Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Just started this insane program yesterday and it is awesome. Incredible burn! I'm a recent cancer survivor so I was forced out of the gym for 3 months to recover from surgery so I'm starting as a skinny-fat.
    Took progress pictures (gag) and measurements (laugh) from day one and have started recording my meals and tracking macros on FitClick.
    The thing I had to keep reminding myself is something I saw Rage say in a video.... "Check your ego at the door".
    With this type of training... you just can't go heavy....you'll never get the reps in. So yesterday was pretty much a failure as far as completing Day 1 properly...but keeping a log of my weights will help me dial in the amounts I need for each routine.

Can I get a link to where you sign up for the weekly emails?

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I am impressed man, with a attitude like yours you will do awesome on this program!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just wanted to drop in and say im givin this program a go, Tonight will start week 2. Loving the program so far, added a couple of lifts to each day and its workin great so far. I cant wait to get thru this and see some results !
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DustyC View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say im givin this program a go, Tonight will start week 2. Loving the program so far, added a couple of lifts to each day and its workin great so far. I cant wait to get thru this and see some results !
    Awesome Dusty. Keep us posted brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK...started HRT Solo on Monday. Not pushing weight yet, just going through a week to be sure I am doing things correctly to prevent injury. Going to keep on the solo through right before Christmas/New Years and take a break at that time to allow for gaps for all the craziness that is the holidays and planning on hitting full HRT with a partner starting in Jan.(That's my resolution!)

Got 2 questions for you now...

1. I go to the YMCA, and my local has a great facility. The only thing they lack is a way to do the reverse hack squats. I cannot do the bar behind the back version due to a shoulder separation, and the position is painful. For today, I just substituted regular squats and did 8+6. When I do go into it with a partner, in the overview its stressed that squats is just a difficult exercise to do with the hellcentrics just due to the mechanics and injury risk of getting off-balance. I was wondering if you had any suggestions for an alternate exercise for the reverse hack squat?

2. I want to track all this on here to get my cooly t-shirt once i have fought through hell and come out on the other side. I'd like to start now to add in all the pre-work and research and clarification I have already pestered Tom to death with...for the benefit of anyone who wants to try this out. Do you just ask people to track in this forum, or is there some place or something special you ask us to do to get the T-Shirt?

Thanks for all the guidance!

Like Rage says, "Let's get to work!"

Harvey
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    Triple Strength Osteo-BiFlex
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Protein(whatever I can afford right now...sucks I know)

Other

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thorfinnr View Post
    OK...started HRT Solo on Monday. Not pushing weight yet, just going through a week to be sure I am doing things correctly to prevent injury. Going to keep on the solo through right before Christmas/New Years and take a break at that time to allow for gaps for all the craziness that is the holidays and planning on hitting full HRT with a partner starting in Jan.(That's my resolution!)

Got 2 questions for you now...

1. I go to the YMCA, and my local has a great facility. The only thing they lack is a way to do the reverse hack squats. I cannot do the bar behind the back version due to a shoulder separation, and the position is painful. For today, I just substituted regular squats and did 8+6. When I do go into it with a partner, in the overview its stressed that squats is just a difficult exercise to do with the hellcentrics just due to the mechanics and injury risk of getting off-balance. I was wondering if you had any suggestions for an alternate exercise for the reverse hack squat?

2. I want to track all this on here to get my cooly t-shirt once i have fought through hell and come out on the other side. I'd like to start now to add in all the pre-work and research and clarification I have already pestered Tom to death with...for the benefit of anyone who wants to try this out. Do you just ask people to track in this forum, or is there some place or something special you ask us to do to get the T-Shirt?

Thanks for all the guidance!

Like Rage says, "Let's get to work!"

