Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Muscle relaxer side effects?

I was wondering does taking a muscle relaxer have negative effects on muscle growth? I had to take one aslong as an NSAID due to my neck stiffness.
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I was wondering does taking a muscle relaxer have negative effects on muscle growth? I had to take one aslong as an NSAID due to my neck stiffness.
    Won't inhibit if taken at night before bed. Will inhibit if its in your system when u train as, it will relax your muscles, and you won't contract as hard or generate as much force. May help gains as you will get deeper sleep and more of it.

what are you takin? they got me on cyclo-benzaprine, ktfo.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Which muscle relaxer are you taking, how often, and at what dose?
    If you want drastic results you need to take drastic measures.

RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tpapadopoulo View Post
    Won't inhibit if taken at night before bed. Will inhibit if its in your system when u train as, it will relax your muscles, and you won't contract as hard or generate as much force. May help gains as you will get deeper sleep and more of it.

what are you takin? they got me on cyclo-benzaprine, ktfo.
    thats the same thing that I'm taking. So how long does i take for it to get out of ones system? It doesnt inhibit with recovery does it?

Originally Posted by AnthonyBishop View Post
    Which muscle relaxer are you taking, how often, and at what dose?
    I'm was taking cyclo-benzaprine...I dont take it anymore

AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBishop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=RavensFan2k3;297847671]thats the same thing that I'm taking. So how long does i take for it to get out of ones system? It doesnt inhibit with recovery does it?

It has appx an 18hr half life.

So from my understanding, if you take it...let say in the morning, and workout that day...it wont inhibit muscle growth...but it may make you weaker for that workout?

So from my understanding, if you take it...let say in the morning, and workout that day...it wont inhibit muscle growth...but it may make you weaker for that workout?
    that probably wouldn't be a good idea. 8 hr half-life. If you took it the night prior and then worked out in the late morning or early afternoon, that would be a better idea. Or take it following your workout.

Originally Posted by AnthonyBishop View Post
    that probably wouldn't be a good idea. 8 hr half-life. If you took it the night prior and then worked out in the late morning or early afternoon, that would be a better idea. Or take it following your workout.
    Ok...I'm not asking when to take it. I'm asking if it inhibits muscle growth no matter when I take it. So when I'm understanding is that aslong as its not taken before I wokout, its okay?

Ok...I'm not asking when to take it. I'm asking if it inhibits muscle growth no matter when I take it. So when I'm understanding is that aslong as its not taken before I wokout, its okay?
    I had the same concern is you. Some people actually ask the opposite; will it increase my gains/recovery? I think it will be difficult to find a study that will allow you to reach a conclusion about a muscle relaxer's effects on bbing. I know there are studies indicating that muscle relaxers do not help with gains, but it might be difficult to find one that show's it hinder's gains. Regardless, I believe it will come down to your own personal choice and trial and error. If you are using it short term and in moderation I wouldn't be too concerned
    (as long as you give yourself enough time between drug administration and your workout). I would be more concerned about my weekly beer drinking messing up my gains than taking a muscle relaxer short term. Honestly though, if you can find any studies which show it hinders growth, let me know cause I haven't been able to find any. Take care bro and good luck.