Closed Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is alcohol bad even if you keep within your caloric limit? Let's say I drink rum and coke or 2 bottles of beer everyday but I still keep within my caloric limit, is that good or bad?

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is my second go-round with the WD. (Yes, I have the book and have read it several times.) The first time, I disliked the strength loss. I lost weight but also lost too much muscle as well.

This time, I am taking BCAA throughout the day and it is going much better. I have also found that having 2 days per week of eating protein in small amounts during the day works better for me than just the low-glycemic fruits and vegetables. I feel less haggard than when doing the strict diet.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been following this topic with interest, although I admit that as of yet, I do not have the guts to try it. At least not entirely.

I can relate to it a bit though. When I was younger (19-20) I almost never ate breakfast, barely snacked during the day, had a light lunch, and did most of my eating in the evening.

I was also around 145lbs at the time but I remember I was never hungry during the day, which is why I didnt eat. Not until recently, the last year or two where I've been trying to put on some mass had I been forcing myself to eat more. Now im used to eating 4-5 meals a day and im hungry all the time.

Anyway, I perused the thread and couldnt find anyone besides FatDaddy that said this diet worked for them long term. Im trying to cut down body fat to around 10-11% right now, and Im interested that this could work for me.
    Last edited by Mack674; 07-08-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mack674 View Post
    Been following this topic with interest, although I admit that as of yet, I do not have the guts to try it. At least not entirely.

I can relate to it a bit though. When I was younger (19-20) I almost never ate breakfast, barely snacked during the day, had a light lunch, and did most of my eating in the evening.

I was also around 145lbs at the time but I remember I was never hungry during the day, which is why I didnt eat. Not until recently, the last year or two where I've been trying to put on some mass had I been forcing myself to eat more. Now im used to eating 4-5 meals a day and im hungry all the time.

Anyway, I perused the thread and couldnt find anyone besides FatDaddy that said this diet worked for them long term. Im trying to cut down body fat to around 10-11% right now, and Im interested that this could work for me.
    The hardest part, for me, was the social aspect. If everyone around you is having a huge lunch and a couple of cocktails, its hard to just have a bowl of fruit. And what do you do when your wife busts her ass making homemade lasagna or something similar?
    Shall be my brother...”

Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mack674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    The hardest part, for me, was the social aspect. If everyone around you is having a huge lunch and a couple of cocktails, its hard to just have a bowl of fruit. And what do you do when your wife busts her ass making homemade lasagna or something similar?
    But is it working for you long term?

Do most guys just use this diet during a cut, or can you live by it forever and just take in additional calories during the eating window if youre looking to gain ?

The social aspect doesnt bother me one bit. I have a hard enough time explaining to people the "insanity" that is my not binge drinking every weekend and actually working out 5-6 days a week, let alone why or what im eating. Most people are slobs and another above minimum effort is deemed "insane" by normal standards.

As for the old lady, if i tell her not to make anything she'd be pretty pumped lol she hates to cook :P

But is it working for you long term?

Do most guys just use this diet during a cut, or can you live by it forever and just take in additional calories during the eating window if youre looking to gain ?

The social aspect doesnt bother me one bit. I have a hard enough time explaining to people the "insanity" that is my not binge drinking every weekend and actually working out 5-6 days a week, let alone why or what im eating. Most people are slobs and another above minimum effort is deemed "insane" by normal standards.

As for the old lady, if i tell her not to make anything she'd be pretty pumped lol she hates to cook :P
    This is my second time with WD. The first time I lost too much strength. i have since learned to use BCAA and EAA throughout the day and THAT preserves muscle and strength. I use Purple Wraath plus powdered BCAA/EA mixed in.

I have lost 21 pounds since June 1st. Will I stay on it? Yes. It has improved my health and its a preventative to a whole host of diseases that often come because older guys keep eating like young people. 6 meals per day -- fine at 20, a TERRIBLE idea when you get older.
    Shall be my brother...”

This is my second time with WD. The first time I lost too much strength. i have since learned to use BCAA and EAA throughout the day and THAT preserves muscle and strength. I use Purple Wraath plus powdered BCAA/EA mixed in.

I have lost 21 pounds since June 1st. Will I stay on it? Yes. It has improved my health and its a preventative to a whole host of diseases that often come because older guys keep eating like young people. 6 meals per day -- fine at 20, a TERRIBLE idea when you get older.
    So you're taking shakes during the day or during the fasting period?
    Im wary of losing strength as well.