Harvey
    Never a bother my brother. You can just start your own thread in this HRT forum and send me the link after you log 12 weeks worth of torture. We didn't have a smith machine for the video shoot so we resorted to the reverse hack squat for a ham glute tie in lift. You can sub that with SLDLs. I like doing them on a smith machine personally.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up Raginmuscle, been getting at you on this and really checking it out, going to get the solo rolling but had a couple questions wanted to bounce off you. Just finished up Stoppani's 12 week program, short cut to size, should I take a week off of weights before hitting this week one or just roll along? Feel good, been taking my Pak and Flex, logging Beast Creature right now and alternating between a few pre's, one being your guys' rage! I notice some cats posting their logs here for a shirt? I'll read up and find out but sounds like a cool deal, will get you a link to my HRT for sure, thanks for the A's to my Q's brother!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    What's up Raginmuscle, been getting at you on this and really checking it out, going to get the solo rolling but had a couple questions wanted to bounce off you. Just finished up Stoppani's 12 week program, short cut to size, should I take a week off of weights before hitting this week one or just roll along? Feel good, been taking my Pak and Flex, logging Beast Creature right now and alternating between a few pre's, one being your guys' rage! I notice some cats posting their logs here for a shirt? I'll read up and find out but sounds like a cool deal, will get you a link to my HRT for sure, thanks for the A's to my Q's brother!
    Right on Q. If that cut you were on was super intense, then a week off might be helpful. If you were mostly just getting in better shape or cutting a little fat over those 12 weeks then you should be fine getting straight into it. You read that right, you keep a good log of a 12 week journey of HRT and I'll hook you up with a HRT shirt.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Right on Q. If that cut you were on was super intense, then a week off might be helpful. If you were mostly just getting in better shape or cutting a little fat over those 12 weeks then you should be fine getting straight into it. You read that right, you keep a good log of a 12 week journey of HRT and I'll hook you up with a HRT shirt.
    Sounds good! Will be firing away on this in the next day or two

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post979480553

Transformation Journal:

Got it brother. Lets rock.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Barbell Curls and Reverse Curls.

Straight Bar vs. Curl Bar.

Can either one be used? Prefer one over the other for muscle targeting?

Keeping this one simple.

Thanks as always!
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thorfinnr View Post
    Barbell Curls and Reverse Curls.

Straight Bar vs. Curl Bar.

Can either one be used? Prefer one over the other for muscle targeting?

Keeping this one simple.

Thanks as always!
    Yes either one is fine, I actually prefer a curl bar but do what is most comfortable for you. Keep rocking it brother!

As far as targeting the muscle in different ways, no one says you can't change it up once in a while. I did a few weeks of concentration curls before reverse dumbbell, or you could do preachers. The beauty of HRT is you can exchange movements and still use the same method.

Garrick

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Just getting ready to cap off week two of solo HRT and have a few questions, the warm up sets, are they performed with the hellcentrics movements as well? Week one and half way through week two I basically completed two warm up sets and two working sets at 8+6 and felt great, burnt really good but wondered if the two warm up sets are supposed to be just regular motions with out the 6 five counts? Today on chest and tri's I comleted about two warm up sets of regular movements then two lighter 8+6's and two working 8+6's, I like the 4 8+6's, really swells everything up nicely and feels like i'm really destroying the muscles

Transformation Journal:

Just getting ready to cap off week two of solo HRT and have a few questions, the warm up sets, are they performed with the hellcentrics movements as well? Week one and half way through week two I basically completed two warm up sets and two working sets at 8+6 and felt great, burnt really good but wondered if the two warm up sets are supposed to be just regular motions with out the 6 five counts? Today on chest and tri's I comleted about two warm up sets of regular movements then two lighter 8+6's and two working 8+6's, I like the 4 8+6's, really swells everything up nicely and feels like i'm really destroying the muscles
    Regular warm up is fine. Keep killing it man!

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Regular warm up is fine. Keep killing it man!
    Thank you, so technically it is only the two 8+6 sets then, I'm enjoying my 4!

Transformation Journal:

Thank you, so technically it is only the two 8+6 sets then, I'm enjoying my 4!
    Right...depending on which exercise and how far into the workout you are...as an example here's my flat bench sets...95 lbs. 1x 10, 135 lbs. 1x 10, 185 lbs 2x 8+6...so 2 lighter warm ups, then 2 working sets. On chest day, I usually hit 2 warm-ups on decline(first exercise), 2 on flat, and only 1 on incline just to lock my focus on the movement for incline.

Keep puttin' in the work!
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi

Hi Tom,
    Had gone for a Vacation with the family , when i Returned saw you had put up a solo HRT program ,
    its wonderful , Thankyou very much for it , i wont have to depend now on someone else for the workouts ,
    everyday it would become a bother if the spotter was busy or didnt turn up , then search another one to do my own workouts .

i just want to ask you one more thing , since i have already completed 4 weeks , and then had to leave the program in between and leave for a vacation ,
    with this new program should i go back to week 1 ? ?

