Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Top 5 Supplements that Really Work

What are the top five supplements that actually have a proven track record, both scientifically and anecdotally? These are supplements that you may want to buy in bulk and always have on hand. I'll start the list off.

1. Creatine
    2. Beta-alanine

Finish it off. Let's leave out staples like protein powder, fish oil, and multivitamins.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    deer antler velvet
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    deer antler velvet

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL @ #1... not saying it shouldnt be on list, but shouldnt protein (food or powder) be number 1?

Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess I should be a bit more specific. I'm not looking for cutting supplements, even though creatine, for example, helps preserve strength while cutting.

I'm interested in supplements that aid in strength gains. Supplements that increase endurance, such as beta-alanine, may indirectly promote strength, however.

Originally Posted by JakeDiesel View Post
    LOL @ #1... not saying it shouldnt be on list, but shouldnt protein (food or powder) be number 1?

I'm asking about supplements specifically. Food is obviously understood. That's why I went so far as to say that a staple like protein powder should be left off the list.

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    Let's leave out staples like protein powder, fish oil, and multivitamins.
    Nothing else left
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    I guess I should be a bit more specific. I'm not looking for cutting supplements, even though creatine, for example, helps preserve strength while cutting.

I'm interested in supplements that aid in strength gains. Supplements that increase endurance, such as beta-alanine, may indirectly promote strength, however.
    glycocarn is pretty nifty.

but unnecessary

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BULLandTERRIER View Post
    Nothing else left
    Somebody finally understands... lol. rep'd!
    Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JakeDiesel View Post
    Somebody finally understands... lol. rep'd!
    With more than 13 years of training under my belt [and spending copious amounts of money on "effective" supplements] I understand, believe me.
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Citrulline Malate
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carnitine -ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR
    Free Agent.

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bootuh View Post
    1. Food
    2. Creatine Monohydrate
    3. Protein Powder
    4. Caffeine
    5. Omega 3s

/thread
    Food is a supplement huh? Re read OP.

Forgot to add Nitrates

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    These

+ Citrulline Malate + Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    Meow

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLS8 View Post
    Citrulline Malate
    I agree with these two as well as OP.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Thank you. This is the sort of list I'm looking for.

aironetx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only supplements that I find to be useful are Protein Powder, Creatine Monohydrate and L-Glutamine. I also take L-Carnitine and Yohimbine but I have no idea if they do anything. Im gonna buy some flax seed oil and omega 3 fish oils this weekend.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you. This is the sort of list I'm looking for.
    No problemo.

Originally Posted by aironetx88 View Post
    The only supplements that I find to be useful are Protein Powder, Creatine Monohydrate and L-Glutamine. I also take L-Carnitine and Yohimbine but I have no idea if they do anything. Im gonna buy some flax seed oil and omega 3 fish oils this weekend.
    Simply communicating in, an Online world meme is usually an image, a movie or other sorts of type about media which electronically subsides from online surfer to another one. During the past century, internet visited become among the many major method of talking. And, this increased the option of memes for you to spread over different societies and come up with a more powerful impact. If you spend an afternoon troll face the online world, especially the advertising and marketing you would realize that memes will be constantly coming your drive. They are usually crazy, silly, random and even aimless. But, they will always be highly popular and the ones don’t avoid creating these individuals. Just anyone can cause an World-wide-web meme. All you want to do is ensure that it can be random as well as a little humor. There are countless Internet users to choose from who are actually busy creating the property to send spanning to some others. You may well join this race, and might be your meme may even become well known.
    Free Agent.

herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are the top five supplements that actually have a proven track record, both scientifically and anecdotally? These are supplements that you may want to buy in bulk and always have on hand. I'll start the list off.

1. Creatine
    2. Beta-alanine

Finish it off. Let's leave out staples like protein powder, fish oil, and multivitamins.
    Agmatine, erase, triazole, anabeta, caffeine, DAA

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3.Caffeine
    4.Citrulline Malate
    5.Nitrates

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    3.Caffeine
    4.Citrulline Malate
    5.Nitrates
    Beat me to it!
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gluta-Mean

not srs. Most have already been mentioned.

Originally Posted by herpinthederp View Post
    Agmatine, erase, triazole, anabeta, caffeine, DAA
    None of those except caffeine and daa have studies backing them

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine, Beta Alanine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Citrulline Malate... My top 4 I guess, for muscle/strength gains. Tempted to say LCLT, but I'm just not sure on that one.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trib, of course
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Trib, of course

Care to look in my pants and tell me that Trib doesn't work??

Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Protein
    2. Creatine
    3. Multivitamin
    4. Omega 3/6/9
    5. -

This b4 anything else

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is new and exciting.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tribulus
    horny goat weed
    yohimbe
    longjack
    maca

now these will really get u workn.

UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1. Food, no doubt.