Im on day 2 so far, I've been hungry but not terribly so. I can make it to the early afternoon no problem. Hopefully it gets easier though.

Would you guys recommend taking a protein shake or something in the morning instead of breakfast to prevent strength loss like you mentioned? Doesnt that go against the benefits you supposedly get from fasting?

I'm trying to cut right now anyway but not at the expense of 20% muscle loss or something like that.

Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplify is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting. I study wilderness survival skills and how the body reacts to certain situations in a primitive living scenario, and this diet somewhat supports the general wilderness philosophy. What is often recommended to the hunter gatherer, is throughout the day forage for smaller easy-to-grab foods (which usually don't supply you with a ton of nutrients, but keep you going and don't expend a lot of calories to gather). Then if you're lucky enough to catch an animal in a trap or take down some larger game while hunting, then you basically eat as much as you can from the kill, once a day, usually at night (meat, fat, nutritious organs such as the liver, etc.).

Never thought of it having at-home benefits, perhaps I'll give the WD a go in the future.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've read the book and tried the diet, but I stopped after 5 days or so because I stopped getting results. My energy levels were really high, and I lost around 4 pounds of water weight in the first couple of days, but after that, my weight would either remain the same or increase slightly, even though my caloric intake was pretty constant throughout the diet. I would usually have 2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water and unsweetened green tea in the morning, a few almonds in the afternoon, and would have 1 scoop of whey mixed with water followed by a peanut butter sandwich, a Morningstar veggie burger, some cheese, rice, yogurt and cooked vegetables (in that order). Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I eat more salad? Should I increase my protein intake? I really loved this diet because it really boosted my energy levels, and I would like to try it again once I find out what I've been doing wrong.
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    I've read the book and tried the diet, but I stopped after 5 days or so because I stopped getting results. My energy levels were really high, and I lost around 4 pounds of water weight in the first couple of days, but after that, my weight would either remain the same or increase slightly, even though my caloric intake was pretty constant throughout the diet. I would usually have 2 scoops of whey protein mixed with water and unsweetened green tea in the morning, a few almonds in the afternoon, and would have 1 scoop of whey mixed with water followed by a peanut butter sandwich, a Morningstar veggie burger, some cheese, rice, yogurt and cooked vegetables (in that order). Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I eat more salad? Should I increase my protein intake? I really loved this diet because it really boosted my energy levels, and I would like to try it again once I find out what I've been doing wrong.

you didnt really lose any to begin with, ive lost 4lbs in water alone just from running/biking. 5 days isnt long enough to notice a difference anyway, youre really only going to lose 1-1.5lbs a week if youre doing it the healthy way.

If youre doing it for a couple weeks and havnt lost any weight, you're just eating too many calories. Cut 2 or 300 out of your daily intake, and go another week or two and see. Still nothing, cut a few more until you start dropping.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you didnt really lose any to begin with, ive lost 4lbs in water alone just from running/biking. 5 days isnt long enough to notice a difference anyway, youre really only going to lose 1-1.5lbs a week if youre doing it the healthy way.

If youre doing it for a couple weeks and havnt lost any weight, you're just eating too many calories. Cut 2 or 300 out of your daily intake, and go another week or two and see. Still nothing, cut a few more until you start dropping.
    Thanks for the tips! I might try this diet again when I start cutting.

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    Thanks for the tips! I might try this diet again when I start cutting.
    I just noticed your stats - you're 156lbs and you want to cut weight??

I just noticed your stats - you're 156lbs and you want to cut weight??
    Yeah, but I'm still at like 16% bf. You're right though, I'm going to start bulking very soon.

ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Highly Considering this Diet:

Aight so I'm highly considering this diet and have been researching it. I'm recently coming off of my own diet where I calorie counted with a deficit and lost 55lbs and am Currently at 175lbs. I was gonna try this diet either when I cut again after bulking in Sept 2011-Summer 2012, or to drop down further and lose more bodyfat % and gain LBM/LMM. But I have some questions about it and I'm gonna be researching in to it more as well.

Here are my questions:*

Is it just me or does Ori's diet go against everything I've learned and took into account. Calorie Counting. Carbs. Etc.?

And in regards to this statement: "When you wake-up, your body is already in an intense detox mode, clearing itself from endotoxins and digestive waste of the past evening meal." meaning don't eat breakfast is it true?

