Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)

Are girls more slutty these days?

Hey do you know so-and-so? Ohhh yeah, she's a slut.

Seriously how many times do you hear this? Does it come with getting older? Or is society seriously changing? I mean I've come down the facts either A. be down in the dumps that I'm going to marry a slut, or B. jump on in and try everything on the menu.

Thoughts?

Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000) Spartan#x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, i think as it becomes more "ok" for girls to sleep around (MTV, all of the whore celebs) girls are starting to follow the trend. It will only get worse. So many ****ing sluts at my HS its rediculous.
    BB.COM MISC STORE!! Provided by JSP and Muscleman420. Support the Misc!

TheMisc.spreadshirt.com

Negs on site: Mango7

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not exactly sure what either A or B meant. but i will say that if your over 21 and you dont want to **** a girl who's been around, your going to have one hell of a time getting a date.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    not many sluts at my school, coz it's a rich neighbourhood, but there are a few

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, girls are getting sluttier. They're beginning to reject outdated societal double-standards. But in the process, they're losing something that wasn't just the result of some arbitrary assignment of patriarchal value. Something that made them so attractive to us in the first place. There's no greater tragedy than falling in love with a slut.

nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) nakedrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes. Honestly you want a girl with some experience.. but theres a such thing as too much experience..

Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    Hey do you know so-and-so? Ohhh yeah, she's a slut.

Seriously how many times do you hear this? Does it come with getting older? Or is society seriously changing? I mean I've come down the facts either A. be down in the dumps that I'm going to marry a slut, or B. jump on in and try everything on the menu.

Thoughts?
    Society is changing. It's really hard for americans. Considering they were trying to escape religious persecutions and the country was founded with puritans. That is why we have some prude laws still in force. Compared to Europe.

But you know what? I think the same as men. I want to puke when he tells me that he has sex with this and that and only gets blow jobs from so and so but no sex ..and it goes on and on everyday. Sheesh I dont want to touch him ..YUCK.

so your whoring around isn't ok with women either.

Maybe we should just go back to the days where boys wore contraptions to keep them from masturbating and deleting their sperms.
    Sure would save alot of women from being forced to have sex.
    They should really do that because ALOT of men coerce women who arent even wanting to go there ..to go there.

And bring on the chastity belts for women so you cant get in!!! YAY
    I would take one.
    Last edited by Jane_DOH; 02-17-2008 at 06:18 PM.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jane_DOH View Post
    Society is changing. It's really hard for americans. Considering they were trying to escape religious persecutions and the country was founded with puritans. That is why we have some prude laws still in force. Compared to Europe.

But you know what? I think the same as men. I want to puke when he tells me that he has sex with this and that and only gets blow jobs from so and so but no sex ..and it goes on and on everyday. Sheesh I dont want to touch him ..YUCK.

Men have always whored around and always will. The question is whether or not it will ever be socially acceptable for women to do the same. Women are starting to whore themselves out much more than they used to and that's great for us single guys...but terrible for a guy looking for a good wife.

Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jane_DOH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nakedrunner View Post
    yes. Honestly you want a girl with some experience.. but theres a such thing as too much experience..

Well sex with a 23 yr old is nothing to brag about..LOL... I had to tell him after the 2nd time NO MORE. GET LOST ..YOU SUCK>..

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well again the reason why it's been considered 'ok' for a guy to get a lot of girls, because it takes initiative. That means he's going out there and getting it. While the girl usually get's chased, so for her to get with a lot of guys doesn't take any work. Do work and succeed = you're awesome. Do nothing and succeed = frowned upon. That's a basic way of looking at things. That's why pimps are glorified, sluts are denounced.

I do think it is because of this feminist revolution. Before it was make dinner, let a girl be in office, etc, now it's like oh you can sleep around and its ok? Well me too then! But the reality is, it isn't. I think it's going to be the 70's all over again lol. I think everyone either forgot or don't care about AIDS/sexual diseases anymore lol.
    Last edited by solid_intensity; 02-17-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Well sex with a 23 yr old is nothing to brag about..LOL... I had to tell him after the 2nd time NO MORE. GET LOST ..YOU SUCK>..
    I'm sorry I'll try harder next time. LOL

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Maybe we should just go back to the days where boys wore contraptions to keep them from masturbating and deleting their sperms.
    Sure would save alot of women from being forced to have sex.
    They should really do that because ALOT of men coerce women who arent even wanting to go there ..to go there.