Thanks
    Sannjay .

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing Brother Scott
    , its just amazing , you have a fan right here in India ,
    keep going ,
    When the going gets Tough ......

Originally Posted by jhampukdia View Post
    Hi Tom,
    Had gone for a Vacation with the family , when i Returned saw you had put up a solo HRT program ,
    its wonderful , Thankyou very much for it , i wont have to depend now on someone else for the workouts ,
    everyday it would become a bother if the spotter was busy or didnt turn up , then search another one to do my own workouts .

i just want to ask you one more thing , since i have already completed 4 weeks , and then had to leave the program in between and leave for a vacation ,
    with this new program should i go back to week 1 ? ?

Thanks
    Sannjay .
    Yep that sounds like a good plan to just start at week 1 again. I have had some athletes go as long as 18 months on HRT before switching to something else. When you continue to grow, why change right.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Munkipo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munkipo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munkipo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 2 questions for the HRT solo program:
    1. For benching, would using dumbbells give me similar results? I don't have a spotter and have had a bad experience once while benching alone
    2. How do I go about increasing the weight throughout the 12 weeks such as increasing weight every week or every other week? My weakness in the gym is simply lifting the weights that I know I can already lift which halts my progress.

Edit: I also I have some knee problems so is there something I can replace the leg extensions with? Leg extensions put alot of pressure on my knees and I was advised not to do them.
    Last edited by Munkipo; 11-29-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Originally Posted by Munkipo View Post
    1. For benching, would using dumbbells give me similar results? I don't have a spotter and have had a bad experience once while benching alone
    2. How do I go about increasing the weight throughout the 12 weeks such as increasing weight every week or every other week? My weakness in the gym is simply lifting the weights that I know I can already lift which halts my progress.

Edit: I also I have some knee problems so is there something I can replace the leg extensions with? Leg extensions put alot of pressure on my knees and I was advised not to do them.

1.Dumbbells are fine you should be able to get the same results, in fact your stabalizer muscles will get more of a workout.

2. You just increase the weight by trial and error if for example 50 8 + 6 is easy take it up to 55 8 + 6 worse think that happens is maybe you have to go back to 50 if you cant finish but at least you challenged yourself. If you want your muscles to grow you have to tear them and have them reapir themselves if the weight isnt enough you are not properly tearing down the muscle your basically wasting your time. In this program form and timing are increadibly important but so is using the proper amount of weight. Trial and error brother! You got this now kill it!

Can you do leg press? Hack squat? Machine Squat? if so your good brother just do what you can to engage those quads and hams the exercise is not as important as the method and the breaking down of the muscle.

Originally Posted by Munkipo View Post

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    1.Dumbbells are fine you should be able to get the same results, in fact your stabalizer muscles will get more of a workout.

2. You just increase the weight by trial and error if for example 50 8 + 6 is easy take it up to 55 8 + 6 worse think that happens is maybe you have to go back to 50 if you cant finish but at least you challenged yourself. If you want your muscles to grow you have to tear them and have them reapir themselves if the weight isnt enough you are not properly tearing down the muscle your basically wasting your time. In this program form and timing are increadibly important but so is using the proper amount of weight. Trial and error brother! You got this now kill it!

Can you do leg press? Hack squat? Machine Squat? if so your good brother just do what you can to engage those quads and hams the exercise is not as important as the method and the breaking down of the muscle.
    What he said Garrick knows his ****. Best of luck to you brother. Keep us posted on your progress.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

What he said Garrick knows his ****. Best of luck to you brother. Keep us posted on your progress.
    I had a kick arse teacher!

Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rage,

Thanks for letting us know this is an advanced program and why. Once I'm over this fricking knee injury and have a couple years solid weight training under my belt, I hope to be ready to go to Hell. I'm sure it will still be available. Hell is always ready for one more member who's worthy.

GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOLDENi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been looking for a training program to follow, since I've really just been going to the gym & using a set of exercises each time, no real exact training regimine like this one.

But I have a question: I saw in the FAQ that you CAN do this while cutting & getting shredded (which is my goal atm, gain mass after I am done cutting of course). The thing is, I am on the ketogenic diet (High fat 65%/moderate protein (1lb LBM) 35%/very low carb 5%), & I have been seeing GREAT results from it, lost about 2% Body Fat & 8 lbs in about a month. Would this workout work with the particular diet or should I wait until I start my bulk?