How do u kno how many calories to intake on Warriors Diet? Is it your maintenance or lower then your maintenance?

How do u know/calculate what your macros should be for it?

How late should the Big meal be?*
    Would you Recommend it from your results?

How many kcals a day for under meals each?

When should you workout while on it?*

Do u do cardio & weight training on it?

And I saw this statement regarding the diet from someone on here: "Bad Bad Bad. Warrior diet works on the principle that by the time you finally eat (and eat being an understatment) your body is borderline starving. As a result it holds on to everything you put in your mouth in fear or having to wait forever for the next meal. Most people gain wait, but it isn't quality muscle."
    In regards to the above statement: Will I gain weight from it and not quality muscle?

My last question is if I do this Diet should I wait until my next cutting cycle or do it for my last month of college?

Thanks in advance. Abd sorry for so many questions.

dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10)

WD and IF

This is pretty much the exact diet we used in the armed forces (Aussie) for pre-survival training courses in the outback... it is deadly effective at keeping a range of problems in check .. (and no i am not going to submit the research, just do a google search).. but for the record when I did the elite forces (SAS type) training and qualification we were doing 100 mile marches in 7 days whilst also having to find all our own food sources.. I did this in the desert (50 miles in 5 days in 90+ temps, I almost died from a lack of water at one stage because I did not gorge myself at a dirty water source).. in rain forrest (50 miles in 7 days) and in the southern Western Australian hill lands.. This is tough in very cold climates though cause you need extra kcals and is NOT recommended for cross country skiers etc

1. If you think about many indigenous tribes (Aussie aboriginal, African, Saharan Bedouins, Eskimo etc) they eat only when they catch something...... so starvation is normal... in these tribes (pre white man) there was almost ZERO heart disease and zero cancer

2. I used this diet (not knowing it was a a real diet) when I did triathlon training.. I would binge eat in a 2-3 hour window at night and then I had SUPER energy the next day to do 40 mile bike, 400 m swim and 8.5 mile run/walk... I did that every day for 3 months and shredded 40lbs of fat... (yes I lost some chest muscle but was ripped everywhere in a lean/thin way)

3. Cancer breeds in regular eating/high sugar environments.. I had brain cancer, survived but the crap they gave me to survive killed my immune system for 3 years... I sought out a doctor in Hungary and he put me on this type of diet with the added clauses of

ZERO effing American processed food... ZERO.. no bread, no rice (any kind), no pasta and only organic farmers chook, eggs, any type of grass fed beef or lamb (meaning Australian or local organic).. but I could drink red wine

Anyway, within 3 months my fat loss was 25 lbs... my immune system was normal again and I had energy to burn BUT I did lose MUSCLE
    Listen now to the wind Babe
    Listen now to the rain
    I feel that water
    Lickin' at my feet again

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Iv been thinking about bulking on this diet by just ading the # of calls and protein for my last meals, u guys think its a good idea?
    Snapchat Crew

dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) dogsbrekky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Robosco View Post
    Is alcohol bad even if you keep within your caloric limit? Let's say I drink rum and coke or 2 bottles of beer everyday but I still keep within my caloric limit, is that good or bad?
    Check this out (I am a red wine drinker)

http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/tru...nd-muscle.html
    Listen now to the wind Babe
    Listen now to the rain
    I feel that water
    Lickin' at my feet again

Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Dillinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been doing WD for about 4-5 weeks and I can already see the outline of my abs showing up. I have a few questions tho.

1. During the Overeating phase, how long should I wait between each 'course' (salad, protein and carbs for last)?

2. I'm currently eating about 4 burgers (85g each, 16g protein, 15g fats) for my protein source. Should I try finding burgers that are more nutrious in protein?

3. What would be a good, healthy sauce to accompany burgers or meat in general? I'm currently using Heinz BBQ sauce but it's obviously not a healthy choice.

4. I'm not sure if I suffer from water retention but should I stop salting my burgers to avoid it? I've nearly cut out most processed foods.

5. I eat brown rice by itself and last as my carb source. Any ideas on how to make it less 'annoying' to eat?

6. In his book, Ori says that cooking in liquids is better than frying, grilling and baking. Does it make a significant difference other than taste-wise?

I've read Ori's WD and IA's Metabolic Rebound Diet so I apologise if my questions have already been answered in the books. Thank you for your time.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok, so im considering this diet as a lifestyle change becasue in reality it is a lifestyle, so my question is, can i eat an unlimited amount of veggies during the undereating phase/ alos this is a 20/4 fast/feed correct?

thanks reps!

Registered User MeatAndPotatoes's Avatar
    MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifasold View Post
    ok, so im considering this diet as a lifestyle change becasue in reality it is a lifestyle, so my question is, can i eat an unlimited amount of veggies during the undereating phase/ alos this is a 20/4 fast/feed correct?

thanks reps!
    I would say yes because in my view green veggies are negative calories because we burn off those calories quick HOWEVER DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT PLEASE !!!. I water fast,coffee,green tea during the 20 hours and then the 4 hours fed(your gonna like this ..not really lol) I eat paleolithic because I noticed that it keeps everything simple for me .... I never hit up the sweets,no bull**** organic food just plain old Vegetables,fruits,meats(pork,chicken,beef,fish),Se eds and nuts .... the diet is devised with the cycling method exactly EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY like leangains.... emphasis on carb cycling. My personal view is if I am having a crappy day I fast 16 hours and eat 8 hours which happened once in like 6 months lol .... but I keep it 20 hours fasted and 8 hours fed .... the veggies shouldn't be an issue and I am sure that there is a specific caloric intake recommended to maintain fasted on the warriordiet website but I could be wrong...

Registered User Fitness freak 80's Avatar
    Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is the start of my warrior diet lifestyle change.
    This will be a way of life. not a diet for me

Today I am already looking forward to tonights meal.

I will eat some nuts and berries during the day. or a piece of fruit or veg.

I am still reading the book. but I find it amazing to read. with excelent points.

My eating today will be as follows, for the overeating cycle

Large leafy and vegy salad with chopped hazel nuts, oil, cheese

squash and cream soup with little shredded chicken thigh

steak with mushroom garlic and onion in cream

mixed oven cooked veg in oil

low cab chocolate milk whey in coconut milk and greek yogurt

some days i will dessert on keto cheese cake.

I hope the community for this lifestyle is good here and look forward to reading more of the posts.

Registered User MeatAndPotatoes's Avatar
    MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fitness freak 80 View Post
    Today is the start of my warrior diet lifestyle change.
    This will be a way of life. not a diet for me

Today I am already looking forward to tonights meal.

I will eat some nuts and berries during the day. or a piece of fruit or veg.

I am still reading the book. but I find it amazing to read. with excelent points.

My eating today will be as follows, for the overeating cycle

Large leafy and vegy salad with chopped hazel nuts, oil, cheese

squash and cream soup with little shredded chicken thigh

steak with mushroom garlic and onion in cream

mixed oven cooked veg in oil

low cab chocolate milk whey in coconut milk and greek yogurt

some days i will dessert on keto cheese cake.

I hope the community for this lifestyle is good here and look forward to reading more of the posts.
    Yeah I definitely feel like a losaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar ROFL ... you got some good food there.... I am Jealous...strong jealousy!!!
    quick question, are you keeping low carb while on warrior diet ? if yes I would love to hear how you feel doing so in 2 weeks!! please !

Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitness freak 80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is going great.

I had nice steady energy all day in work, no bloating, no low points.
    My mood has been fantastic, my thoughts are good.

My gym session went well, tho once I got a big pump on arms my energy dropped.
    I was looking forward to my meals all day which is good. I had become depressed with cooking for 6 meals a day and eating the microwaved rubbish.

My food today

Whey in water for breakfast
    some rasberries mid morning
    Nuts mid afternoon

gym

Feast time
    Large lettuce avocado and tomato salad with cheese and nuts and 3 spoons of olive oil
    Brocolli, cauliflour, carrot and pea soup with crumpled melba toast
    Mini crispi chicken curry with onion (made with hot powder and greek yogurt)
    Fillet steak with cos cos
    protein cheese cake dessert
    whey shake for last part

All in all I have no problem getting the food down. My appetite is massive today.

I slept so much last night. 1030 pm to 0730 am. Unbelievable like.