And bring on the chastity belts for women so you cant get in!!! YAY
    I would take one.
    What the f*ck are you talking about?

Originally Posted by PROBLEMatic View Post
    Men have always whored around and always will. The question is whether or not it will ever be socially acceptable for women to do the same. Women are starting to whore themselves out much more than they used to and that's great for us single guys...but terrible for a guy looking for a good wife.
    You need to get over the good wife thing seriously. There are plenty of women who ENJOY sex and still make great wives and do all the caveman duties you expect.

I hope it is acceptable just because I can't stand this double standard attitude. I am not interested because Men just basically use women for their own purposes.

But I think for society as a whole would be good. It would show we have evolved and women shouldnt be treated like slaves.

I am starting to think that women are more of a slave than the black people ever were in america.

And women still are slaves. with that kinda attitude.

To be honest I don't think anyone should have sex so freely. Men or women. You should be in a loving committed relationship. Especially now with so many STD's and incurable diseases

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If men have always whored around then that means women have too, unless the men were whoring around with other men.

Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
    What the f*ck are you talking about?
    Obviously you are to young to understand.

Please accept my apologies I am almost 40. Different ERA

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    If men have always whored around then that means women have too, unless the men were whoring around with other men.
    not if 10 whore guys suck their cocks in 1 really whory girl.(prostitute i think they are called) not too many guy prostitutes last time i checked.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

We all enjoy sex.

I personally think a majority of 'sluts' out there have some kind of psychological disorder, or had an event to disrupt their clean as holy water image.. ie, consciously raped, unconciously raped (had sex drunk and didn't know next day), parents seperating.. it's crazy..

Now really the true problem is not that guy's are slutty or girls are slutty.. the real problem is that it's going to be a downward spiral. Ok so guys slut around, now in this world of feminism, they say no me too! Then the guys say what is going on here, men should be the one's who 'pimp', and over and over it goes.. forgive the slang, but you get the idea. Like I said I can either complain, goddd everyone's a slut, or just be one myself.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to get over the good wife thing seriously. There are plenty of women who ENJOY sex and still make great wives and do all the caveman duties you expect.

I hope it is acceptable just because I can't stand this double standard attitude. I am not interested because Men just basically use women for their own purposes.

But I think for society as a whole would be good. It would show we have evolved and women shouldnt be treated like slaves.

I am starting to think that women are more of a slave than the black people ever were in america.

And women still are slaves. with that kinda attitude.
    Goodness gracious woman...where are you coming up with this stuff. It is natural for man to have sex with multiple women. We are biologically programmed to spread our seed to multiple females to help ensure successful offspring. Women are NOT biologically programed to do the same! It's only the rules of our society that have made it wrong for a man to "sleep around". That's not necessarily a double-standard that was created by men or by society. It's just the natural order of things.

If a woman decides she wants to whore herself out..then fine so be it. No skin off my back, but 9 times of out 10 she'll seriously regret it.
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 02-17-2008 at 06:36 PM.

wow Jen, that was really ignorant. Think about what you just said and try again. Men always slept with a lot of women. Women did not always have kids from 5 different "baby daddy's".

stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    touche

Well again the reason why it's been considered 'ok' for a guy to get a lot of girls, because it takes initiative. That means he's going out there and getting it. While the girl usually get's chased, so for her to get with a lot of guys doesn't take any work. Do work and succeed = you're awesome. Do nothing and succeed = frowned upon. That's a basic way of looking at things. That's why pimps are glorified, sluts are denounced.

I do think it is because of this feminist revolution. Before it was make dinner, let a girl be in office, etc, now it's like oh you can sleep around and its ok? Well me too then! But the reality is, it isn't. I think it's going to be the 70's all over again lol. I think everyone either forgot or don't care about AIDS/sexual diseases anymore lol.
    yea I think the only ones glorifying pimping are the GUYS!!

I don't condone women sleeping around alot for health reasons. I think that is why women are deemed not supposed to be sleeping around and men can. Because there are serious consequences for us. Just to name a few, Cervical cancer, HPV, and pregnancy.