& with my starting training for Afghanistan in January & deploying in March, I will not let that affect the program. I'm dedicated, motivated, & my willpower is off the roof to get shredded. Fitting in the hour to get that Hell Raising Workout in, will alone be hell but I'll find a way!
    Last edited by GOLDENi; 12-07-2012 at 06:16 AM.

hollenhund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 39yrs old I'm going to throw my hat into the ring here. I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks reading and absorbing. I am one of those guys that has the motivation, but lacks the knowledge so my trips to the gym have been 30-50 minutes of cardio followed by bouncing through whatever weights were open that day 5-6 days a week. I am sitting right at 300lbs right now and my goal is to drop down into the 250 range while trying to give my chest and arms some good definition. I used to be a fitness nut, but a few injuries that took a while to heal sidelined me pretty bad for a while. I am the type of guy that needs a program to guide me so I know walking in each day what I am going to do. I have no problems pushing my limits, guess that is the jarhead in me coming to the surface.

I just spent the last two days reading through HRT threads and I think this will actually push me towards what I want to accomplish and give me the direction in the gym that I need. I am going to take the weekend off from the gym and hit the ground running on Monday. I will be using the weekend to fine tune a few aspects of my diet that I have not been happy with and get my schedule worked out. I am still reading up on the nutrition aspect as I truly struggle with that. My diet is about 85% paleo based with my meat being almost solely elk, rabbit (raised by us), and the rare chicken breast, lots of fresh veggies and the occasional handful of pistachios or almonds thrown in. Plus water, lots of water. I haven't been doing any supplements, but I think I may have to do some further reading and see if they might help me with my goals.

Originally Posted by hollenhund View Post
    At 39yrs old I'm going to throw my hat into the ring here. I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks reading and absorbing. I am one of those guys that has the motivation, but lacks the knowledge so my trips to the gym have been 30-50 minutes of cardio followed by bouncing through whatever weights were open that day 5-6 days a week. I am sitting right at 300lbs right now and my goal is to drop down into the 250 range while trying to give my chest and arms some good definition. I used to be a fitness nut, but a few injuries that took a while to heal sidelined me pretty bad for a while. I am the type of guy that needs a program to guide me so I know walking in each day what I am going to do. I have no problems pushing my limits, guess that is the jarhead in me coming to the surface.

I just spent the last two days reading through HRT threads and I think this will actually push me towards what I want to accomplish and give me the direction in the gym that I need. I am going to take the weekend off from the gym and hit the ground running on Monday. I will be using the weekend to fine tune a few aspects of my diet that I have not been happy with and get my schedule worked out. I am still reading up on the nutrition aspect as I truly struggle with that. My diet is about 85% paleo based with my meat being almost solely elk, rabbit (raised by us), and the rare chicken breast, lots of fresh veggies and the occasional handful of pistachios or almonds thrown in. Plus water, lots of water. I haven't been doing any supplements, but I think I may have to do some further reading and see if they might help me with my goals.
    Good luck man, just start your own thread and have at it, if you have any questions just ask one of us whom have been through it will be happy to help.

Garrick

hollenhund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. Your thread is one of the ones I read from start to finish and made me really start to think I could do this to get what I wanted.

Originally Posted by hollenhund View Post
    Thanks. Your thread is one of the ones I read from start to finish and made me really start to think I could do this to get what I wanted.
    Glad you enjoyed it man, I am here to help if needed.

Garrick

Originally Posted by GOLDENi View Post
    I was wondering, has anyone tried HRT while on the Keto diet?

I know in the Brochure it says he recommends High Proteins, High Carbs, Low Fats. But I wonder if it is anyway hindering to use the Keto diet.
    Twards the end of our challenge we were carb cycling hardcore putting us in or damn close to Ketosis. However you need to gear it for you. Just remember though on a keto diet once you have emptied the tank your gains will suffer later in the week VS your carb loaded workouts being fantastic. I am going to have to deffer this one to Rage or anyone that knows more than I do on the subject in regaurds to using it on HRT but I would imagine from my experience on the Anabolic diet I used to do that it just wouldnt fit in very well with this schedule. Incidently I have lost more weight and gained more muscle going to a more balanced healthy diet and using HRT.