Only think I noticed today was I was going through spells of extreme sweating to kinda cold

Originally Posted by MeatAndPotatoes View Post
    Yeah I definitely feel like a losaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar ROFL ... you got some good food there.... I am Jealous...strong jealousy!!!
    quick question, are you keeping low carb while on warrior diet ? if yes I would love to hear how you feel doing so in 2 weeks!! please !
    Why jealous mate?
    I keep it relitively low carb. I hate the feeling after eating carbs anyway. So I eat just enough. Alot of protein and fat if I can.
    After two weeks I imagine my body will be a machine hahahah

anderbw89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I finally decided to run this diet... Just a few quick questions. Do you suggest having your first small snack right before training? ANd also i train in the morning, (Wake up at about 4, train at around 9) so is it okay to have a slightly larger snack after working out and then starve again until late night?

Im not sure buddy. I am an evening time trainer.
    I would imagine if you train in the morning it has to be on empty, then a protein shake and some berries after it

I think. I have looked around and that seems to be the general concencous.

WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) WCurryJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been somewhat doing this diet for a week and a half now. I'm not losing weight, but I've lost and inch and a half around my waist. I've been 36 1/2+" for as long as I can remember. This is great for me because I like my weight now and I don't mind toughing out a recomp. (These are probably noob gains anyway)

The reason I say somewhat is because I don't eat grains or nuts or anything during the day, just two/three bottles of water from 10/11 pm - 6PM the next day and eat whatever I want until I'm full when I do eat. I don't count calories or macros anymore (I probably should monitor my protein intake, though)

I barely ever get hungry and I haven't noticed a lack in strength. My energy has increased.

ELew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am thinking of trying something like this. I am just curious if anyone that read or knows more about it could answer a question and also tell me if what I describe below is consistent with the diet

1 I noticed that when some people described what they had throughout the day a lot of them had coffee and was wondering if it was a part of the diet.

What I plan on doing is having maybe a couple fruit and nuts throughout the day and maybe a salad later in the day a few hours before the meal. I would probably include 20g whey before my workouts and 10 g after. I am also assuming that you would drink plenty of water throughout the day. This is what I am going to try anyway for now. I might play around with it and keep a log of what I eat and how I feel.

Any thoughts

onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Robosco View Post
    Firstly, i would ditch the rum & coke to avoid any of the nasty syrups, because although you might be able to justify the "calories" they are empty, not useful for nourishment or recovery. Two run of the mill beers like bud or XXXX which we have in Australia are made from enzymes, sugar and other garbage, but a nice bottle or two fermented/cask aged/craft beer with sediment still in tact is not a bad way to go for a L-Dopha boost, some recovery carbs and the positive effects of flavanoids from the hops. Moderate drinking of these beers or red wine will help lower your levels of "bad" cholesterol.

However, toxicity from alcohol in the liver can inhibit testosterone, so make sure you offset the slightly dehydrating effects of alcohol with some water before bed and the next morning. An interesting note is that L-Dopha has a strong correlation to testosterone levels, and enjoyment alone can greatly boost L-dopha, so if you love rum and cokes as much as my mates do, enjoy the hell out of it when you do have a few (hopefully not 12).

As a boulderer and climber, it defies centuries of tradition not to finish a day of hard slog with a tallboy. But always choose quality over quantity.

onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WCurryJr View Post
    Been somewhat doing this diet for a week and a half now. I'm not losing weight, but I've lost and inch and a half around my waist. I've been 36 1/2+" for as long as I can remember. This is great for me because I like my weight now and I don't mind toughing out a recomp. (These are probably noob gains anyway)

The reason I say somewhat is because I don't eat grains or nuts or anything during the day, just two/three bottles of water from 10/11 pm - 6PM the next day and eat whatever I want until I'm full when I do eat. I don't count calories or macros anymore (I probably should monitor my protein intake, though)

I barely ever get hungry and I haven't noticed a lack in strength. My energy has increased.
    Despite the numbers staying flat on the scales, there is no doubt that you are losing fat. Straight away your hormones are correcting themselves and waste is leaving your body very efficiently, whether it be digested food or metabolites of energy (oxidized fats & other waste). At this stage, i would use a tight fitting pair of jeans and a standard fitting tshirt as a measure of your progress.

In terms of strength, my real gains came as soon as i began IF, so about two years ago. Since strictly sticking to the warrior diet methodology i have been able to achieve the skill to do one arm chinups, muscle ups as well as deadlift 170 kg at a weight of 74 kg. Despite what doubters/juiceheads/fat arses and most bodybuilders say IF/WD lets your body recycle protein for synthesis for up to 48 hours, and boosts your metabolism the longer you go without eating (up to 72 hours has been proven effective).