None of which men are really hindered by. So for a woman to sleep around she is hurting herself in the long run.

But if she wants to. I don't think it should be frowned upon at all.

I dont think women really do sleep around? I think men are just VERY PUSHY.

And of course the irresponsible fathers who can't treat his daughter right so she goes out looking for a male who hopefully will.

Try to be a good father PLEASE EVERYONE!

Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pridehurtsform View Post
    not if 10 whore guys suck their cocks in 1 really whory girl.(prostitute i think they are called) not too many guy prostitutes last time i checked.
    And it's small % of men sleeping with a large % of women.

Honestly this logic doesn't hold up. Men can easily whore around with girls who do not whore around, and vice verse. Whoring around doesn't make the other person they're 'whoring' with to be a whore.

wow Jen, that was really ignorant. Think about what you just said and try again. Men always slept with a lot of women. Women did not always have kids from 5 different "baby daddy's".
    You are not looking at the perspective that nowadays men don't stay in a relationship when children are involved. Or maybe she doesn't want him to stay because he is no good.

IN the old days women didnt have children with 5 different men. The man stayed whether he /she liked it or not ..and had 5 kids with just that man. LOL

You are only viewing things from only one perspective.

Honestly this logic doesn't hold up. Men can easily whore around with girls who do not whore around, and vice verse. Whoring around doesn't make the other person they're 'whoring' with to be a whore.
    that's why I told her to think about what she just said and try again.

A lot of women are irresponsible today too. Drinking until they see 3 person's of the same person. It's like a goal of theres... uhh what. I remember I used to drink, to smile, enjoy myself. They're like on a mission to be raped, as if they'll even feel a thing. Maybe what I'm speaking of is a very illdisturbed type of slut. But they are out there, and increasing in numbers. As a side note, stop divorce, or don't get married, because I do see a correlation between psych disorders and [their] parents being divorced.

Goodness gracious woman...where are you coming up with this stuff. It is natural for man to have sex with multiple women. We are biologically programmed to spread our seed to multiple females to help ensure successful offspring. Women are NOT biologically programed to do the same! It's only the rules of our society that have made it wrong for a man to "sleep around". That's not necessarily a double-standard that was created by men or by society. It's just the natural order of things.

If a woman decides she wants to whore herself out..then fine so be it. No skin off my back, but 9 times of out 10 she'll seriously regret it.

OH ok so how many kids do you have now spreading all that seed? sounds kinda ludicrous. But I get what you are saying. And it's pretty sad.

You are not looking at the perspective that nowadays men don't stay in a relationship when children are involved. Or maybe she doesn't want him to stay because he is no good.

IN the old days women didnt have children with 5 different men. The man stayed whether he /she liked it or not ..and had 5 kids with just that man. LOL

You are only viewing things from only one perspective.
    In the "old days" men had to pretty much marry the girl before he had sex with her at all. Therefore, it was not very likely for a man to leave her after she had his children.

Today, men have sex with women with no strings attached. Women are just whoring themselves out more than ever. They're fukking guys who are not even their boyfriends. Therefore, when the condom pops and she gets pregnant...of course many guys are jumping ship and leaving her to be a single mother. They don't care about her anymore than she cared about them! This is something that women are doing to themselves!

A lot of women are irresponsible today too. Drinking until they see 3 person's of the same person. It's like a goal of theres... uhh what. I remember I used to drink, to smile, enjoy myself. They're like on a mission to be raped, as if they'll even feel a thing. Maybe what I'm speaking of is a very illdisturbed type of slut. But they are out there, and increasing in numbers. As a side note, stop divorce, or don't get married, because I do see a correlation between psych disorders and [their] parents being divorced.

Well I am sorry, I don't mean to be down on men. But if you are saying women are worse. I think it's because their FATHERS sUCK!

Be a good dad so that you can stop this from happening to your lil girl

OH ok so how many kids do you have now spreading all that seed? sounds kinda ludicrous. But I get what you are saying. And it's pretty sad.
    It might sound wrong but it's the way nature intended. To ensure survival of the species men couldn't just commit to one woman and expect to have successful children.
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 02-17-2008 at 06:49 PM.