Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Boxer brief photo ok?

I want to put up my latest photo, from feb of this year...not very photogenic lol, its of me in boxer briefs but it shows off how buff I am, since the DUI laws of my state are open to interpretation and legal debate how about the laws of this forum, I have read the rules and have yet to reach a conclusion.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tape or staple the hole shut in front and you should be fine

timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) timew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrNismo View Post
    Tape or staple the hole shut in front and you should be fine
    LOL, the boxers briefs have no hole in front, like i said the pic is from Feb and I have no photo shop to crop or block out my package

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    IN on a potentially EPIC thread.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    My package is only slightly larger than yours kind sir, do you think it would be ok?...trying to contain my giggles

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by timew View Post
    My package is only slightly larger than yours kind sir, do you think it would be ok?...trying to contain my giggles
    I don't make the rules here, nor do I enforce 'em.

Do what you must, OP.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you got a DUI you would go to court and lose driving privileges.

BUT this is a website.

With the quality of posts you've been making....

I would have a mod (a website judge) just close yer account for good and revoke yer posting privileges.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    If you got a DUI you would go to court and lose driving privileges.

BUT this is a website.

With the quality of posts you've been making....

I would have a mod (a website judge) just close yer account for good and revoke yer posting privileges.
    I'm serious in the gym and sometimes serious in forums but I like to laugh and have fun in forums too.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm serious in the gym and sometimes serious in forums but I like to laugh and have fun in forums too.
    Then you are looking for the Misc section.

It's -----------This------WAY---------------->

You will have fun there!

No, really!!! Srs!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

[QUOTE=ntrllftr;1000357853]Then you are looking for the Misc section.

It's -----------This------WAY---------------->

You will have fun there!

I must agree with you, sorry for being a noob here, perhaps a kind hearted mod will take pity on me and move this.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't forget the roll of quarters
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boxer brief photo ok?
    Full n00dZ or GTFO.

(no homo, of course)
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=flex=- View Post
    full n00dz or gtfo.

(no homo, of course)
    lol

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Growing up and training I always wanted to look like Arnold and now after all of these years, I finally do.

2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Do 'roids really shrink yer balls or is da Governator doing an imitation of the baddy from Silence of the Lambs?

Something tells me that you never intended to post pics....

Here... Feel at home in da misc....

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

[QUOTE=ntrllftr;1000363393]Something tells me that you never intended to post pics....

Here... Feel at home in da misc....

I'm not scared to post it! I have on dating sites and other forums, I just don't want to get banned by some jealous mod! I'll take it down if ordered or perhaps a mod could, think its a bannable offence?

[

I'm not scared to post it! I have on dating sites and other forums, I just don't want to get banned by some jealous mod! I'll take it down if ordered or perhaps a mod could, think its a bannable offence?
    Do U even lift?
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can crop ur pics on this site now.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    You can crop ur pics on this site now.
    how?

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    There's lots of potential here. In....

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how?
    By loading ur pic in "my bodyspace" and using the cropping tool.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Do U even lift?
    Yep, lifted today, not much of a stud though, but working on my proportions, trying to make my body match my package is my current goal i guess, its not easy playing catch up when you started working at being a consistant body builder when you are already in your 40s

ok thanks, but no peaking while i figure out how to crop!

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, lifted today, not much of a stud though, but working on my proportions, trying to make my body match my package is my current goal i guess, its not easy playing catch up when you started working at being a consistant body builder when you are already in your 40s
    nah you need to start cutting to match your junk that no one cares.

ok thanks, but no peaking while i figure out how to crop!
    Damn. Busted.

perhaps a kind hearted mod will take pity on me and move this.

Good idea.

Bozz comes to mind.

Maybe you should PM him.

dang; that sounds painful!
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, did you do much bank walking back in your younger years?

Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    OP, did you do much bank walking back in your younger years?
    lol
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Ok, I got two diferent pics in my progress photos and then cropped them but it just duplicated the photos without cropping, help! And hurry please I have to get ready for work soon

When I tried to go to my body space it said I am already logged in, not sure what that means since I never signed up for it