depends on genetics to have a low set point for body fat and then a very strict cap on calorie intake. I know I've heard someone say hes on minimal amounts of test to help keep lean mass up or to make gains at times while staying lean. Don't quote me on that, but it would explain how he maintains a lean physique at over 200lbs year round.

babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) babaman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    You should be asking Greg Plitt, this is a bodybuilding section and without pictures, diet and alot more knowledge of how your body handles carbs no one will be able to help you here. Plus very few of us actually cut water during peak week, we also carb load for several days in most cases.
    Photoshoot/bodybuildingcontest, it has the same goal
    but thnx ill try and ask him.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but thnx ill try and ask him.
    No.....not really. I would assume by the fact that you are "prepping" for two weeks, you are not looking for striated glutes, feathered quads, gnarly looking hamstrings, insane vascularity, etc, etc. It generally takes the average seasoned competitor about 20+ weeks to achieve this kind of physique. You are probably looking for a fitness model look and I would hope that you are 90% of the way there because two weeks does not allow enough time to do very much at all. Playing with water and carbs really only provides noticeable results for those that are really, really lean. And of the two, the carb manipulation is by far and away, the most noticeable positive improvement. Water manipulation usually only leads to disaster.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    No.....not really. I would assume by the fact that you are "prepping" for two weeks, you are not looking for striated glutes, feathered quads, gnarly looking hamstrings, insane vascularity, etc, etc. It generally takes the average seasoned competitor about 20+ weeks to achieve this kind of physique. You are probably looking for a fitness model look and I would hope that you are 90% of the way there because two weeks does not allow enough time to do very much at all. Playing with water and carbs really only provides noticeable results for those that are really, really lean. And of the two, the carb manipulation is by far and away, the most noticeable positive improvement. Water manipulation usually only leads to disaster.
    Ive been cutting for 3 months now and my bf is now 10%. Im carb depleted now for 4 days and drinking tons of water. With some babyoil, tan, no water in the last few days and no carbs im hoping to be looking dry a fuarkkk. Wish me good luck brahhhhhsssssssss and if someone has suggestions on how to carb load on the the day before the shoot then it would be awsome!!

thnx oak for the info!

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Um, no. There's more to a bodybuilding contest than getting lean. That's just a piece of the pie.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been cutting for 3 months now and my bf is now 10%. Im carb depleted now for 4 days and drinking tons of water. With some babyoil, tan, no water in the last few days and no carbs im hoping to be looking dry a fuarkkk. Wish me good luck brahhhhhsssssssss and if someone has suggestions on how to carb load on the the day before the shoot then it would be awsome!!

thnx oak for the info!
    Getting "dry" is more a matter of getting lean. At 10% BF, you really cant hope for much of a visual change with carb and water manipulation. You may see some, but I dont think it will be dramatic. 10% BF is a softer look....more like fitness model than a bodybuilder. If I were you I would leave my water alone....just deplete carbs slightly (taper carbs by 15-20% of norm)on the mon-thursday before your shoot and then carb up on fri/sat of the shoot. Add 25% more carbs than a typical refeed day. Cutting water will not make you dry.....just flat. Realize this is completely generic advice without knowing anything about how you process carbs, etc.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete