jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein flapjack and protein pancakes recipe?

well i need summin to take to school for a high protein snack i would take protein bars but they cost loads and i would take a protein shake but it would get all warm and nasty so does anyone have a good recipe for protein flapjacks and protein pancakes recipe, i did a google search but most of them are high in fat

thanks a bunch

jack
    When your resting, I'm training
    When your cheat mealing, I'm clean eating
    When your using momentum, I'm using muscle
    When your training, I'm training ten times harder

No iron and i go crazy
    With iron i lift like crazy

Stand tall stand proud. Walk tall, walk proud!

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1/4 Cup Egg Beaters
    1/2 Cup 100% Whole Wheat Flour
    1/4 tsp. Olive Oil
    2 scoops Protein Powder

Directions

Mix Egg Beaters. Flour, Protein Powder and Oil.

Drop Batter onto pre-heated pan.

Flip when bubbles begin to show.

Number of Servings: 13
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the guy above me seams good i think i'm going to try that actualy
    Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why?

Because I can. Because pain tells me I'm awake. Reminds me I'm alive

"He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."

1,000lb club member

rep4rep an i rep back

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tomterp View Post
    the guy above me seams good i think i'm going to try that actualy
    Yeah man they are awesome put some sugar free syrup and some calorie free waldon farms caramel sauce on it and its heaven
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackobean1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    1/4 Cup Egg Beaters
    1/2 Cup 100% Whole Wheat Flour
    1/4 tsp. Olive Oil
    2 scoops Protein Powder

Directions

Mix Egg Beaters. Flour, Protein Powder and Oil.

Drop Batter onto pre-heated pan.

Flip when bubbles begin to show.

Number of Servings: 13
    what are egg beaters:S

No iron and i go crazy

yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10) yutsamaru is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats the difference between flapjacks and pancakes?

Originally Posted by yutsamaru View Post
    whats the difference between flapjacks and pancakes?
    its a nice change after a while

No iron and i go crazy